First go at growing a random seed.. questions...

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by coolal, Mar 14, 2006.

1. jdizzle1337

jdizzle1337 Developed Alternating Nodes

ROFL this is terrible, they should lock this post. This is a traveshamockery of growing :rolleyes: LOL

2. Sickness

Sickness Veggy Stage

Dont flame, I find this to be very very intresting and educational for all of us.

3. coolal

coolal Germinated

haha... as with all things marijuana related, at first you suck hard and then you get better... i equate this plant to my first J's, and some of your garden's are like my J's now...

now that it's outside, i'll see what happens with a more natural enviroment.

i'm not one to half ass things... now if i was living on my own... well then you'd be seeing picture of a full hydroponic setup with the best lighting money can buy... for the time being, i'm still trying to think of a good excuse to explain away hydroponics to my parents (considering i've got a whole garden to plant in and moderate weather all year long).

4. jdizzle1337

Just to clarify, if anyone took it wrong im not flaming, hence "traveshamockery" and "LOL". I think its funny, in a "please go tie a grocery bag around your face" sort of way :D

5. Sickness

Sickness Veggy Stage

Oh, well, I am sorry for acusing you of something you were not doing, I guess I just read it wrong....

I just think it's weird how the plant is 1" tall and 3 months old... My 1 1/2 week old plant has doubled that size!

I just find it intresting, something abnormal to see.. Kinda like an eclipse.

6. jdizzle1337

Ill save the flames for when he has his dime sized harvest hanging up drying by a paperclip :D

7. coolal

coolal Germinated

ahaha, my dreams of not being a consumer are not gonna end with this plant...

8. Wild Bill

Wild Bill A Fat Sticky Bud

LMMFAO!!!!!

9. Sickness

Sickness Veggy Stage

LOL! that's great.

10. Wild Bill

Wild Bill A Fat Sticky Bud

You need a fucking magnifying glass to see the plant .

11. coolal

coolal Germinated

any way to duplicate these results just not as extreme? I've planted the two new seeds, this time bone meal, proper soil, proper placement, and some fertilizer. it's gonna have the full day of sun thanks to the roof. but i don't want end up with huge plants... if i keep the in this small pastic container, should the size alone confine them?

12. Sickness

Sickness Veggy Stage

Yeah you'd need like a 250x zoom to see those.

I just love that plant though, it reminds me of my dick... Just playin!

But yeah, it's a funny, beautiful plant.

13. jdizzle1337

If you are going to grow outside the only way to restrict the size is to have a small pot (bonsai) this is not recommended, some plants my agree with you, others may just keel over and die from bound roots.......not all plants/strains can be "bonsai'ed"

Inside the answer is YES ! im going to use the "Sea of Green" (SoG) method for my upcoming grow, which basically the goal is small, effecient harvest every 2-2 1/2 months. Basically you veg your plant until it is about a foot tall (usually 3 weeks from clone) then flower as normal. What you get is a compact, healthy plant that is a little smaller than normal so guess what? you can fit MORE plants into the same area. Most strains respond VERY well to this method and instead of getting a large plant with shitty lower bracts, you get 1 main cola (as you would with a normal style grow) and then 2-3 well developed bracts............pound for pound, dollar for dollar im SoGK ! :D

14. coolal

coolal Germinated

Beautiful, thanks for the info. I'm gonna see what i can do with the options i have... deff no 3 inch tall bonzai "palm tree" pot plants. I'm shooting for 6-12inches at most, see what i can harvest off that.

15. coolal

coolal Germinated

something tells me that those two smaller plants (about a day or two old) they have red dots above them, are gonna grow alot faster now that they are getting the right nutrients and such... i'm guessing i should probably transplant these back into smaller pots, when is it safe to do so? can't have a 6 inch pot plant growing in some huge pot in the backyard... haha...

16. EliotRosewater

EliotRosewater Germinated

see me after class

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

why are you making fun of someone's grow? this could be like someone's first time dudes so just let it mellow, kay? dude's having fun so lay off, kay?: