Ebb N Flo Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I like it, they grow like nobody's business that's for sure. I've only had to add 30 ml of ph down all week so I have that issue pretty much under control. Very interesting to see the growth difference between strains, and even the same strains. The cheese quake is just a short and squat type of strain I guess, it grew the same way in hempy. This mystery strain I am growing, I thought it was something I grew outside in 2011, now I am not so sure. The way it is stretching and by the looks of the buds so far it looks like KO Kush. I did make some seeds of that last year. I won't know for sure though until I get to smoke some of it.

2. Midnight Garden

2000ppm, yikes! That's crazy, I hope they don't go south on you.

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

10-4 on that shit for sure!!!!!!

me too man, i have no idea how it goes down but stuff turns out quite impressive in the end, your potentcy will go up as well, just from pure health

4. Midnight Garden

5. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Looks like you're having no problems with tables. :)

6. CCrete

that makes mine look so hood

7. Midnight Garden

Thanks guys. I finally got to see exactly how fast these things grow. When I put the net up last night the buds were just touching it. This morning there are a bunch of buds that are now 2 to 3 inches above the net. That's some crazy shit there.

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Looking sweet!!!! So are you all using regular netpots? I have both, plenty of netpots and the thick white square 6 inch buckets. I'm about ready to head out on this journey myself. Got everything I need but space at the moment. Nice to you progressing. :bravo:

9. Midnight Garden

Thanks Lvs. So are you going to run some tables?

10. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Looks good, it is amazing how fast they grow, I remember when I did the home made aero flows and they grew like crazy.

11. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

very impressive MG

12. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Yeah. I have everything I need. 2x4 table. Just have to finish up what's in that room. I want to get going so bad that I thought of just ripping everything out but I'll wait.

13. Midnight Garden

Thanks Greenjah and BB. Looking forward to seeing your table grow Lvs, you'll have to do a grow log, or at least post some pics once in a while.

I am a little bummed this morning because I found that two of the unsexed cheese quake are males. I pulled them and am going to put a killing fields purple pheno I have vegging and one more of my mystery strains. On a good note, if I can manage to clone one of the cheese quake males I can make some seeds down the road.

14. CCrete

i know you wanna fill up space but putting a week 1 in with the week 3-4's???????????????

How u guna do that with the feeding cycles?

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Was thinking the same thing?

16. Midnight Garden

I'm just going to do it and see what happens. Both of the plants I am putting in there are a couple of months old and have been feeding on week one veg formula. It's either going to work or it won't.

17. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

boaster issue and also flush issue.....I do what you do but it's always the 10-12 weekers that get started early then I run them with the same nutes as the 8-9. But that's with hempys and sometimes i get lazy, that's why i'm slowly getting tables....slowly. Got half bag of perlite left, then on to the recycled glass (hydroton looking stuff) which will force me to the tables.

Everything looks good, like the net

18. Midnight Garden

I agree ofo, it probably will fill nicely without the other two. Nipp, I didn't think about the flush. Shit. Oh well. I just hedged my bets with the two males. I took twenty clones from one of them and then planted both of them outside. I'm going to let the outside ones go until the flowers pop and then harvest some pollen. I really want some seeds of the cheese quake as it's some real good smoke. I am going to make a small cold frame made from some pvc and green tech (sp) to put over the plants at night, I still have to make that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. CCrete

for this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We will make fun of you..:bduh::thumbsup:

20. Midnight Garden

ain't nobody got time for that. :rofl: wwwwwweeeeeeeeee!!!!!!