Dabney Blue

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by nippie, Jan 10, 2012.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I have KKSC beans (3) and lived on KKSC for about 35-45 days, it is killlller smoke but not at all as narcotic as the Dab when it goes 10 weeks

In all honesty, people want the BUBBA more than the other 5-6 strains that are always around, these hicks call it "The minty", its lime green and has that kush minty taste to it

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Thats interesting. I could not say as I have not smoked either. How you getting seeds from kyle kushman strawberry cough??? Its clone only. You must have a cross.

Hmmmmm I see Skunky who I know has grown it out also did not list it in his top ten either.

Oh well one of these days maybe I can compare. Id like to sample that kksc as the strawberry crosses are good anyways I have the Strawberry Anestesia and it a head banger

Gotta mention this one cc how do you like those GOD DAMN BRONCO'S

t6

3. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Nothings worse than having someone of whom you have possibly shared a site with for years....who lives in the same town, roots for the same teams, and shares similar interests........of whom you have also dropped several hints to......not wanting to spread the love around. Especially when they know you are just a closet guy who does it for personal. Just saying.......:bong-2::passsit::glasses2:

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

CC, berry strains are all the rage around my area. If it aint berry, it aint good so some think. A lot of people buy with there eyes and nose, not so much the stone

5. CCrete

I got the seeds from a guy thru the who , supposedly grew it/discovered/created it, the guy I know is from the state of Mass and he supposedly knew the original guy.....anyhow, I used to move his KKSC for him for over a year, then he got extremely ill and could not grow anymore, he handed me 4 bags of differant seeds and he said the one with the 3 seeds is the last of his KKSC adventures......I only knew the guy for 3 years or so and he always had kept a mom of KKSC.......who knows if they are or aren't the real beans, I also questioned him about the clone only point, he just laughed and grumbled at me, told me I was a snob.....I always tried to get clones from him but he would never part with it, said I had to much to learn to have such a prize:roffl: I do miss the strawberry creamsicle taste that it had, the stone was typical of a fruity type bud IMO but it was goooood

Lets go PENS!

6. CCrete

hmmmm.....what u tlkin bout willis?!?!?!!?:roffl:

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

How the hell do you think I feel? Shared this site for a little bit....Lives only a few states away, hates his teams, don't know enough to know of similar interest (other than smoke and family)....and have dropped THOUSANDS of hints to....if he bends over, I'll spread the love. :dog-nana: I just love great smoke.

If he keeps teasing, I say he's a :dink:.

Screw the PENS.

8. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

*Public Service Announcement*

Don't let joking around turn into soliciting! :passsit:

9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Sorry. I was just shitting around.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

10. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

What you waiting for? Sprout those beans! :thumbsup:

11. CCrete

HA! you got yelled at....:danger:

12. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

:lala: :lala: :lala: :bfttt: :confused2:.

:finger: :callme: :help: :ignore: :kissit: :confused5:

13. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

:smokin::rules::popcorn-2: :bong-2:

14. CCrete

:roffl:

15. nippie

so to clear things up....

thread was fine until what point....lvs or sticky....or am I outta line for asking about the dabney blue?

16. CCrete

Basically, you cant ask,act like your asking, covertly make a serious question...seem not so serious...if asking for something,joke if your asking,ask your ask if your ask is askable if you asked what you were asking about.....know what i mean VERN!?

pm it

17. nippie

i think i got it....but for some reason I want to go watch Ernest Goes to Camp now

18. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I don't know what you guys are talking about........:smokin:

Point taken Link and Mr. G.

19. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

No its not pm Either!!! Its called email off site
    t6

20. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

So.......How about them Bruins?