Fame

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, Jan 23, 2013.

1. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:rofl6:

2. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

WTF are you talking about? I am 26 and yeah that is me....

3. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I think your memory is going, mate.

4. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Yeah lol no, nothing like that. At all. White vans it appears with google on them and unmarked other cars. I don't know, that's just what came up for "me".

5. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Oh and just btw, thanks, for the mods on this site. At least two here. You guys are doing an excellent job, really, top stuff. Stellar. I have posted not one, two, but maybe 3 pics of myself in the past here. I have ALWAYS been average. I go up and down in weight like any normal person, ALONG with my boobs. I can still carry stuff under them no matter what the size, just BTW, if it mattered. Like I should explain my weight to a bunch of aholes. But I just love the flaming, by a mod. Then the smiley, from another. AP you are just meh. But only just. Because neither you or Astro do anything about the flame. Anyone is allowed to flame anyone. Anyone is allowed to say anything to anyone (except, apparently "fuck you"). Anyone is allowed to decide which new members are worthy. Any mod is allowed to fuck with any member, because fuck it, they are a mod. So thanks. That was the greatest start to my day. 3 days after my 26th birthday. To be called old, and fat! Awesome. By a mod. Of a site I have been on and contributed to for like 7 years. I put in my complaint. If nothing changes, just bye. Whatever.

6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Hmmm, wow. That is all.

8. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Now Canna I could have meant that as a compliment That you look good but I guess coming from me you know better. Sorry if I hurt your feeling. & Happy Belated Birthday. Fat Ass Bud

Hank Chinaski likes this.
  9. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

That's me, reading between the lines. :thumbs-up:

Yeah you did, hurt my feelings that is. Because I have never been and NEVER will be a size 2, or 4 or 6. 8 is nice, 10 is normal. 12-14- been there. Like I said, up and down. Never talk about the weight of a lady or prepare to get some wrath.

Never did get the younger comment. I still get carded. People think I am 18 all the time. Sometimes it's actually a little ridiculous.

Yes, anyways, these pictures are not "bad". Or I would not have posted them, eh? It was a good month. Bad outfit though.

Oh and you are not fat. You are normal.

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Oh man now that is just silly. I understand he is embarrassed and maybe I would request a new pic? I don't know if he asked before the suit. But if you pee in public, well, pun intended....shit happens. :dontknow:

11. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Normal? The dude rides a bike with little rubber shoes. NOT normal at all.

12. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I said his weight was ;) I can't speak for the rest. Although riding a bike gets awesome points....negates rubber shoe negative points.

Though it's all fun and games until someone loses a toe.

13. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Do i want to know what 'meh' actually means? No,didnt think so lol. Canna you threw Buds bestest backhanded compliment in his face! :5eek: As for mods being allowed to fuck with members ahaha,trust me,we are so not allowed otherwise a few people woulda got put in their place a few times over the years. We usually have to just grin and bear that shit or take it to PM. But , mods are members too. Canna you know shit i say is said in jest. Ramps,sweaty tits,etc. Just fucking around doll.No offence meant:ebert:

14. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Yeah, im pretty sure they were compliments. You looked younger and slimmer than he remembered.

Step away from the edge Canna, the world is better than you think ;)

and stop pressing the fucking report thread button!

15. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

first time I pressed it in maybe a year?

Ap, there wa no probs with anything ya said

16. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Cool cool:ebert: Canna you cant use that feature to report a MODERATOR ffs. You know how we roll:icon_biggrin: I am of course joking ,before 20 people report my ass:rofl: