County Jail for the weekends

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by greenthumbdanny, Mar 30, 2006.

1. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

Im going to go rub my penis in shards of broken lightbulb glass. It would feel better than listening to this shit.

2. ShortySmoker

ShortySmoker Banned

grow the hell up, get a life, and drop the stupid bullshit already ffs

3. PuRpS McKeNzIe

PuRpS McKeNzIe Veggy Stage

what are you his ex??? is that u in the pics gettin hit by danny? lol

4. ShortySmoker

ShortySmoker Banned

No, i'm just someone that's tired of seeing your ignorance everywhere on this site. Especially about domestic violence. That isn't anything to joke about you ignorant imbecile. At first I was just irritated with all your posts being a jerk. Now I'm outraged. I am a victim of domestic abuse, my ex husband was horrible. And you're going to be an asshole and post that video stream on every thread that you can. GROW UP and GET A LIFE!! and before you even suggest that it was my fault, or that the women 'ask' for it. because we sure as hell dont tell a guy that outweighs us and out muscles us to stomp us like dogs. so go to hell you ignorant fuck

5. ShortySmoker

ShortySmoker Banned

again GROW THE HELL UP. I jumped in because I'm flat out tired of seeing your ignorance all over this site. You really have no life if you can continue to post as much as you do and 'stalk' ppl around websites. that is pathetic. I dont care if you care or not. I'm not trying for pity or sympathy or anything from you or anyone else on this site. Stop being such an ass and drop the bullshit already

edit.....I'm done responding to your trash. you're not worth the time or effort.

6. ShortySmoker

ShortySmoker Banned

ok so i lied.....I am gonna respond again. What was stopping you then (with him continuing on as you say), from just being the 'bigger better man' and trying a concept called ignore the person irritating you? The way I see it, ur both equally to blame. because you both keep at each other. Fine, humorous at first, but it's not anymore. Not when it consumes every thread either of you have recently posted on. At least you see that you are in the wrong. Now be a 'man' and let it go already. Isn't there a 'block' option that you can use, and just not even see his posts? anything else you want to say to me, do it in private message

7. the_clairvoyant89

the_clairvoyant89 Developed Alternating Nodes

enough with this!! fuck a bitch, your still young, just blaze it!

8. georged5150

georged5150 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

It seems everyone here has been fucked by the there mates. But I wonder how many people here have done some fucking around themselves?

On a side not of all this. The wife and I have being go thru the imagration process of getting her citizinship. We had to do an Hiv test. This was the first time that I have been tested. Talk about a streesfull 4 days.

Cheating is not what scares me. It's the aids shit that can come with it.

9. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

amen. see, the difference in us suburbanites, is that we dont have to worry about foreigners and african based disease. i cheated, but never had to worry about fuckin aids for christs sake. The girls I select arent that god damn mysteriously nasty. Although I have been checked. And yes, I do have aids. Everyone has aids. We all have aids we just dont know it yet.

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I have an idea, why don't you just put him on ignore and get on with your life. pfft

11. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Click on his profile and go to ignore. Maybe you both should do it. I highly highly doubt Danny is really the type of person to do anything like you said he said. Best thing, you guys need to just ignore eachother. You obviously hit eachother's nerves but think about it, it's only a forum, when you log off it really has no effect on your real life.

12. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

Damn well said aggs...DIG IT !!

Canna honey you rock;)

13. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Very sound advice...coming from a 19 yr old people....:cool:

14. MisSativa

MisSativa Blazed and Confused

That says alot right there

15. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

never been a big believer in the whole 1 person is an ass so lets ALL turn our back to them and pretend he isn't there method....Thats not to say it doesn't work just not my style :)

16. Administrator

I don't think that's what she means Stash. I think she measn that if two people can't get along they should just put each other on ignore and be done with it. [​IMG]

17. StashDaCash

I see now ....Yet my stance remains valid ;)

18. Administrator

I happen to agree. However....in some cases it's the only alternative and/or a last resort.

19. StashDaCash

herb your purple link isn't working for me

20. Budweiser 3

Budweiser 3 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

VERY good scence indeedy

You only live One time....But its just the real begining when you pass on!soo ya gotta be happy and live life too the fullest Every day and thank god fore it:) herb i told my wife that very same thing {i will not live unhappy if you are not let me know cause i dont wanta waste her time OR mine}...and yes i was Kind and nice about it...i will NOT argue or fight anymore cause all it dose is bring me DOWN:D like i said lifes just too dammn short Bud3<<<<