Did someone say mushrooms?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Boa, Apr 22, 2010.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Definitely-Bud:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

2. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Only 2 grams? That's no trip.

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

No, it's not. But you are tripping.

Like I've said: It's been 30yrs. and I'm not about to just eat a handful. Before, yes. Now, no. I'm thinking 3-4 would be plenty.

Next round.

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I beg to differ man. Now ur correct with them mushies but my P.E's are garenteed to know you on ur ass at 2 grams. I myself take 1 gram and im feeling really good. But then there are three ppl that will never buy mushies cause i told them to take the whole 8th and they got FUCKED UP! But yeah its all in the strain man!

5. Glitterpixiee

Glitterpixiee Veggy Stage

Damn I wish I had the money to invest right now in all the supplies cuz I really wanna grow some. I wish I had at least an eighth last weekend....was at a rave/festival and shrooms get me dancey as shit so they are good for those type of parties. You can't beat good mushies.

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

How's that look, Boa? 2.5 qts grain/4 qts. verm. I also ran black tuct tape around the bottom. The mix didn't come to 3"-4", but about 2"

Hopefull it will be ready to case in a few days.

[​IMG]

7. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Not bad man, we'll see how it goes bro. Did u use the rest or the other jar right away?

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That's 2.5 jars (quarts). I kept 1/2 jar for innoc. Can't you fucking read??!!! :lmao:

9. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

shoulda did it all at once. Higher chance of contam now. Just my .02! srry to ask u grump old fuck:affro:

10. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

HAHAHA!!!

I boiled a big metal spoon. I had to break it up anyway, as it was pretty much one big chunk each. I'll be ok :thumbs-up:

You're HIGH again, aren't you? :lmao:

11. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

So you taking a stab at bulk substrate. You could always make a clean/sterile box. What I did was I just made a wood box, lined with panda plastic with a plexi glass front and two small fans with HEPA filters. Just placed it in the box with the HEPA filters going for the air exchange. I would wipe the inside down with 10% bleach solution(~.35% sodium hypochlorite) prior to using it. Always had good results with that.

My prize picture of the QP 4th flush Golden teacher with some other fruit from the final flush using the bulk substrate made with organic rye flour and verm.

[​IMG]

12. Glitterpixiee

Glitterpixiee Veggy Stage

Wow

skunky-good god that huge cap is makin my mouth water!!! Very nice job.

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Cool Pic., Skunk :thumbs-up:

I'm really still 'just getting started'. Boa's been a big help. As always, I'm interested in anything you have to add. Thanks.

14. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Hey Zeus! I think you're supposed to eat the shrooms Skunky, not grow em so big that you use it to beat people into a higher state of consciousness!

Ate a little Amazon last night. I give it a thumbs up. Good visuals for a nice mellow buzz. And I didn't eat a lot, too old to bake my balls off anymore. 1 semi dry cap and stem and an abort about the thickness of a q-tip, and about as long as a cigarette butt. Maybe 2 grams worth, cause as I said, it was only semi dry.

15. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

#1: That's an acurate description :thumbs-up:

and

#2: These young bucks don't yet understand 'too old...'

There's no way I'd use shrooms/blotter the way I used to (carelessly).

I do need to get some cool toys for subsequent trips!!!

Any suggestions?

16. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

I like movies. I like to laugh, what can I say?

Mel Brooks, Monty Python, are great laughs. Heavy Metal, Fritz the Cat and the Lord of the Rings cartoon are trippy visuals. Not into the Wall or any of the hippie crap. Never really understood the fascination. But that's just me.

The old Spike and Mike sick and twisted animation festivals were cool when I was tripping, but I don't have any of them on DVD.

17. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I always liked to watch Led Zeppelin's "The Song Remains The Same" Great music and awesome theatrical scenes.

18. coconuthead

coconuthead Begun Flowering

I personally like to trip in the morning as the sun is rising. Smoke a little herb on the come up and just sit on the porch and look out into nature. Doesn't get much better than that.

19. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

I like to trip camping and at concerts/festivals. I don't trip at home. Too many responsibilities staring me in the face. :sad:

No one know who anyone is. No one cares . . . Everyone is on something . . .

I usually grind and mix them with food. Cookies are AWESOME to "dip" in the powdery shroom goodness then bake. It seals the shroom into the cookie. cosmic Cookies . . . 1 you've got a warm glow. 2 your feeling fairly buzzed and 3 cookies will have you tripping pretty good. ;) :laugh:

Silly Chili was EXCELLENT also. I couldn't even taste the shrooms in it. The buzz was hard to predict, because you didn't know exactly how much you ate. It settled in at Wal-Mart when we were looking to get some more brownie mix.:laugh:

Looney Lasagna was also a hit.:idea:

I love mushrooms! I have a small bag we traded for some Tye Dye . . . :laugh:

[​IMG]

I really want to grow some shrooms, but I haven't had a chance to sit down and read the entire thread and comprehend it too.:laugh:

A shopping list would be awesome . . . (Hint, hint!)

20. coconuthead

coconuthead Begun Flowering

The essentials:

PC (preferably a 15 psi)

Mason Jars (wide mouth are easier to work with but any will do)

Spawn (WBS, Rye or BRF for the PF Tek)

Substrate (hpoo, cpoo, coir, straw, verm, compost, wood chips or whatever combo tickles your fancy. Some of these are strain dependent too)

Alcohol (disinfectant for sterility. Wipes, swabs, you get the idea)

Rubber gloves

Micropore tape

Tyvek

Vermiculite

Perlite

Spray bottles

Distilled or spring water

Glovebox (Not everyone has a flow hood but if you do, rock it.):

Clear tub

rubber kitchen gloves

Incubator:

2 opaque tubs

Aquarium heater

Fruiting chamber:

Clear tub with a layer of perlite inside

Clear tub on top (dub tub)

I think thats pretty much everything. I may have forgot a few things, if so maybe boaboi can chime in and let you know. Good luck. Hope to see you get something growing.