Did someone say mushrooms?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Boa, Apr 22, 2010.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Hey Mr. A how you feeling-BUD:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

2. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

LOL LMAO thats FuNnY!

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I'm feeling pretty good. Wouldn't want much more. just watched TIME on youtube. Floyd knows how to guide you thru a good trip :thumbs-up:

Bud: lets hit that new campground! :lmao:

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

U fuckers goin to broke back mountin?!!! LOL not cool!

5. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

HA! No tents. We're sharing as QUEEN size!

Just saw that. You are going to fuck with me, huh?

I'm tuning out (Flyers are on)

7. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

SWEET MR A!!!

You done good! Nice job... now go trip your nuts off, lol!

Peace

-LM

8. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I think hes like this guy :flyy:

9. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

This is crazy even not fucked up..... well cant say that cause i smked aloooooooot of weed today. Have fun Mrastro dnt go doin nothin du...... wait video everything this is gonna be great!!! LMAO

10. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

It's nothing intense. I'm guessing it was only a gm. or so dry. I'm feelin' good, though. Like Wavy Gravy :thumbs-up: I'm starting to test the latest CM :bong-2:

I'll be happier when I can get my grain going.

I look forward to seeing your work, Lm.

I know my buddy T6 is going to try it. He's too interested. Bud? First thing the Old Man says "that seems like alot of work" :lmao: Set a date, banish the daughters (better yet, invite them), and we're camping. Plan on at least cord/wknd. I like to burn!

11. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

You are one nut!!!!

12. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Fuckin shit man i just sat here and read all 16 pages. #1 there are some closet fruitloops around here lol and second holy mushrooms I have always been interested. But like Bud said damn that seems like a lot of work. If i didn't have so much to do with the MJ everyday i'd def be on it! So i give you guys props since this seems difficult yet yinz pulled it off. Good Work...DSP

13. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

thx bro glad i could show u how its done atleast!

14. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Sweet. Always loved me a little mycology. Shrooms are so easy. Though there were a few things in the small bit of the how to that I glanced over that I would change. Like adding bleach to the cleaning procedure, You have to kill unwanted spores too. Bleach is the only way to really do that short of an autoclave.

A quick run through on how I went about doing it: When sterilizing, wipe the counter down is a 10% bleach solution first, let that stand but not allow to dry for 1 minute then wipe up and wipe down with 70% iso. That will give you better results for preparing your jars, and will give you less contamination problems. I would also turn off any fans or anything to make the air in the room as still as possible. I would do that then make my cakes(50% verm and 50% Rye flour, always worked great), jar them, seal them then pressure cook them for 1 hour. Then let them set for 5 days in the dark then clean down the area, sterilize the syringe needle and a nail with a flame, poke holes and inoculate with .5cc in each hole(2 per jar) on a pint jar. Then cover the jar with coffee filters to act as an air filter. Then put them in a incubator at about 84* for two weeks then they were ready to be cased or thrown in the fruiting chamber. The fruiting chambers were just humid bubble chambers. big container with tons of perlite and water in the bottom with bubble wands. The cakes would just be placed on the jar lids and away they went. casing I just made a bed of 50/50 soil and verm, then crumbled the cakes out, the covered that with soil, left them under the bed and watered them as needed. Fun stuff. Gets a little more crazy when you start making your own syringes, maintaining viable spore prints, making clone cultures, dunking, and all that other crazy stuff.

If you want some awesome shrroms, try the thai varieties. The pink buffalos are awesome, the blue meanies are awesome, B++ and Golden teachers are decently potent and very easy to grow. Not sure where you guys were getting your spores from but I always got them from this place and was never disappointed.

http://www.ralphstersspores.com/USA/

15. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Thanks for your input, Skunky :thumbs-up:

How's the family?

The mailman brought me a few jars of spawn. I want to get the started ASAP.

What is the advantage of mixing soil & verm., as opposed to straight verm.

Have you ever worked with grain? If so, how to properly prepare? It seems like everyone has their own way and I'm looking for what works best for me.

16. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

wheres it at, i need a good brain melt:flyy: :flyy:

17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I hope he doesn't mind me saying, but Bud's come into a sweet campsite :thumbs-up:

Your buddy thinks we're (me?) gay :lmao:

Give me a few wks. and we'll be all set to go :thumbs-up:

18. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

I don't scream DOG everytime someone walks down the street with one... So if the shoe fits wear it otherwise leave it for someone else...DSP

19. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

These aren't bad :thumbs-up:

(I'm watching The Flyers muted, listening to The Grateful Dead Channel (sirius)

[​IMG]

I should've eatten the rest, but it's my first 'dry'. Didn't want to over-do it. Gettin' too old for that.

I just noticed that a slopped something on my pad. It's gone! :lmao:

20. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

you are a crazy fuck man!