County Jail for the weekends

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by greenthumbdanny, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Fish....I could care less if you all wanna sling shit back and forth. I just don't need people provoking others on EITHER side of the conflict in the open forums. If ya feel the need then please do so elsewhere...that's all I'm saying. And trust me....I prolly laugh harder than most at all the shit that goes on and how people take it so seriously. I'm just trying to maintain the peace around here...that's all. Like SFC was said....we're like bartenders having to deal with drunks. We don't care WHAT ya do outside the bar...that's your business, but inside...it's our business. Just asking that you respect that fact. One thing that I do wonder about with all of you people though...you all seem to be more worried about the other guy and their actions than you own. If you all would stop pointing fingers and start working on yourselves this place wouldn't be half bad.

2. fishman

fishman Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I am stupid. Why do you think I keep posting? Ironic isn't it?

3. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

4. ST8CKUSH

ST8CKUSH Guest

I know exactly what your going through

I feel like i know exactly what your going through because i'm going through the same thing with this girl right now except that we are still together and all day everyday she's all i can think about. I just have one question was the girl a gemini or a pisces ? if so there might be some kind of zodiac connection bro.

5. BelowMe

BelowMe Excommunicated

treat it like dial-up,,,ditch it!

6. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

[​IMG]

Wow all that over some pussy........

Sorry GTD but thats sad man..............

I do wish you the best, I think weekends in jail really suck, I'd rather do my time and be done with it...

As for that C%^T I would stay away far away.....

Plenty of pu..... eerr fish in the sea, stay away from the fishman though LOL

MAD MAX

[​IMG]

7. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Man..talk about pussy and all hell breaks loose, funny as hell

GTD, just gotta decide what's important to you and make a choice, it's never easy, but it's not supposed to be...

8. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

[​IMG]

9. noone

noone Full Flowering

20 minutes I'll never get back x(

noone

10. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

I forgot about this thread. I have 3 more weekends left. They stick all the weekenders in the general pop. If you can imagine the filthy savages that are in there and what I look forward too every weekend. There are people there who are never gonna have a steak dinner again or even worse never smoke a green marijuana bowl again. I would never tell that I am just a weekender. I learned a very good lesson threw this and just backs my oppinion up on the way I feel about women..I still have her in my head everyday. That part doesn't seem to be getting better.

AGGS you are too funny bud.. I love you in a non faggot type way.

ST8KUSH That would be correct I am a pisces she is a gemini.. Imagine that..

MAX thanks. I would do straight time but do to my commitments, job, grow, and other high prioritys I would rather just do weekends. ;)

CHOPSTICK I hear ya.

11. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

Getting ready for my fun weekend.. I haven't had a good sleep in there since, actually no sleep at all. I want to just sleep it away. A good friend of mine gave me some ambien and some other shit to make me sleep and feel good.

I have been thinking about how I can get these pills in there and the only way that seems fit and safe is to shove them in my asshole. I am not looking forward to this but it has to be done. 2 more weekends after this folks. yee fucking hah.

12. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Sticking them up your ass aint half as fun as swallowing em the day before you go in. Nothing beats killing time in the joint like waiting for a surprise, hey, then there's shifting through your own shit to find the goodies before you put them in your mouth. And you thought you'd have to bring a book... ;)