Frankenfridge

Discussion in 'DIY' started by ResinRubber, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Extremely effing cool, homeskillet.

:good job: :thumbs-up: :good job: :thumbs-up:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ResinRubber again.

2. RH!

RH! Developed Alternating Nodes

:beerchug-2: :new_alien: WOWZERZ Res.......... Dude that is fuckin bad ass. You are setting the standard for a top notch box. I think I want one like that...... Wait. Wait. Waaaaaaaaiiit.............. I know I want one wtf, I know I want one :affro: .

:thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2:

3. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Man...My respect for you (which was already great) just went OFF THE SCALE. Damn! That's about the coolest, stealthiest, most original, well executed piece of work Ive ever seen. I am astonished at being able to keep temps down...with ALL that JUICE! Jesus...Hats Off, truly.

Any chance you'd come build ME one?

Jeeez. Truly amazing.

Dixie

4. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Nice build RR.

5. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Kick ass build ResinRubber. Definitely a ONE OF A KIND!:biggrin::ebert:

I'll be watching out for a commercial fridge now myself . . . I'm not sure why, but it looks fun. ;)

Great job and thanks for taking the time to document and share such a unique project with us. ;) :affro:

6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Oh the wife is gonna HATE me when she gets home and finds out I converted her fridge into a grow room. :roll:

VERY nice work Res. You get TWO thumbs up for that one. :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

7. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

Thrifty And Stealthy

nice find .you know how much you saved over one of those grow boxes they ar unreal wish i could give you rep points for that one

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Took a few pics tonight. Wanted to give the Black Rose guys a preview of the pheno we're working with. As you can see it's turning out to be very sensitive to the low

humidity inherent in my cab design. Daily misting is going to be a must. The color is proving true right from the start.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Safari Mix is proving much more resilient to the low humidity.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Didn't think to get full plant or garden shots. I'll fill those in when the buds get some heft to them.

insaneface likes this.
  9. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Fuck Yea!

I literally just said aloud, "FUCK YEA!" That is the Purple I've been looking for for years. Now I'm just hoping it has a tolerable taste and appealing smell, which I'm sure it will.

I am so excited to get mine flowering.

My Black Rose are still in the cloner, I've been busy/lazy.:laugh: I plan on having them all planted in the hydro and soil tomorrow evening.:bigok:

Kick as update ResiunRubber! :) :ebert:

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

fuck me to tears Rez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are gorgeous

Teamster6

11. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

ohhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh sexy ass girls man!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey Res, very nice! :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2:

13. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

That Black Rose is amazing. I can't believe it's already coloring in. Top shelf for sure.

14. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

looking good rez great set up i love the colors they are developing... :good job:

15. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

:flyy: :flyy: hell yeah! nice pics B4E..:beerchug-2:

16. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

:droooling:

[​IMG]

17. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Wow looking great :good job:

I love the purple tops, on black rose.

Nice,

18. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Fuck you Res it looks like shit-Bud:321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu:

ResinRubber likes this.
  19. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

At least you can still toke it.:321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu: :321fu:

Thnx bud.

To grow or to toke? Tough question.

20. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

the cab looks great and stealthy, very much looking forward to what will be in it!

Skuzz?