FOUND dudes plants

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by LiveGreenOrDie, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

I guess they figured that since I didn't pull them out, it was o.k.

No, the weed was not very good. It was dry as a bone and not cured at all. But, hey, free weed is free weed.

2. LiveGreenOrDie

LiveGreenOrDie Germinated

Yeah, I dunno, I'd prolly be paranoid as shit if I ever found a note no matter what it said..lol. But yeah that is cool man.

3. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

About the money: The difference is in being property or not.

If you find money laying somewhere where no one is or that you know have not been, then the cash is lost and is not the current, or at least obvious, property of anyone.

If there is a box in the woods containing money, the box itself indicates ownership, if we assume that the box is such a size and in such a position, as the likely hood of someone losing a locked box, opposed to, say, just dropping a bill/coin/wallet with no id, is probably not going to happen. This infers stealing as ownership is inferred by the box.

4. NUGZ

NUGZ Full Flowering

yep it ain't yours and your not gonna get anything out of it. i would say screw it. later. nugz

5. StinkyBuds

StinkyBuds TooStonedToPost

Not even close. I love my money but i RAISE my plants in the same way you raise a dog and even a child.

Steal my money and ill forgive and eventually even forget. Hurt my dog and ill make you beg me for death.

Not really the same principle anymore. Is it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.