CINDY # 1 harvest

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Dixie Hicky, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think it was day 49. I know it was early, but she just looked done to me. #2, 3 and 4 arent quite ready yet but I think #3 will prolly get cut tomorrow.

Not much smell, but tastes surprisingly well for uncured...and has a bodacious kick. Im dying to see how she cures. I expect the smell will come along as she cures.

Dix

2. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

great looking buds

wow..will be there tomorrow to take a hit. lol...enjoy.....very nice....great job....

3. Savvy Simon

Savvy Simon Established Healthy Roots

Yeah, I'll second that. I need to put up the big bud pics of my harvest of a couple of months back. Nice quite as nice as yours but something to be proud of still. Good job!!

Here's a virtual 'pass the joint' Dixie.

4. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

good job, they look good

5. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Nice, Dixie,,,,, very nice !:thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

I think you are starting to get the hang of this here stuff !

Just kidding.

Enjoy !

BBT:anibong::anibong::anibong:

6. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Looks awesome for a old ladys grow Great job Dixie-Bud

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dixie Hicky again

7. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Looks like some Pineapple Express sorta kinda trimmed with 1 eye open in a dark room :rofl:

8. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

nice! looks good.b4e..:passsit:

9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Dam fine work for a so called blind lady. :bong-2:

Nice firm looking buds. :thumbs-up:

10. Dixie Hicky

Hey, man! Im the President of the Blind Broad's Grower's Guild! Disnt you know that?

Thanks, guys. Growing the Cindy has been a real pleasure. It's an outstanding strain in every respect. Any strain that gets THAT big, produces THAT much hard bud and does in in under 50 days is OK by me.

CC--talk to the avatar.

Dix

11. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

rofl.......I cant, i dont get it

12. retiree

retiree A Fat Sticky Bud

Couple of Z's....Nice!

Retiree

13. Tony Aroma

Tony Aroma Let's Go - Two Smokes!

Looks great! Yet another strain to add to my wish list. I want to grow like you when I grow up.

14. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Thats some tasty looking buds there Dix, Heheh

I hope you enjoy it much ..under 50 days?

Way cool:passsit:

15. mjtoker

mjtoker Germinating

Very nice buds you have there.

Your avatar comes across as hostile and defensive. Interesting to say the least. :popcorn-2:

16. Dixie Hicky

Noooo! SIX off Cindy #1, 3 off #2 and 3 and 4 still not ready to cut, but looking like they'll give me prolly 4 each.

IF I break a pound( and Im pretty sure I will) it will be my first. LOL, in fact, anything over 12oz will be a personal record.

Lessons learned from this grow: BIG plants produce more than small ones!

Seriously, I think it's the strain. Plus, the addition of the re-circulating pumo made a huge difference, plus maybe the Canna Substra nutes.

Mostly, tho....I think it's just a super strain.

hug

Dix

17. Dixie Hicky

Hey Ton! Love ta watcha dance.

I hope you will try the strain. Go for X-LINE Fem'd from attitude.

Seriously, tho, the Cindy #1 was clearly the super-pheno of the four plants. She not only matured in 49 days, but her buds were literally twice as hard as the others. The other's buds are the same size, like a big pinecone in shape....but the same-sized dried bud from Cindy 1 weighs twice what a bud from Cindy 2 does. Cindy's 3 and 4 dont have the super dense buds of Cindy 1, either.....and they're still not ready to harvest.

Natch, Im in the process of re-vegging Cindy 1 for clones. I DID make clones of all four while they were still in VEG, but I failed to number the clones. So....I dont know which ONE of the four clones IS Cindy 1. (I know....stupid, stupid...)

But yeah, man...put her on the List, LOL. I dont think you'll be dissapointed.

hug

Dix

18. Dixie Hicky

Yes, it does.

Dixie

19. mjtoker

mjtoker Germinating

It seems like your angry with the wrong people here at GK.

seems like you are a good grower. So why do you need to be recognized by the long time growers here on GK? They know you can grow. Praise is designed to help new people to build confidence in their abilities as growers.

Sounds to me like you need to grow up a little as an adult.

MrAstro and JuggaloKing420 like this.
  20. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P