CINDY # 1 harvest

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Dixie Hicky, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

One other thing....I surrender dix....Im removing snookie

......Im not opposed to a sexist scantly clad lady flipping the bird however..

I know im a dog...walter mitty style anyway hehe:passsit:

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Really?

(and it's 'turd', deud)

3. Toker2

LOL In the south its terd...but is it not strange these user stats?

i know i been smoking cd vs bbs lc an eq...fuck if i know

4. mjtoker

mjtoker Germinating

Hey Toker, if you must know the rep is from members here that think Dixie has what is coming to her, and gave me rep for pointing out her issues.

I guess people just don't want to deal with her. That's the truth. She could change that if she could just see what others see.

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Clarification on rep. A member will not be able to give or show a received rep number until;

A- the users post count is above 50

B- the user's rep count (not the "rep power" shown in the forum, rather the base number used to calculate rep which includes rewarded rep, post count and membership longevity) is above 60 in admin.

mjtoker, even though she is a longtime member, has not yet attained those thresholds.

Ofo- If you would like an explanation of Moderator accountability and how it is handled in Admin please feel free to PM me.

6. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Wow this really has become interesting. and i will say the rep number that so many get all caught up in is BS. I mean really I have over 50 rep pints and man i havent been here a year. I received ALOT of those for reasons other than growng. So a high rep number DOES NOT always correlate to growing credentials.

When I first started here Dix offered me lots of advice and encouraged me. Her and I have had a parting of ways since. that is between Dix and myself. I will say the womans rights thing seemed way out of line to me. A simple question rather than an out right demand would have been a better approach.

i would like to start this part by saying I am one who has a SHIT LOAD to learn about growing. That said, IMO I find it hard to place a grower amongst the elite when they show a lack of certain knowledge. As mentioned above not using a pH meter correctly. not knowing what the pH is of your well water is... especially when you post it was reading 9.4 and you had never adjusted for pH. these are things Ive read that you have written in your posts Dix. Not to mention the way you jump on any idea that is proposed to you. Or your constant need to buy seed after after seed insearch of a holy grail. When in fact you have several in your possesion already. I am not here to bash you Dix I think its awesome that you will try new things. I give you credit for the whole pump thing when you added it to your hempys. But you acted liked you just reinvented the wheel when all it looks like to me is a crude RDWC type system. And when myself and a couple much more experienced growers mentioned having your res exposed to light could create problems you brushed all of them off.

I am sorry this has been kind of bugging me and I had to say my peace. The MODS have a thankless job here at GK. it seems we all forget this a privately owned and funded website that we have been given the priviledge to be on. There is not a ton of adds and its not operated by some company that is ultimatly seeking our money by buying their products. If the members here could keep their words civil and respectful then the mods wouldnt have to step in. I have taken issue with a few people on here in threads and have done so with decorum and resect. I do find as adults there is NO need to publicly tell someone to fuck off. want to tell them that then send a PM and keep it private. want to respectfully debate a difference of opinion have at it.... who doesnt love a well thought out and spoken debate?

just my .50

7. Toker2

I did not need to know i just saw an anomaly i never seen before

Ohh...wow this is a really weird fourm....im going back to OG:alien11:

I can see why herbspanky abandoned it, If it were mine i would have ended it

hehe...love ya mean it baby

8. Toker2

And i want to clarify lest my words are misconstrued

I'm not saying anyone person is a butt hole

I'm saying it seems every time i come here some sort of ''this''

Is going on, Not saying who's right or wrong.

Lots of Drama in American forums i notice, not so In Dutch forums

I dont know if its a cultural thing or not but lots of fights

lots of Bad feelings it seems...sad:passsit:

9. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Bye :wave:

10. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

11. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Wow Toker thats pretty strong words from a guy that seems to have benefitted from the site. Paints a far differant picture than your words to adm in 2009 which is in your user notes wanting to be reinstated.
    For the Record its Herbsparky not Herbspanky.

I am a member on Open grow also Toker. I guarantee the Dutch Guys are not going to appreciate it if you post on there with your same attitude.

Cheers

Teamster6:anibong:

12. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Here's the sitch, folks: I have to go to Atl. to do this medical shit whether I want to or not. The timing sucks. I have 16 Tester plants that will just simply have to be abandooned. Some are in week 2 of 12/12, some in week 3. I hate that.

I can take the Cindy with me, in jars and at least the curing wont be interupted unless they put me in the hospital. Even if that happens, Im sure my friend wouldnt mind opening the jars and keeping an eye on them.

My friend will be here tomorrow morning to pick me up, we'll drop the dogs off at the boarding kennel, then on to Atl. Without knowing what to expect, I have no way of knowing how long I'll be gone. However, that doesnt matter, for practical reasons, here.

This is as big a load of crap and nonsense as Ive ever seen. LOL! I found a "STRIKE 1" notice in my PM box today. OK, I get it......it's like a baseball game? Three strikes and yer "out"? Except...isnt it reallt more like Dodge Ball? You know, where "it" stands in the center of the circle and gets the big red ball thrown at him (or "her", as the case may be) ? Did anybody actually expect me to NOT throw the ball back? This aint my first Rodeo, boys.

pfffft.

So...... it turns out that "fuck off" is "flamatory". Whole multi-paragraph posts (some by me, most directed at me) full of piss and bile are evidently not "flamatory", but a "fuck off" is. Seems kinda arbitrary and a little ludicrous to me, then again, what about this doesnt?

Okeydoke--good to know. "Fuck off" is "flamatory". Got it. Two more and Im tagged, "OUT!" in the Dodge ball game.

Surely you guys must know I could dance JUST on the border of Strike 2 for months, probably years? (and probably enjoy it, if I just wasnt so fucking ....tired. Where the fuck did my energy go? Will it come back?)

But, what's the point? You guys have a nice little club here. There's dozens of forums available to me.

So, I want to say a genuine big THANKS to the many great GK members who have been unbelievably helpful, fun and real. Not to mention, suppostive in this Kafkaesque debacle, both in public and private.

For the five or six assholes, hey check the avi. better yet, here's my last two Strikes:

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Clean out my locker and turn the light off when ya leave.

Dixie Hicky

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:crybaby2:

:shroom:

:bigmojo:

14. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Good luck with the med stuff Dix. Truly hope they figure out what's wrong.

The rest? It's garbage. You and I both know that. If the PM's you hurled at mods and admin were ever made public peoples eyes would bug at the insults and language used. Apologies were sincerely issued for the tenor of the debate at your request for a TOU change. Sincere requests for clarification from mods not involved in anyway in the original scuff up were met with baseless accusations and attacks on the Mods relationship with his wife. Honestly, you showed true colors as adults tried to deal with you on level other than what was being played out on the boards to no avail.

Are we as mods at times insensitive, slow to pick up on slights, a bit raucous in our behavior? Yeah sure....we're members too yanno and we like fun also. We're also volunteers without training or special abilities. All we can do is own it when we step on our dick and try to make amends. This was done with you and you hurled those attempts back into the collective faces of admin with frequent "fuck you's" calling us "pompous cowardly fucks" (ok just me) the list could on if you would like me to categorize the entire gamut of tasteless insults. If you choose to not remember this the PM's are near at hand and can be aired in entirety showing both sides of the conversations.

I'm tired of the game also. I know your real reason for the pokes and prods is you feel you're not getting the strokes for being a competent grower. You said so. I can request the PM for a repost if you care to deny it.

You stated that because your a "chick" the male "elite" growers are somehow threatened by your abilities and have been shunning you. Dix.....that's absolutely laughable. The day any grower is emotionally intimidating to my skills is the day I cease to be a rational human being. Male, female it simply doesn't matter. There are better growers there are worse growers. Competency has absolutely nothing to do with how I (and the mod team) choose to interact with another grower.

It also denigrates the quite capable female growers who have always been welcome to the party and one or two who have turned down offers of modship. Mer, LM, Mary, Strawberry come to mind but there are others. So by your rational since they are welcome and been offered a mod job they must suck as growers. Nice Dix....way to stick up for your gender.

My personal decision to back off your gardens and threads is because of the concern that the constant correction of your misconceptions about growing could erode your emerging confidence in your abilities. In time with the enthusiasm you show you'd figure out some of the finer points all on your own. Besides that, it was getting tiresome dear.

You want respect as a "Master "Grower" as you call it. Stop trying every dumb idea you read on stray websites and maybe you'll get a little more respect. Who drunkenly lops every leaf off a plant because it said so in some obscure thread? Who keeps putting plants on a deck rail that some critter keeps knocking them off of and is continually surprised? Who puts cardboard boxes over a plant in the noonday sun and forgets thereby cooking them to death? You'll get more respect as a grower when you realize that you don't know how to effectively grow yet. Yet is the key word.

For the record...the pulling of your TOU thread was not unanimous or fully supported in admin. There were, and still are, mods who believe it should have continued. There are also mods who believe your tantrum should be allowed to run it's course. Unknowingly you have denigrated and attacked your best ally in admin through your irrational PM's and online avy games. (which are kind of fun actually).

As for me, I'm through with you. You've become a distraction to the board and a waste of time in admin. You've obviously chosen to flame yourself out and for that simple act of kindness I'm grateful. It makes my job much easier.

Once again, good luck in Emory. I'd be more than a little scared if it were me but you're a tough old bird and there is no doubt you'll roar through with flying colors.

cheers,

15. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Alright MEN....UNITE!!!!, group high5!!!!!

[​IMG]

16. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Well put, RR, but I feel it fell on deaf ears.

I was going to premise my last comment with a 'get well', but when someone is SO nasty, it's hard.

Hopefully 'this' is coming from her med. issues (I know I get cranky when I'm not feeling well) and soon she'll be in a better place. Mentally, not physically.

I'm all for giving someone a second, third chance, but it seems as though she's made her bed.

Life Goes On :thumbs-up:

btw: I want to be the douche with the hat on over the bandana! Now where's the fat fuck for Bud :rofl:

17. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

A very well written post Res. You echo many of the points I was attempting to make.

I too wish you all the best Dix in both your medical issues and life in general. My you live a happy and rewarding life. Whether you care to believe this or not I enjoyed gettin to know youand regret that hot headedness had to be the demise of our new friendship. When I started here at GK you were a very well spoken and conscience member. Over the 8 months I have been here you became increasigly bitter. Please take care of yourself and GOOD LUCK

18. Dixie Hicky

Oh WHAT a load of shit! Pm's I" hurled at the mods?" Are you fuckin kidden? I didnt write to THEM...THEY wrote to ME! Starting wioth YOU, and your bullshit "apology". Here's a hint: Dont TELL me how fucking "sorry" you are, SHOW me by cleaning up yer behavior. An apology given in priovate for a public sin aint worth shit. Sound familiar? You need permission to post the PM's? YOU GOT IT! Post them ALL, IN ORDER, ya putz....the first one is FROM you, for crissake.

I NEVER said I was a "master grower". I said I INTEND to be. Once I accomplish that goal, I WILL say it. But I aint there, yet. I know exactly where I am. My first grow I yeilded 5.5 oz. My Cindy grow, I got 6 dry from one palnt. Am I at the "gram/watt" level? NO! But...I will, next grow or the one after.

Meantime, long as you're gonna post the goddam PM's, I expect everybody IN here will recoginse the same rhetoric of the Mod who sent me two MORE PM's, even after I asked him not to.... that are not SIMILAR, but goddam IDENTICAL to the posts of the mythical, "mjtoker". LOL...she doesnt EXIST, man......and clearly, this one loose cannon Mod has pulled the wool over your eyes for three years.

YOUR individual piss off with me occcured on the date I announced I intended to PROVE once and for all, whether defoliation IS the Consumate Evol or not. Look at the fuckin posts, man.....before that post, you were as free with your "way to go! Lookin good!" replies as everybody else.

In a forum where the NORM is "attaboy!" for EVERY grower at EVERY stage of his grow, are you seriously gonna try to say the QUITE noticible refrain from ANY comment during the C-99 grow (from you, Greenjeans, Ras for starters) was an oversight? Scuse me...but as Mods, arent you supposed to read ALL the goddam posts? So...there you are looking at the C-99 grow....and DECIDED to refrain from commening. As did most of the other mods, good sheep following the shepherd.

Dont even try it, man. Despite your bullshit phony "apology" and greenjean's lofty disconnect, it's your fucking JOB, man. Come on. I essentially shot myself in the foot the minute I said I wanted to SEE for MYSELF whether the "dont trim fan leaves! EVER!!!" rule was bogus. Like YOU have some kinda personal stake in the outcome, LOL. Got your ego slammed in my screendoor?

Dont piss down my neck and tell me, "It's raining!".

YOU couldnt personnaly stand being questioned.... the other mods, mysteriously, had no comment, either.

This aint hard to see---anybody can go to ANY of the Cindy threads, plus the EXPERIMENT thread and SEE for themselves. The SECOND I had the unmitigated gall to say I wanted to TEST the "Dont remove fans!" "Rule", I feel right OFF the goddam radar screen to the mods (except Bud, bless him) WHILE in the midst of what ANY Growers would call a good Grow.

Seriously....dont even try it, man. You'd have a LOT of thread deletion to do.

Christ man...I said I was leaving TOMORROW.. You really shoulda waited a dy....and nobody would know what a full-o-shi lamer you are.

Here's an idea--I already GAVE the fucking Powers That Be my two last token "Fuck off"s. Now....go close my goddam membership so you can KEEP lying out yeur lame ass without concern I'll call you on it.

Just remember this one simple fucking statement of goddam FACT: In tow years, NOBODY has EVER been "shunned" during a grow except me....who, coincidentally or not, IS the ONLY female grower who actually GROWS weed.

You're "tired" of me? Pal...I wipe stuff like you offa my shoes every day.

Go ahead. Show the PMs. Start at the FIRST one, YOURS, TO me. Show my reply, LOL. Then show the mysterious "other" mod who smells a LOT like "njtoker".

Fuck you, Resin Rubber. You're the Queen of the Big Time Phonies, followed CLOSELY by the aloofly superior greenjeans....with poor old "no-balls" Ras bringing up the rear.

Show the goddam PM's IN ORDER, and then you can explain how it is that one of you has a secret female identity for when he cant post his vitreol in his "real" voice.

Meantime, have the simple good sense to CLOSE my membership BEFORE posing any more self-serving shit, ya moron. Then, I CANT respomd to clean it up, LOL.

Dixie

19. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I knew it! Your trailer's in a landfill :thumbs-up: Cool :thumbs-up:

6 oz.? Seriously???

You need attention; psych.

20. Dixie Hicky

Oh, puhleeeeeeze. We all used to buy the phony Humility Act, the "I just hope I can do it right!" bullshit.

Tell me....what, exactly, do you fear would happen IF your failed to "do it right"? Would the sky fall? Your ass drop off? What?

HINT: I firmly believe YOU will become a Great Grower. But, Becominjg a great grower doesnt get you laid.....or in love....or married.... or fatherhood. ALL the real life stuff you WANT and DESERVE. You're entirely too intelligent to NOT know you cant live long at your weight. I get it---you get nothing but jeers in RL, but here in CyberLand, a Great Grow gets something close to the respect you dont get "out there". DONT, for god's sake, SETTLE for that.

Save your fucking Life, man. If you had invested in a BowFlex the same day you joined GK, and gone at it with the SAME determination and enthusiasm, you'd have lost 100 pounds by now----and saved your life.. You fuckin KNOW this is Truth.....and Denial is more than a river in north Adrica.

You're brilliant, you're charming, you're morbidly obese and you WILL die of it. But....hey, at least your cyber friends will remember you as a helluva Grower.

Come on, man. Is that enough? How much dope and ice cream does it take to fill the Void? Come on. You clearly have extraordinary drive and determination to achieve your goals. WHY are you NOT using that same Drive to save your own Life?

fuck, man.

Six months from TODAY, you CAN be 100 pounds lighter OR be a morbidly obese helluva MJ grower. You can prolly even do BOTH. Youe deserve BOTH.

....and, that's the name of that tune, BB.

Dix