Frankenfridge

Discussion in 'DIY' started by ResinRubber, Oct 20, 2010.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Shit shit shit. Posted an update lost it.

The BR really kicked my ass at first. Lessons; Low humidity is bad bad bad for her. Hit a mag deficiency and she'll never come back around well. The 2nd clone is flowering at two weeks with all adjustments made and she's a healthy simple plant. Thick dark leaves, squat with very simple bending needed to control her canopy. Branches really well after topping or jogging.

[​IMG]

The Mandala Safari Mix is indestructible. Just grows and grows. Moderate stretch that needs some effort to keep a spread canopy by tyeing or pinching. Just starting to fill out.

[​IMG]

cheers,

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Give up some pics of the rose with the lights off

Teamster6

3. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

RR

That rose is looking soooo nice and frosty. how the hell do you do it man? im sooo jealous my friend...

4. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Damn Res, I can't wait to get mine in the flower room. I'm thinking next week maybe . . .:ponder:

Super frosty looking.:bigok:

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

:not-worthy: :not-worthy: :not-worthy: :not-worthy: :not-worthy: :passsit:

6. ResinRubber

Here ya go T6. Snapped a few while installing the CO2.

The first BR mom that had a few problems. Like I said, very touchy on elements. If a mg or calcium deficiency hits the BR there is no coming back and this plants shows it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The clone BR. It's about two weeks behind the other. Amended for additional mg and calcium, solved the low humidity which now stays around 60%. Notice the darker coloration.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One of the Safari Mix with a BR in the background.

[​IMG]

CO2 is up and running smoothly. Cab is finished!

cheers,

TheCarpenter, rasganjah and HeadCase like this.
  7. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Res that Black Rose is sweet-Bud

8. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

:eusa_drool:

holy hell.

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Great looking plant RR. Wow! :thumbs-up: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2:

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Those are absolutely stunning Res wow what a differance on the clones!

tEAMSTER6

11. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

man o man RES wow and WOW!!!!

i am in love with that BR... i want some sooo bad... hply shit thats one of the most beautiful plants ive seen... HOLY SHIT i never knew such things exsisted... is BR a on the know kinda strain?

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Super pretty buds on that BR! You're a master grower my friend! Just excellent looking. :not-worthy: :good job:

13. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

I look at this with awe and wonder.

Fucking amazing.

Dixie

14. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Hey rez

I keep reading that there are two phenos on the Rose. A lighter purple version and a dark purple variety.

which one do you think this is???

Teamster6

15. ResinRubber

Heath refers to a tan pheno and a black pheno. It's looking like this is the black. That's the reason I saved it from the failed summer gardens.

16. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Ohhh, hell yea! Those are looking fuckin fantastic!:growin:

It amazes me how crazy purple the Black Rose is.

Mine are about 10" tall and the one in the hydro bucket is a bit bigger than that.

I'll be putting them into flower on the 10th of December, so I will be looking at a Late Feb. 2011 smoke report. I can't wait!

Thanks for the kick ass update Res . . . So many GREAT grows here on :GK: I can't barely keep track of them all.:laugh:

:alienwink: :affro:

17. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

sooooo nice! Thanks for posting..B4E:passsit:

18. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Res! Man...that's the most beautiful plant Ive ever seen. You gotta enter that in the Dec. Cal., aincha? LOL! It looks like...some cosmic new strain from another planet. The Cosmic Black Rose from Outer Space...another Galaxy, far, far away.... where Unicorns live. In fact, Unicorns EAT Black Rose. Uh...Unicorns DO fly, dont they?

Jeeez....And that BUD pic! GET OUTA TOWN! may ALL your buds look just like that one, MASTER Resin.

Sick with envy,

Dixie

19. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Res when you get time shoot us some picks to see how the clones are doing!!

Teamster6

20. ResinRubber

You'll have to wait on the next batch of clones T6. The original mom is flowering. Out of the 4 clones I took one went into the cab, one became my new mom and two were gifted to a friend. I have 6 rooting now to go in with the Lemon Thai in January.

Update:

Here's an over view. The fridge is filling in nicely with 2-Thai Haze x Skunk #1, 2 Black Rose and 1-Mandala Safari Mix. With aggressive training I should be able to keep 8 plants at a time in full flower. The addition of CO2 has been nothing short of astounding. Overall health leaped remarkably and growth rate is like nothing I'd ever seen in my normally vented gardens. Well worth the additional $$.

[​IMG]

Here's the Haze, on the left above, after finishing up some aggressive pinching to keep that Haze stretch under control. Trimmed the under canopy of tiny shoots. No more cutting from here on out. Even after the trim and pinching the fuckers are still getting out of hand. These girls went from seed to one week veg to the cab and they're still going to be difficult to control. This reflects a total of only 4-5 weeks of growth.

[​IMG]

A shot of the right side Safari and BR.

[​IMG]

The Safari looks like it's going to put out some good sized colas. Rock hard already with a citrus aroma.

[​IMG]

A couple of the two BR's. The colors are holding well and spreading from the calyx to the surrounding leaf. Nice build up of trichs, smells like rotten fruit. Not terribly solid buds with a lot of leaf to calyx.

The troubled mom.

[​IMG]

The happy healthy clone.

[​IMG]

Rollin right along...

Bigbud214 and Kaiser Puff like this.