EAST Coasters UNITE!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by CCrete, Aug 9, 2010.

1. BlazeOne

BlazeOne Pothead Extraordinaire

its all good joe u cool in my book

2. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Outer Banks. I rented a house there a couple years ago for 4 grand/week. Had like 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 big screens, bar, pool table, and a deck that was along every level and on the roof with a hot tub. Inground pool as well and it was about 12 houses up from the ocean. It had this sick look out tower that was all windows........we were smoking that bitch out all week!!! Also snagged a water ballon launcher and were dying when people were getting pelted from like 150 yards away.:roffl: :roffl: Anyway thats a cool spot get 10-15 people in and its pretty cheap for what you get. I'm gonna throw up a few pics of it in a min.

3. stickyicky24

Or not whats up with uploading photos?? Everytime I clicked on my image it automatically took me back to main GK page.

4. stickyicky24

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Nice but thats way close to people to be smokin MY shit, lol

And id bet my life nobody wants to pay that kinda loot

Hit ME up next time you go tho, id rollout for sure solo

But it still an idea and maybe itll catch fire, ANYONE??????

6. stickyicky24

Ya I hear ya that particular spot was pretty nice though......no one to the left of the property and the person to the right was about 30 yards or so. Plus they are pretty much all time-shares so usually not dealing with owners around, just other vacationers doing the same shit you are!!! You can walk up on the roof which is 5 levels so I'm guessing at least 40-50 feet. The property manager was pretty cool too he rolled up on us right while we were burning a double long white owl by the pool and just told us to make sure everything was gone by the end of the week.

7. CCrete

id like to do this but it seems to be falling on DEAF EARS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

nc beaches

i live on pleasure island in nc....i am sure i can get a house cheaper than that ...right on the water completely private and all the rental houses at the beach are party zones....just accepted unless they state "family" in the advertising...

if you guys decide on doing something like that let me know..i will help with a house...

best to do it in oct or march/april...weather is great....and cheaper rentals off season....temps in the 80's

9. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

That's because the east coast blows ass. :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

And what's wrong with silicon CC? Just because some boobs are enhanced with it doesn't make them fake. I can touch them, they are tangible, therefore they are real. :thumbs-up:

And if someone is smoking your shit they got some serious issues. OHHH, you mean your shit weed? Well, still, they got issues.

:roffl:

Don't be dogging the West (Best) coast dude. :321fu: Otherwise I'll have to put you back in your place again. LOL

Here's an idea..you can all meet in Pittsburgh on a bridge and...(just have CC fill you in on the rest) LOL

(All of the above is said in pure fun, just for laughs.)

10. CCrete

Shit, the only thing REAL in the West IS all the b.s:roffl:

and for the fakies, do you REALLY wana pump 10k into having your lady have her chest ripped open every 8 years....how them titties lookin after a few re-dos? Come on MAN!

And you may have your semi-legal funk out there my man but remember you takin a shot at YOUR recipie:roffl: If MY bud sucks, its YOUR fault

Besides, there might be a camera at our get together, wouldnt want you to drop a hershey nugget in your panties:alienwink:

11. CCrete

get some info if you can, id be interested in that one

12. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

On the boobs, been there, done that. But it's about $4500, not 10K. And they still looked and felt great 13 years and 1 tune up later.

If your buds suck, it ain't my fault. I didn't breed your genetics. :roffl:

13. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Be careful Useless, I got told "fuck you ass" for my similar assessment.

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

14. CCrete

Well then give em up! Stop bein all stin-gee (sp?)

I know you get some freaks layin round for me..:beerchug-2:

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Stingy? I dunno....few folks goin to Colo might not think that way.:roffl: :roffl:

Course, please, may I and thank you might work better than "fuck you wipe your cc card on the crack of my ass as you walk by" But we know in Pitt those all mean the same thing. It's all good as long as you understand the translation of the regional dialect.:alienwink:

So CC....get that crew of yours whipped into shape son! There's a bunch of you with 6 hours of each other man. Might be your last chance before life changes chain you to the homefront. BTW Big, little, fake or real.......I like boobs. Kinda that Midwestern anti-discrimination thing.

16. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Got a place on Topsail Island in NC that can hold about 10 people depending on how good of a bed you want, lol. There are a lot of cheap places on the coast to hold up for a few days. Loggerhead Inn on Topsail would love a bunch of stoners staying for a week, and their rates are awesome, and they are almost right at the beach. I've been toking there for ten years, on the beach, off, and around, and never had any problems.