Ebb N Flo Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Yeah, switched the timer to 12/12.

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

yah im an idiot, i didnt see the day one 12/12 you typed

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

:new_popcornsmiley: I'm splurging on the big one for this.

4. Midnight Garden

End of week one flower, all is well so far. You can see that the mystery strain is stretching pretty good. The cheese quake does not seem to stretch much at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
  5. CCrete

Trellis time!

Your guna be super suprised how much they stretch

6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Looking awesome so far, any issues at all.

Great show so far

7. Midnight Garden

Thanks Nippie. Funny you should ask that. Everything was going fine this morning until I checked my clones. Looks like I may have powdery mildew on them. The ones in this pic are from the cheese quake that I popped my last seeds from and then cloned. The parents of these are in the table and look fine.

So far it does not appear to have progressed to my room but I am almost sure it will cause pm is some borg like shit for sure.

About 4 days ago I noticed that their clones just wilted and died, literally overnight. This morning when I checked them I found this. I took the remaining clones and put them in another container with a cup of water and half a bottle of 3 percent h2o2 just in case it's not pm but a water born fungus.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. nippie

Wow Sorry, you sure it's PM not Boritis (grey mold can't spell)...too wet?

Anyways your girls in flower look great, sorry for jinxing you

Did you get a net up yet?

9. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

I got that spider-web looking stuff when I cured some buds that were too wet. My guess is RH is too high.

10. Midnight Garden

Nippie, I think you are right, it's Botrytis, not PM. I wasn't completely convinced myself that it was pm. I looked at some pics and read the Botrytis description and it matches exactly. I still have not put a net up yet. Probably will in the next two days.

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

They definitely look like they were/are too wet.

12. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

I agree, that is not PM its straight up mold. I deal with it all the time in the greenhouse. Also agree, just to wet. When I let my plugs sit in water the stem dies and molds like that, I started just wetting them here and there ( just enough so the top of the plug is moist but not soaked and that fixed the problem.)

13. Midnight Garden

Thanks everyone, it's definitely Botrytis. I think I have it solved and I did have them cold and wet which is the perfect breeding environment.

14. nippie

hows the tables coming? you gonna do weekly pix

15. Midnight Garden

Everything is going good with the table. I'm still getting ph drift but now I am only adding about 30 ml of down every three days instead of every day. I will be doing weekly updates.

16. Midnight Garden

17. Midnight Garden

Thanks ofo, when I got the pots that was all the hydro store had. I went there yesterday to get some more nutes and of course they had the ones that the holes go all the way up. I got my netting and am going to put it up tonight, it's going to be tricky because the mystery strain is twice as tall as the cheese quake. It looks like all four of the unsexed cheese quakes are females. That's a bummer because I had two males in the first run, threw them out and never made any seeds. Looks like I won't be able to do a seed run on the cheese quake at all.

18. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

That's a lot of roots!

19. Midnight Garden

Thanks for looking in Disco! Well, I got sidetracked last night and never got my net up....maybe tonight.

This is week 2 flower...

[​IMG]

greenjah likes this.
  20. CCrete

whatya think so far?