Forum Announcement Draft

Discussion in 'NAGC' started by ResinRubber, Jan 15, 2011.

1. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

I think BigBud is a great addition. :bigok:

On the other hand, I don't have much to say about Stash . . . he seems to be full of himself. I don't have any other input on him other than that.

My ex-roommate and his wife will most likely attend. They have an account and a few posts, but I can vouch for their integrity and loyalty to the plant.:laugh:

I forget their account name . . . But, they do have a garden.:biggrin:

This is gonna be something really awesome I think! I can't wait! :alienwink: :affro:

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Ive been dreaming of being torched by hot fire coals and the sweet smell of Hashberry!!!

t6:angel4:

3. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Everybody on the meet and greet thread is kind of pissing in bb's stable wanting to go. I told him that it looked like we have approved him as a guest at the greet but not to be posting it on the forum. Anybody else have any objections to that?

t6

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Nope. Sounds good to me. He should be allowed to go, but to avoid any other issues with join dates that don't meet the criteria he should just keep it to himself.

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

He sounds like a suare dude, but wouldn't a good narc, also?!! :lmao: J/K

I can see the concern re: join dates, etc., but he's probably ok. He also seems to be the kind of guy who you can get to do all the dirty work and like it :lmao:

In all seriousness... I wonder if I were that bad, at that age... Probably :lmao:

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

That age? I've spoken with him and he's no more a square than I am. :thumbs-up: You may think I am a square though....... I wouldn't let you make him do all the dirty work you big meanie....:mashed:

:passsit:

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I knew that would come out wrong.

I meant that he seems too easliy manipulated. Too eager to please. Not necessarily a bad thing.

I would have no problem re: him being included.

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Thanks T6. Appreciate it. I'm hopin he keeps it on the DL too. If it comes up I'll simply claim him as a guest and take the heat or we can point to his well documented garden as an influencing factor. I don't think there's another newb on GK who has tracked his grow as thoroughly as BigBud.

Ya know what? Fuck it. We're the damned committee and if it weren't for last year's attendees there wouldn't be any 2012 Meet-n-Greet or Cup. If we want to invite somebody that's our prerogative. If folks don't like it they can do the work to set their own meet.

Still feeling a little testy after last night.

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I would claim him as a guest as well..... But I agree that it's you're prerogative.

10. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Plus, we're gonna need someone the chop and gather firewood.:rofl6:

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Who's gonna be on latreen duty :lmao: