DEA Chief Slams Obama For Pot Remarks: Reports

Discussion in 'Cannabis Politics' started by ducrider, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Welp...the way you put it Res looks like a farty centipede. Do it again.:jj:

2. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Why all the hostility folks? Regardless of presumed motives and personal opinions we are on this site because of something we have in common not because of our differences. "Politics and Religion" the #1 killer of friendships and marriages.

Opinions are like butt cracks, we all have one and we are all entitled to it. Some just smell worse than others but they're still entitled.

Be Cool, CG

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

agreed, I just don't like Obama anymore. My family has been affected by his politics. That and when people act like he's doing us a favor by stating the obvious it doesn't help us. If he wanted to help he can issue an executive order, one man can end the war on us

4. CREATIVE GARDENER

Yeah man, too much of politics is just talking out of the side of the mouth and making it sound like what people want to hear. Anyone with a few brain cells can figure out that what they say is not always what they mean.

Not lying doesn't always mean telling the truth either. I've been a master of that for a long time, just ask any of my old girlfriends. Didn't lie, just selected portions of the truth that fit my agenda.

Be Cool, CG

5. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

:thumbsup: Exactly.

Only answer what is asked, never volunteer information.

and the other side of the coin, ask SPECIFICALLY what you want answered

bullshit is just that, bullshit

6. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Can't get any bullshittier.:roffl:

7. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I have no idea what this means. :roffl:

8. CREATIVE GARDENER

And too many of the question and answer sessions are totally scripted. The questions are predetermined so that the answers fit the designed program. The reporters and media clearly understand that asking the wrong questions will get them blackballed from future sessions.

The president's sessions are by invite, he doesn't deal with the general media, that's what the White House Press Sec is for.

Be Cool, CG

9. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

whew OK glad I'm not alone here

10. CREATIVE GARDENER

Yeah, I've been away from GK for a while. Thought it was some new terminology I hadn't picked up on but would figure out in time. Thank God I can stop burning brain cell on that one.

Be Cool, CG