Current "RELIABLE" Seed Banks

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by The Tron, Jul 23, 2019.

1. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

Good Day Community:

Well After a few years of COMPLETE Abstinence from ALL smoking. We started back a couple years ago but remain very limited in our intake. (We literally went from 10 to 12 blunts a day "SERIOUSLY" to the 1/2 a joint a day we currently do now)

But we do miss growing, gardening aspect itself and after a price increase from my guy, coupled with a mediocre bag we say fuck it. We will dig out of the ashes, excavate, and rebuild "TRONVILLE"
    Tronville, a town that only the longest most seasoned veterans of this site can recall.
    Tronville, A city like none other in which the bud, like the Corona, and Gentleman Jack, flow freely. Tronville a place where the women (only one) are fed large, and high quality cock on a regular basis.
    Tronville a true Haven of a Metropolis patrolled, and protected by the Tronman. An epic Being who like the man of Steel has been brought from the afterlife thanks methods shared from the Justice League.
    Isn't it amazing that after all this time, the Bullshit still flows freely lol.

Anyway, We are looking for as the title says members recent good experiences, Who did you use and what brand you went with, and what flavor is your top choice.
    Thank you all in advance.

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Hey Tron, hows it been? A couple guys here were raving about a place in OR. I cant remember the name (I think its organ seed company?) but will look it up. A few good local US seed places got some good top shelf new mix strains. I take it your looking for a decent close place?

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Here was one in Vancouver a member was telling me about that he got super lemon haze fem seeds and instead of getting 6 beans they sent him 12 for $63

farmerslabseeds.com

Here was the last place i ordered from a couple years ago.. they were in CA I got a GG#4 that turned out good. It was as close to the orignal as I could tell.

https://www.neptuneseedbank.com/

Also these guys have some of the new strain super mixes from top knotch new seed breeders. You will have to do a search for the name below

Great Lakes genetics

4. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

Thanks for the information, and I would prefer a more local place but I will check on them all.
    I will keep you posted for sure.

5. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I have done business with Oregon elite seeds and neptune seed bank and had good experiences and nice beans from each. located in the USA , it avoids dealing with customs . I have also gotten beans from greenpoint seeds in Colorado. I was the guy who used farmers lab seeds and the first experience was good. I ordered again and not so good. Had to fight them to get the beans when they didn't show up after a month, They are no longer on my " good guys' List.

By the way, folks. My "break " is over and I am back in the game... Pics shortly.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I have used seedsherenow.com with very good luck. They are a U.S.A. company and carry a lot of top U.S. breeders. A little expensive for some seeds but over all pretty decent.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  7. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I've used a few different ones over the years. Neptune, James Bean, and Great Lakes Genetics have been my US go-tos. They can usually beat SHN prices.