Blueberry and WW

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by bdub420, Dec 24, 2005.

1. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

2. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Error message...

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 403

overgrow.com

Sat 24 Dec 2005 12:14:22 AM EST

Apache

3. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

Ok, apparently I f$%^d up..Lets try again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*edited by Santa*

4. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

OK well I suck, its obvious...Going to sleep now, but 2morrow hopefully I can correct the problem..No, I dont have any f%^&*(ing clue what the problem is, but soon will....maybe

5. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

LoL Chillllll..... The problem could be with the OG servers.

This IS the internet... **** happens all the time.

Night bro.

6. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

Aight...this" target="_blank">http://www.growkind.com/marijua.......this is it..all I can do tonite..click the link and scroll through the pics.Sorry I am unable to post the pics directly.Maybe someone will come along and show me the light..Thanks to everyone on this site for making me a better grower!!!

7. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

now that is a nice lil setup there bdub :ebert:

one little thing i noticed though,the electrics directly beneath gives me bad vibes, water and leccy dont mix to good dude

cant you mount the extension cord out of the way?

you just never know when your gonna get a leak :wink:

8. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

leccy = electricity

9. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Great setup bdub!! :bigok:

I wanna learn hydro when I get out of this apt.

10. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

Hey thanks guys, I never thought Id get those damn pics up. Misti, youre absolutely right.Although all has been good, you just never know like you said..Today I am going to build an air scrubber and I think I will get that on the wall..Thanks for the input..That twin vortex blower is bring ing in cool air in the bottom left corner, ya cant really see the inlet..And ontop of that bucket and box is another BB in soil..My experimental plant..Tried SuperCropping and JOG

11. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Nice show Bdub :bigok:

12. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

nice lil setup! looking good....keep it up!

13. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

Thanks Santa for gettin those pics up!! SOrry you had to do that, but I tried all I could..I promise Ive been a good boy this year!! Thanks for the feedback guys/gals, I guess I will update this thread as needed..Glad to have you all along for the ride!! MERRY XMAS!!!!

14. Joe Gardener

Joe Gardener Full Flowering

I think your setup looks great!

A safety tip tho...

You have one of those plastic surge protector strips.

IMO that is a poor choice for a grow room...

Perhaps wiring up some GFI's would be a better idea.

Or a strip that is rated for heavy duty...

Maybe that one is.. Dono... Just thought to shout out for safety.

15. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

Im sorry, whats that you speak of?? PLease elaborate! I posted looking for instruction, and I welcome it! Safety IMO is a huge concern..I just built one of BM's scrubber buckets yesterday and moved the strip to the wall per Misti..Please enlighten me....Thanks

16. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

17. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

What Joe refers to is a type of electrical plug like you are now plugging into only they are made to trip under 'ground fault' conditions. They are known as GFI's or GFCI's...

G round

F ault

C ircuit

I nterupters

You can ask for them by name at any home improvement store. But make sure it's installed properly so that it will provide the protection it's designed to give. :ebert:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

We have some of these in my kitchen and bathroom....Sometimes when using an appliance it will click and stop running power to my device. Then you push the reset button and fire away again.... I dont know what this **** is for or what its doing it for (i sucked in electrical class, except for basics).

19. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

very nice bdub :bigok: keep us updated

:animbong: wa

20. Joe Gardener

Joe Gardener Full Flowering

Quote: from bdub420 on 7:30 pm on Dec. 26, 2005
    Im sorry, whats that you speak of?? PLease elaborate! I posted looking for instruction, and I welcome it! Safety IMO is a huge concern..I just built one of BM's scrubber buckets yesterday and moved the strip to the wall per Misti..Please enlighten me....Thanks

I used those plastic strips and it melted! I believe it could have caught fire.

Most of those power strips are rated for temporary use. Where what we use them for is akin to continuous duty

Definitions of Continuous Duty on the Web:

100% duty cycle. A solenoid rated for 100% duty cycle may be energized at its rated voltage continuously, because its total coil temperature will not exceed maximum allowable ratings (105° C at an ambient of 25° C.)

A" target="_blank">www.jewellinstruments.com/SOLglossary.htm

A rating given to a coil capable of working continuously under normal operating conditions without overheating or catastrophic failure.

the" target="_blank">www.valcor.com/Glossary.htm

the basic idea is to not overheat it as I did.

What does the power strip say on it? Most calim not to be for continuous use.

Anyway I only ment to warn that a strip did melt here under heavy load.