Double Strawberry Diesel

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Allen, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

1 week flower.
    [​IMG]

Had 1 Very nice REEKING male that's outside flowering. Collected some pollen and hit a bottom branch here, and on a few The Church that are outside.

2. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

looks good allen,i'd love to read a report on it when it's done.good luck with it.how did your pollenations go btw?

3. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

sounds like a tasty strain......ill be checkin for updates on this one for sure man.....mind if i inquire about your medium and fertilizers of choice and if you have grown this out before???

4. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Very Uintersting Bro......

Loving the ideas and look of the plant there ALLEN my good man...:wink:

Looking sweeet bro, and as for the pollinastion, hope it goes well, as one branch can EASILY spread to many many others too! :icon_confused: lol, So just be carefull on that scale of things my felow GKer.

The Plant inside there that ya got in that first initial pic, looks very nice, the flowering buds are looking very nice and looking compact in a way that my The CHURCH grww out too i MUST add!

<<<< Grew out many a strain from GHS now, and, well... about 5 strains from them!!! All immpressive to say the least, even though they could alllll be better GENETICALLY from GHS's strains!!!:sign13: :) :wink:

Anyway bro,

Keep up the great work n You'l be rewarded for your efforts in a big way man. :wink: :thumbsup:

Lovin it so far bro,

Tuned in n watching,

UrBigBuddie...........:pimp: :potleaf: :smokin:

P.S, Very Very Intereasting n Very Nice/Lovely Strain you got sounding there man in DOUBLE STRAWBERRY DEISIL....:bigok: :thumbsup:

5. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Thanks for all the kind words.

This is my first time around with this strain, trying to get everything dialed in. in a 2 gallon pot in soil, using fox farm nutes. Yeah, UBB, the pollen can easily get blown around and spread. but shouldn't have to worry about it spreading around, this time.

6. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Good stuff bro.....

Thats what i LOVE to hear, the POLLINATION alllll Under control indeed! :thumbsup: Big Time, as i said and yourself, it CAN lead to Catastrophic mishaps..lmao, But Great to see n hear ya got all diled in good man! :bigok:

Keep it going,

watching with every bit of Delight i must add too,

UBB.......... :pimp: :potleaf: :bigok:

P.S, EVERYTHING is looking HEALTHY now too, i Must add as well bro, all is looking good now, Totally, Its all picking up very well indeed!!! :bigok: :)

7. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Here we go day 17 flower on the Strawberry Diesel just after a watering.

[​IMG]

Gratitude likes this.
  8. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Lots of tops! Looking very nice. Cant wait to see the final product:icon_bounce:

9. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I like the shoes in the first pic ;)

Do you wear them when lifting them weights?

10. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Thanks, Smarmy!

Lol, Skuzzi. weights are mine, the shoes are not. :laughing5:

Anyway here's a shot of one of the outdoor ladies. Another 2 weeks and I'd say she's done.

The Church GHS

It's a frosty fucker, the pics don't do it justice.

[​IMG]

11. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

yeah i was gonna say, "what, are you lifting weights with high heels on??"

LOL it would be good for the stabilizer muscles in your calves.

Drag Queen weightlifting aside, your plants look great !!!!

12. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Day 24 Flower on an 11 week strain. Buds are getting huge and frosty quick. pics suck, but here we go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HeadCase likes this.
  13. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

DSD 28 days

[​IMG]

Just waiting on the beans to develop before this pregnant The church comes down. Dusted her with some Strawberry D pollen 3 weeks ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Sweet!!!!! Double strawberry diesel can't wait to see the harvest pictures.-Bud

15. hygrade

those are looking excellent allen.i hope i get something close to that,i just dropped 2 into rapid rooters tonight waiting on 4 more to pop then they go in.how does it smell?

16. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Like Diesel fuel with a strawberry cat piss after smell.

17. hygrade

mmmm.diesel strawberry catpiss:love4:

18. choker

choker HIDING OUT

WOW! 24 days only. Cripes! When they are finished they are going to be giant. I wanna see them when finished. Possible calander winner in the making.

19. skunkrnaught

skunkrnaught Flying magic hemp carpet

Those are some nice lookin trees allen.

20. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Looks good man, should be pretty fat when they finish. The love potion I got right now is pretty much where you are at and it's supposed to take atleast 9 weeks. Some waxy looking leaves on those things!