Double Strawberry Diesel

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Allen, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Hell of a nitrogen whore.... Next round of clones I won't make the same mistake of not wanting to over-do the nitrogen in flower.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a shot of some Hashplant.

[​IMG]

HappyJay likes this.
  2. Towelieee

Towelieee you wanna get high?

Keep up the good work man, those buds are looking damn good.

3. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

damn nice looking buds dude :)

4. HappyJay

HappyJay Red Eyed Jedi

Nice girls Allen

I love it when they look like they've been rolled and covered with crystal 'hippie crack'.

5. thinktank

thinktank Coco grower, hash sifter

How are they looking Allen?

Your plants convinced me to acquire these seeds at once.

They are amazing. Have you sampled any?

6. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Well, had to chop it a few weeks early, due to the lack of leaves. This pheno needs a lot of nitrogen during flowering. Here are a couple dried shots. Some super potent sticky stuff here. And it reeks. Smoke report soon to come.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. green2man0

green2man0 The Horticulturist

Mmmmm I'm lovin' it

Damn, Allen i'm so glad you put this thread up....if you remember a couple months ago i posted about finding the lineage of DSD...im guessing we got the strain around the same time...lucky for me im a few weeks behind you and i get to see what problems you ran into so i dont have to make them myself. :) I'm starting week 3 of flowering...my mouth waters when i go into my grow room...the only issue ive had is a lack phosphorous...i corrected that and now know to give them a little extra nitrogen. Thanks a million and keep up the good work!!!:wav: :ty: :XXfridge:

8. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Thanks :) Also want to add that this pheno yielded 3.5 oz in a 2 gallon pot(not to mention 2 weeks early). I have 3 others that are going into flower today that I'm hoping will each yield more.

9. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

That's some kick ass bud just waiting for the smoke report-Bud

10. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

That would make some great hash. Looking just yummy!

11. brand

brand Begun Flowering

great job! Those plants are beautiful! :) I missed this one some how. Really nice grow and thread.

12. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Day 18 flower

Room Shot

[​IMG]

Powerhouse (c99 x Deep Chunk):

[​IMG]

13. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

man that powerhouse looks like it'll be a greasy bastard.you got some nice gear allen

14. green2man0

green2man0 The Horticulturist

Nice!!!

Does the mylar work noticably better than flat white...im only running 400watts right now...it's just so expensive i thought i'd check before i ordered some...i gotta say you post some of the best grow logs i've seen on this site...Thanks:redbong:

15. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Thanks Hygrade. Much Appreciated Greenman. I noticed a significant boost in yield with mylar. You can get a 50 foot roll of mylar for like 20-25 bucks maybe less.

16. HappyJay

HappyJay Red Eyed Jedi

Beaut girls Allen.

The Church girl looks rather frosty for an outdoor girl and man, I think you have convinced me to grab a pack of DSD.

Was looking into the different breeders and diff Diesel lines the last couple weeks and noted that Res is at his last offering of the DSD. With trich formation like that, one wonders why?

Beautifull.

HJ

17. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Well Thanks, Jay. I highly recommend this strain. It's cheap and very fun to grow. I say fun, cuz it just explodes with growth, is super potent, and is the biggest yielder I've had to date, and for only 40 bucks.

18. weed sprite

weed sprite Begun Flowering

I just noticed this thread and read it through. Let me be another person to congratulate you on truly awesome job. I enjoyed every minute of reading this. I hope the current projects turn out this nice.

Sprite

19. mr.anonymous

mr.anonymous What to grow next is hard

What kind of light is that,a cool tube?

20. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Mr. A- Yes it's a cool tube. 2 of them.

Here's 2 shots of DSD @ 4 1/2 weeks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Powerhouse @ 3 weeks- tips of leaves are curled... think too much nitrogen, so I flushed with water.

[​IMG]

The Church @ 4 weeks

[​IMG]