Female vs male

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Lvstickybud, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I'm looking for a little info. I usually run fem seeds. I don't have time or space to play with males. I've been looking over some great seeds and I can only find what I want in regular seeds. Would the seeds be more apt at taking the mother's side or the father's?

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

What exactly are you looking at?

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Fruity Pebbles OG X Orange Tahoe, Fruity Pebbles OG x Irene Alien OG, and/or Orange Glue. Also some fems, A-Dub x Aliendog Cherry and Irene x Aliendog Cherry

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

seeds are always a guess unless someone has taken the time to get a strain down, honestly i have always found more females than males with exception to a couple things i got from sannies but as far as genes go, traits should be known by the breeder

just start twice as many as you have space for and kill the males, or get cuts

ResinRubber likes this.
  5. ResinRubber

6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

That's quite a map! I'm not getting the whole list, just checking my options and trying to get an idea of what to expect from each, then I'll have to make a choice.

7. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

That seedfinder website is prob the best I have seen. How they keep that updated is amazing and they got the linage as well as where to find. Shows prices also.

8. ResinRubber

They've started letting folks add strain specific growlogs and reviews too. Most are pretty hack but I think they'll get better as more folks add in.