Ebb N Flo Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Jan 28, 2013.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

2. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Agreed. I used one reservoir to run a couple of different strains. It went badly. Had one that like a lot of ferts and one that didn't. Both strains suffered.

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Yeah, CC told me this early on. I do mix strains but I've run them singly first so I know if they can handle the same dose.

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

What are you doing MG, you can't veg something out of flower, didn't Chaz teach you anything?!?!

Anyways quick question, just got back from the hydro store returning tables and looking at new ones, the ones I bought were sunleaves but their low grade ones, and one cracked on me just trying to move it out of my. They gave me a full refund and suggested the highest grade one at $95 for a 3*3....is this what you guys are using...thoughts on this please, not trying to thread jack, but you just bought your shit and Ofo went stainless

5. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Lol Nippie, I'm breaking all the rules man! I don't know the first thing about the table quality. Someone had the one I am using for three years and was using it for a cloner, it had never even had the holes drilled for the feed and drain. It is real hard plastic and 3x3, other than that I don't know. I do think it would take a lot to crack this table though.

6. CCrete

White is typically the thickest and is barely flexible....botanicare is pretty popular

the black ones sometimes are thinner but not always

7. nippie

they only stock sunleaves, I think they'll order me something else because they got the catalog out to show me the difference between em. I didn't know that or i wouldn't have bought the cheap as ones in the first place.

Maybe I'll check out online and see what shipping is. I did buy some of MrG shit to help make the trans easier on them. Figured whats the difference, no rinsing, no worries about the perlite and they'd stay in the same medium, just fed a different way

8. CCrete

brand isnt that important, its just whats what ive used and use.......im still shocked you broke one......ive been pretty mean with mine and never broke

9. nippie

had 20 gallons and barely shoved the side to get it out of my way and it cracked. still trying to get my ph formula down with that large of a batch.

Hydro store told me I shouldn't have bought it, and that most of the employees always up sell you because they know those are the cheap ones. No one told me shit, I have better things to do than drive an hour to the store and bitch.

IS $95 seem legit to you, and should I just buy the ressy and lid too? hell the ressy lid was almost as much as the table....ressy way more. They also said go with 7 inch sides instead of the smaller ones

10. Midnight Garden

$95.00 seems high to me. Before I got mine I priced them and could get the same table (3x3) I have now for $40.00 and about the same for a res. And for sure go with the seven inch sides, that's what I have. It takes abot 27 gallons to fill it up half way and not suck the pump dry. Like cc said before, It will take more than that when these bitches get big and start flowering.

11. CCrete

my entire setups on a 3x3 go about $210-225 out the door, table,ressy,lid,pump,fitting kit, see u later, gotta spend it to make it they say

12. nippie

you got a link? or can you shoot me a pm if it's an issue posting on board

13. CCrete

at local shops man

14. CCrete

15. nippie

thanks CC, I think there's a conspiracy because I still cant rep you

Sorry for the thread jack MG, it's all yours again

16. Midnight Garden

Don't worry about jacking the thread, it's good that all of that information is in here, anyone reading the thread will get good info. Carry on.

17. Midnight Garden

I'm still trying to get a handle on this too. Saturday night I emptied and cleaned my res. I filled it up with 27 gallons of tap water which has a starting ph of 7.2. 36 ml of ph down took it to 6.1. I left it like that and let the plants feed on plain water for 3 cycles. Sunday morning I checked and it was at 6.2. I added week three useless veg and mixed for 25 gallons of water (765ppm) this time. I re set the ph to 5.8 and let it go. This morning when I checked it the ph was at 6.2 again. I put in 30 ml of ph down and that took it to 5.5. That is where it is atm. I am going to check it again in the morning and see where it's at. So far this one issue is making this more hassle than hempy.

18. CCrete

yea, the mods got a chip for me, gotta muscle up somehow:roffl:

19. CCrete

Just out of pure wonder, how is, putting in a few sips of ph down HARDER than mixing and water however many plants in hempy???? Theres no way its harder, more mind fucking YES, till u figure it out, then its a party in your mouth and everyones cumming! wait, huh?

Myself, i totaly did away with the 1 day of strait water, i empty, refill and add nutes and PH down, check the next day and walk away for 6-7 days

20. CCrete

I just had a lightbulb go off....what kind of PH down is everyone using??? Cuz Ive used a few differant ones nad had a bunch of differant issues....if its NOT by GH, that might be a huge culprit

GH is by far the best on the market and most complimentary to the USELESS system

ive used others and had to use 3-4-5 times the amount than I did with the GH product