Did someone say mushrooms?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Boa, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

from my BoaBoi's Mexican strain in 07 or 08. Fuckin nice mushies and sent u on a whirl let me tell ya

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

mushie.jpg

mushie 2.jpg

/monthly_2010_06/m3.jpg.ae1a41fc2f492f6685118037339aa1d5.jpg

/monthly_2010_06/m4.jpg.be2df13499a24b4a2db4e40e4c354320.jpg

/monthly_2010_06/mushie.jpg.e22f18b781053470895ec867b0bd2935.jpg

/monthly_2010_06/57a6ca1f55d7e_mushie2.jpg.5242d7e60d96ced3e78874d964096918.jpg

big t double likes this.
  2. Glitterpixiee

Glitterpixiee Veggy Stage

YUMMY!

3. coconuthead

coconuthead Begun Flowering

Damn boa, those are some meaty stems on them bitches. I may have missed it but is that an isolate?

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Nope all my grows up to last year were from multi-spores. I really never got into isoations but more or less clonning. Shit ive seen alot of nice shit done with a MS many times, dont know if its worth it to me to go into it any further lol. Well glad u guys liked this thread and i hope it keeps on keepin on!

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Nice :shroom: boa :thumbs-up:

Here's how the bin looks. I should be alright.

I'm not sure when I'll see :shroom: You seem to keep avoiding that question :lmao:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Still got dry spots bro. Start misting soon with water strait out of drinking water bottles works best. Its hard to say man, some binns produce right away some take a month to a month n a half. All depends on the temp of ur house and a shit load more variables. Im not that good LOL. lookin good never the less.:affro:

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:lmao:

I'm not realyy 'into' misting right now :shroom:

just got done watching Song Remains The Same :thumbs-up:

Why have I never seen that with :shroom:

The boys each had 1/2 a cookie :thumbs-up:

I'm getting too old for this :biggrin:

Now to find something new to amuse me

8. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

My cat would :poop: right in the middle of that bin and fling a good portion on the floor too.:laugh:

Great job guys. This fun to watch. :) Keep up the outstanding work. :)

Boa likes this.
  9. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

My grain/PE is finally starting to fruit :shroom:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. coconuthead

coconuthead Begun Flowering

You're off and running now. Can't wait to see those dicks, no homo. LOL

:good job:

11. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

No homo. :roffl:

Sorry, MrA.

12. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

thats nice bro!!! My guys big bin went to shit also man. glad urs is ok. update mofo!:affro:

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

HUH???

Although never noticing any 'odd' colors, I was starting to worry.

I'll get better at it :shroom:

(whoever made that smiley :thumbs-up: Thank You)

14. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

This whole rezz effect thing fucked me over, or i should say my dumb ass cant do it the easy way lol!

So now im back to pasturizing my poo, straw, coco coir, verm, worm shit and a few more ingredents. Hoping i get thing right on the next batch, i need some boomers soon!

15. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Apparently shrooms are alot like weed. Some strains better than others. PE :thumbs-up:

I ate the 2nd from the left. 8.8 soaking wet. Maybe 1-2 dry. I ASSUMED I'd feel nothing. Holy shit! Not only is it taking me forever to type, but more so in the thought. I'm having fun :thumbs-up:

It'll be interesting to see what the dry wgt. of one that size is. The Penis Is Potent :lmao:

:shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom:

[​IMG]

back to watching Floyd videos

16. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

very verynice my man!!!! uve come along way for this big pay day! even thoungnot alot ull only need a little it at a time.

also its not only the strain but who did the cloneing work to get it were its at lol! itsalot like breading MJ plants. sure anyone can do it but it takes talent to really do it. good job bro u did good now do more lol.

17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:lmao: You Little Fuck :321fu:

(had an incident earlier with a little fucktard teasing Bull)

AND I'm :shroom: Not too cool

Any-Fucking-Whores...

PE's pretty good :thumbs-up: (kudos to dickface)

Stay away from amazon, unless you're a pussy.

I just heard fireworks. Boys jumped. I have 1/2 sticks in the attick in an ammo box.

Two yrs. ago, right after I started to grow, I set 2 off, via cig. fuses, and I had the cops in the yard, shining lights up as I laughed! One dude, walking up on "The Scene". The 2nd. one went-off as he was 'rounding' the corner. I forgot how much smoke they gave ioff. Dumb fuck was zeroing-in on the smoke and I had them a few ft. apart! I'm up in my br watching him, trying not to laugh! I'm telling Mort "Shhh... Shut Up! Shut-The-Fuck-Up!!!" He's shining his light up, right over my head :lmao:

I'd love to light-'em-up, but it isn't worth it. Sadly.

18. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Awsome dude. I'll have to try those out some day.

19. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

lol i can see u all comando vietnam flashbacks type shit head sweatin hidin in the window n shit lol. ur a nut man

20. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Look out Boa and mrastro!

I figured as long as I was back to growing pot, I might as well throw in a little mycology as well. I've always wanted to grow Magic Mushrooms, but never quite found the motivation to do it. Over the last few months, I've been tripping quite a bit and really found a new appreciation for the drug. The only problem is they're never around, so I took shit into my own hands.

9 PF Tek Jars(5 B+ amd 4 Penis Envy) and 7 Rye Jars(4 Cambodian and 3 Ecuador)

[​IMG]

Rye Jar: Day 9

Colonizing like crazy! Anybody that tells you not to shake rye jars during colonization is full of shit! They really take off after shaking!

[​IMG]

PF Tek Jar: Day 7

Showing some good rhizomorphic growth, but still much slower than the rye jars. Probably the last time for the PF Tek, but I figured you didn't get your mushroom badge unless you've done the PF at least once.

[​IMG]

So far the only jar thats shown any signs of contamination (fingers crossed).

[​IMG]

Once they're finished colonizing, I'm going to do some G2G and make a few liquid culture jars, so I can keep around strains I like and perpetually harvest.

Not too shabby for my first time!

More Pics to come!

-tC

RkyMtnWayHigh69 likes this.