Canada, USA and OIL.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CanadianDAN, Mar 11, 2006.

1. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Now for anyone who "hates" me and my "posts", do yourself a favor and leave now, cause i dont wanna hear all your whining.

---I AM NOT POSITIVE THIS IS TRUE, IT SEEMS SO, BUT I AM NOT %100---
    ---SO IF YOU THINK ITS B.S. Research IT AND CORECT ME IF I AM WRONG---also if you're a CANADA hater for no good reason you might wanna change your views on our RESOURCE RICH country.

heres some stuff i copied and pasted here....it says we are your #1 importer of oil. Funny huh?

(USA)

Canada was the largest external source of our energy imports in 2005. We imported 792.691 MILLION barrels from them versus the 782.598 MILLION barrels in 2004 – a 1.29% increase. Canada is not a member of OPEC and accepts dollars for their sales.

Mexico was the second largest external source of our energy imports in 2005. We imported 600.676 MILLION barrels from them versus the 609.225 MILLION barrels in 2004 – a 1.40% decrease. Mexico is not a member of OPEC and accepts dollars for their sales.

Saudi Arabia was the third largest external source of our energy imports in 2005. We imported 556.006 MILLION barrels from them versus the 570.137 MILLION barrels in 2004 – a 2.48% decrease. Saudi Arabia is a member of OPEC and accepts dollars for their sales.

Venezuela was the fourth largest external source of our energy imports in 2005. We imported 549.535 MILLION barrels from them versus the 568.944 MILLION barrels in 2004 – a 3.41% decrease. Venezuela is a member of OPEC and accepts dollars/EURO’s for their sales.

Nigeria was the fifth largest external source in 2005. We imported 418.778 MILLION barrels from them versus the 417.152 MILLION barrels in 2004 – a .39% increase. Nigeria is a member of OPEC and accepts dollars for their sales.

Iraq was the sixth largest external source of our energy imports in 2005. We imported 190.404 MILLION barrels from them versus the 240.191 MILLION barrels in 2004 – a 20.73% decrease. Iraq was a founding member of OPEC and accepts dollars for their sales. Iraq’s production has yet to approach its pre-March 19th, 2003 levels.

heres another link to some OIL SHHT.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/P82361.asp

2. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Venezuala is our number one source of oil..last i checked

3. anonymous

anonymous Germinated

Canada's #1 for Natural Gas, oil, hydro-electric power, lumber/logs, and water.

4. CanadianDAN

i see i see...

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

LMAO...Dan...you need to not take Agrow so seriously buddy. ;)

Anyway....I was wondering what your point was with the info?

6. CanadianDAN

yea yea i know, but over confident arrogant people annoy me too much sometimes....

Anyways the was no real "point" as to why i posted this.

I kinda like posting stuff no one would otheriwse read.

Thats why i was posting about the date Dec 21st 2012 a while back, just to get people who would otherwise never read it, read it.

Some of the things i post may be WAY out there or whatnot, but i still think its a good thing to read about these things that people make out to be soo taboo.

Why do people get so judgemental when things like 2012 and Illuminati and The Mayan Calander come up? Its like people have been "brainwashed" into rejecting any curiosity about these subjects.

Is it that bad to even read about it?

That all im getting at. I feel like i should post some of this crap cause no one would ever read about it had i not. Whether it does them any good or not, its all good.

Like i said before man, its just BRAIN CANDY. Something to think about. :)

7. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

dont worry Dan by 2012, there will be so many more people on this planet, you will certainly not need to worry about where the oil comes from, but where is it !

and where are all those people gonna live anyways when the world population doubles over the next 6 years?

already 390 so million in usa, I can not see over 750 million people living in the USA. you gonna need some serious food and oil for those people.

People may start building tee¨pee s again in Montana.

8. CanadianDAN

Its funny you mention the POPULATION thing.

I read some page where the author "claims" that the page is a speech given by a HIGH RANKING COMMANDER of the CHINESE MILITARY. I cant remember exactly what it said cause i read it maybe a week or so ago.

But it seemed like it would be real, it named old chinese commanders of the past that they are supposed to never forget and all sorts of shit. Alot about how their country is over ridden with people and the whole country is polluted beyond repairs. Soil water and Air are all disgustingly poisonous.

So in this speech that wasnt supposed to be made public, the author said a chinese spy brought it to peoples attention after recording it, he was claiming that in the coming decade the CHINESE people need to gain more land for living accomidations. Apparently even with the "ONE CHILD ONLY" rule in china, their population is still gonna far outgrow their country much worse than it already is.

The comander also goes onto to talk about how they will soon need to invade a foreign country to support its RACE. They also believe "they" are the master race. SOmething about the 19th century was the EUROPEANS, the 20th Century was American, and now the 21st Century and Beyond is thiers due to how big their "race" has become. They are advanced in technology, and they need to expand their empire. I believe is how he worded it.

He goes onto claim that there is only 3 countries in which they are intrested in Invading. USA, Canada, or Australia. He said these are the only countries big enough and resource/suitable living conditions countries worth risking their RACE for.:eek:

Now i know there are Americans that think CHINA would never even try it. But i mean isnt RUSSIA and IRAN on their backs now?

Im not all the way up to date on ALLIES around the globe but i think i remember hearing RUSSIA is the one enriching IRANS depleted Uranium or something?

I dunno.......

Here i found a link to the article. Funny thing though, no matter how hard i try i cannot find the long, uncut version. The version i read was super long. This one is much shorter....the date for the page does say AUG 5th 2005. but still, thats only last summer.

http://english.epochtimes.com/news/5-8-4/30974.html

9. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

So now you want to brag about having oil huh dan? Not very smart if you ask me (at least while GW is in office)

As gaheim says, You better sit on it very very tight!

As for Illuminati and the Mayan Calendar, I dont listen, nor does anyone else, because it is all just conspiracist crap. We refuse and "reject" this information because we arent gullible to uncredible sources. Like you Canadians are. Nobody believes something that is unbelievable. The reason you believe it is your lack of wordliness and education. The lack of exposure.

10. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I agree. A bit of street rules that apply here goes as follows. " If you are flashing you must not want it, because somebody will figure out a way to steal it." I am sure our government is aware of your recent natural resorce success, and we will act on it accordingly,rest assured.

11. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

LMFAO! right on.

12. stan

stan Germinated

yellow

I dont see how that is possible like I said before you guys had your teeth handed to you in vietnam by armed farmers. You got scared out of somolia this is your third time in iraq and your asking everyone for help.we have had these resources for years trust me were not worried abut your government im hard pressed to find a war you won.every year in war sims with us tou and britain yo always lose so just stick to kids in third world countries cmon you can do it even under the threat of all those weapons of mass destruction

gee n korea and iran have been both very vocally telling you to fuck off and you take it up the ass hee hee and they even acknowledge that they have weapons that they are willing to use. in ten years you will still be in the desert trying or if your previous record is any indication you should be gone long before that after giving up bbbuut thre dangerous insurgents hahahahahahahahahahahahaha superpower hahahahahahahaha yeah lets let the saudis run our ports you guys have your nose so far up there ass how does it feel to have your country run by ragheads heeheehee

13. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I don't know stan, why don't you tell us what it's like to have YOUR country ran by "ragheads"? Have you been to Ontario lately LOL? You guys have your own middle east of the west going lol.

N.Korea is China's bitch, they can deal with it if they like, or worst case Japan will. Iran is running out of time. We may let Israel handle them , or we will likely just tomahawk the fuck out of them. Then when they cross the Iraq border it will be on. At least that is the scenario that I foresee.

14. CanadianDAN

Agrow i never said i believed that stuff.

I clearly said numerous times that its "BRAIN CANDY", and just cause i read about means all CANADIANS believe it? You are narrow minded kid.

Cmon agrow i seen your REPLY on https, you're smarter than that!!!

I thought you were supposed to be the supreme intellect agrow? what happend? hahahaha

And SFC (troll hunter) what makes you all of a sudden say ONTARIO is a middle east of the west? Cause we have indian residents?

Are you not aware that our whole country is MULTI CULTRUAL? Where have you been? I hope that wasnt supposed to be some kind of insult man, cause if it was it was weak.

We also are packed with Chinese people too. Vancouver and Toronto are overurn with chinese people. I think you just dont have any sympathy for people looking for a better place to live legitemately (sp*?)

NO HARD FEELINGS SFC!!! HAHAH ;)

15. CanadianDAN

16. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

your are on the right track, lessness i know it looks funny but thats why the english spell it that way.

What university did you attend, Colorado State, or Loveland Junior College?

or was is it DeVry in COS.

17. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

"The land which our explorers saw to the north and thought, 'NAHHHH' "

Canadians are fiercely nationalistic. This is a direct result of the fact that everyone on earth regards them as AMERICANS - especially Americans. It seems most "Canadian Pride" is nothing more than Anti-Americanism at best. Don't you have ANYTHING to be proud of that doesn't relate to the U.S.?

Canada has produced some excellent music from time to time, but most of it makes me want to grit my teeth until they crack. Celine Dion, Anne Murray, Tragically Hip, Shania Twain, Avril Lavigne, K.D. Lang, Sum41, Bachman-Turner-Overdrive, Bare Naked Ladies, Alanis Morissette (Now a US Citizen), Nickelback, Bryan Adams and the like are Canada's Pride and Joy. When you see an mp3 of one of their songs posted on usenet it always has "Canadian Content" in the header. This is to remind the world, "Yes, we Canadians can make some horrid shit, EH?" Canada has Sum41 AND Avril Lavigne? Holy Shit! They have the POSER PUNK market cornered! I found it particularly amusing how The Canadian Association of Broadcasters laughably refers to Anne Murray as, "Canadian Superstar Anne Murray." The country that gave the world LOVERBOY and GLASS TIGER should keep quiet when it comes to touting musical superiority. I'll concede that Rush is ALMOST listenable... or at least they would be if they didn't have a vocalist that sounds like he got his balls stuck in an electric can opener. Any time a Canadian reads this page and tries to come back with "Yeah well - you guys made so-and-so crappy band," All I need to say is SNOW. Remember him? Need I say more? I particularly liked how he got on MTV News and forced a fake Jamaican accent as he talked about his Jamaican Whitey roots in the mean streets of Toronto. Canadians make such a huge fuss when their artists are accepted in the US, as though they had to overcome such a drastic language barrier and other immense cultural hurdles to be accepted in the ultra-selective world of American media; a members only club where only the very most elite, brilliant and talented people... Oh, man! I think my sarcasm gland is going to rupture. I got a little lightheaded for a second. OK. Any jerk who looks good and can kinda carry a tune can be famous for a few minutes in the US. I hate the American Media more than any of you, and it is for that reason that I scoff even more when you cheer because Avril Lavigne bridged the "massive cultural gap" and made enough of a "crossover" to have the "honor" of "singing" on the MTV "Music" "Awards." Your culture is TOTALLY not based on the very worst scraps of American bullshit pop culture at all!

Labatt or Molson. Canadians are even nationalistic about which country they will allow to destroy their livers. If Fosters is Australian for "Beer" then Labatt must be Canadian for "Assmilk." Newfies aren't smart enough to stay away from bingo halls, but they wisely avoid Canadian beer... Instead they drink SCREECH (cheap-ass moonshine made in rum barrels). They take great pride in their beer too. It had better be good. You'd have to be pretty drunk to love Canada. Canadians also continually mention how weak American beer is compared to Canadian beer. "You Americans could never handle Canadian beer! (hic)" What's funny is that Canadian nationalism seems to make Canadians believe this when it simply isn't true. Canadian beer has almost identical alcohol percentage to American beer. Click here for proof. Most of the Canadians that take offense to this list mention that they drink micro-brewed beers from local breweries that make 10 cases of beer a week. "The US could never make a beer as good as Beaver Ass Lager from Alberta! It's 23% alcohol!" Let me drop you a hint. Almost ALL micro-brewed beers around the world are stronger and taste better than large national brands. Budweiser is not the pinnacle of American beer achievement. That doesn't mean your beer is amazing. It just means you need to learn more about different micro-brewed beers. Germany KILLS you. You think WE can't handle beer? Then why do Canadians consider 12 beers to be a "case?" In the US, 12 beers make a 12-pack. 24 beers make a case.

So you have French and English on everything. So what? Just put symbols for men or women on the rest room door like everyone else does, you pretentious assholes. I've heard lots of people from Ontario try to defend themselves by disassociating Quebec from Canada. Sorry, but you can't just wish away the horrible, horrible truth that they ARE Canadians. And no, Quebec. France hates you too, so ditch the "We're French" bit and accept that you're Canadian. The only thing you share with France is a broken version of their language, not Le Louvre. So basically you're hated by both the nation where you live, and the nation where you once came from... Wow! A whole province full of people essentially living in exile. Sucks to be you. Quebec has taken this bitterness to amazing extremes in the fact that they ENFORCE THE USE OF THE FRENCH LANGUAGE. It is ILLEGAL to make billboards, product packaging, road signs and advertisements in English unless French is given greater predominance. In other words, These things must be either ONLY in French, or multilingual, with French being "markedly predominant" so that the "visual impact of French must be MUCH GREATER than that of the other language." Companies in Quebec must have a "predominantly French" name. Correspondence between employers and employees must always be in French. Fines are imposed of up to $7000.00 PER OFFENSE for noncompliance to any of these laws, enforced by "Language Police." While it's illegal to use English in Quebec for these things, by contrast, in the US it is illegal to discriminate against anyone for using whatever language they wish. If you tried to pull this type of cultural discrimination in the US, the American Civil Liberties Union would go to fucking WAR. I find it funny that Canadians think of themselves as more free and democratic than the US while inflicting these types of fascist laws on their people. French Language Enforcement and Canadian Content Laws sound like Orwellian evil to me. I've had Quebecois people send me email saying that they need langauge enforcement to preserve their culture. You can preserve your culture all you want, but it's wrong to attempt this by stamping out other people's culture. There's another group I can think of that uses 'preserving our culture' as an excuse to try to legitimize its bigoted actions: The KKK. There's a word for trying to promote your culture by means of stifling everyone else's: discrimination. If you're going to make it a criminal offense to observe one's own culture by starting a business that doesn't have a French name, that's purely racist. There's no two ways about it. For instance, why should a Chinese or Indian restaurant need to have a fucking FRENCH name... OR ELSE? Canadians always talk about how they "celebrate" their "cultural diversity." Fining people SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS PER OFFENSE for not conforming to a cultural mandate is a pretty fucked up way to celebrate diversity if you ask me.

18. StashDaCash

Lol Stan your just a big ole cocksucker and nothing anyones says to you is gonna make a difference...Your mind is made up..just as mine is...Go fuck yourself yadda yadda yadda (insert generic flame here)...................

Bottom line is only Aggs can be a dick and people still like him and we already have an aggs. So i think you know where im going with this..

PEACE NUKKA :rolleyes:

19. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

20. StashDaCash

thats hil-fucking-arious