Buy Seed??

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by zog, Jul 4, 2010.

1. luvtogrow

luvtogrow Veggy Stage

Have you looked at Mr Nice Seeds? That is imo top line genetics, every strain. Have grown 4 strains(SSH,MM and recently BW and MH) from Nice and they are all outstanding and very large yielders. If you are looking to go on the cheap like Nirvana(not top line breeding), look at Beanho crosses or even JoeyWeed. JW C99 and A11 F2's are some of my top favorite smokes/grows. I'd personally go for the original breeders if $ no object. Beanho=20 seeds $60.

2. zog

zog Developed Alternating Nodes

hey thank you so much. good info i gonna check them out. love good beans. do they ship quick? and any frebies? lol

3. luvtogrow

luvtogrow Veggy Stage

Zog- Mr. Nice seeds sells through vendors. Beanho and JWeed are through hempdepot and be aware they do not use credit cards. They are very reliable and packs are crushproof but not in breeders packs. Had many xactions with them, all excellent. I've never used beanho strains, would suspect they will have plenty variety, can't find any posts on finished product. For $60 X 20 seeds, might find something in there.

I'd suggest, really shop around many sites as all will send you what you order, per my internet ordering mj seeds for around 10 years, ??? sites. Only one issue many years ago with worldsideseeds(out of business), sending wrong seeds, on purpose.

4. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Dude, don't waste your time or money on GH seeds. Poor germination rates, mutant pheno's, hermi's, and false genetics. If you want to buy cheap seeds, go with Nirvana. I've grown out Nirvana's WW,Bubblicious, Ak48 & Northern Lights. All had good smoke.

5. zog

hey thank you. ordered through seed boutique. nirvana, went with 5 each feminized wonder woman and super skunk. plus the 5freebies. lol dont have enough light for all of it though. think it was $70 with ship. first grow in a long time so be asking everyone some ?'s im sure

6. blwd67

blwd67 Established Healthy Roots

I almost went with Wonder Woman, let me know how it goes. I might still pick that one up.

7. zog

will def let ya know

8. zog

ok ordered from seed boutique(gypsy nirvana) on monday. got them today(saturday) wow fast. now to grow them. lol

9. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Its all about that special pheno

Sannies shop, Nirvana ---good prices for good genes

I went through DR Chronic to get some high end stuff though

Im no expert......I ordered Mr Nice seeds Black Widow for 45 sterlings

Good luck