Frankenfridge

Discussion in 'DIY' started by ResinRubber, Oct 20, 2010.

1. spinkler

spinkler Game On!

Ah cool, no probs! I figured they'd likely be tough to get. :)

Man. I don't know what you have under the hood of that pinto, but I swear that shit aint stock. :p

2. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

I knew you would like it, especially in that nice, sealed cab you got there. Threw a little shot of nitrous into that hot-rod pinto huh?

-tC

3. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

nice fridge Res, that one will give you some good late night snacks for sure.

Oh, and I want your rose. those are going to be the roses on my wedding altar.

+1

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sorry guys but there will be no further updates. An unavoidable security breach forced an immediate tear down.

What remains.

[​IMG]

Two hours of packing and hauling I be squeeky clean for the knock on the door.

Staying safe at all costs,

5. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

oh noooo

6. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

wtf happend?

7. ResinRubber

Some family shit...drama....it was safer to tear down rather than wait and see how things played out.

8. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Damn!! I sure am glad you got that shit outta there in a Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put a light in there and get a couple of carretts from the store and putem in pots . Tell them you like growing indoor veggies ha ha

Teamster6

9. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

wow...

Started that thread from beginning to end for the first time....what a letdown. That plant was gorgeous...damn dude. Shitty.

10. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

wow, that really sucks. I was just going through the thread. Those were some beautiful plants. Sorry you had to sacrifice them.

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey Res, sorry man. Are they in a safe place or did you have to chopped them early?

12. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Wow Res . . . That is terrible news!

I have the strain preserved and it will be a mainstay in my garden until you get your ass to Colorado.

If there's anything else I can do for ya, let me know. Fuck dude, I'm as sooooooo sorry to hear this news. :(

13. Kaiser Puff

Kaiser Puff Full Flowering

Damn RR, sorry to hear drama's keeping you from your passion. Can't wait to see what you cook up on your next round.

Stay safe,

KP

P.S. May the oppression of prohibition soon end!

14. ResinRubber

Thanks guys. Could have been worse. Everybody is chopped. There near mature stuff is with a friend getting trimmed, dried and saved for me. Everything else was bagged and tossed in a random dumpster.

Rky- I was hoping you'd say that. Thank you thank you thank you. The pisser is the only reason the youngest and I stay in this god forsaken place is because of the kid causing the problems. Passed on a job offer in now MMJ legal Arizona to see her through her senior year.

Oh well...live and grow another day.

15. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

you are still god like in my eyes RR

:not-worthy: :not-worthy: :not-worthy: :not-worthy: :not-worthy: :not-worthy: :not-worthy:

:anibong: :anibong: :anibong: :anibong: :anibong: :anibong: :anibong:

16. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

I missed the conclusion to this story. Holy crap. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Kids :rolleyes: Please tell me you didn't throw those tight little beautiful Black Rose buds in some random dumpster?

I also have the cut now, so don't worry, we'll get you back on your feet when the time is right. :wink: :thumbs-up:

17. ResinRubber

Good knowing you guys got my back Joe. Teen age girls can fuck up your life when they get in a snit. Check Rky's thread for a jar that is almost done curing.

cheers

18. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Well, sounds like it wasn't a total loss, but still it's a bummer, eh?

Those plants were looking really, really awesome. I hope mine turn out half as good.

:passsit:

19. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Im feeling sick.

This is...so sad.

HUG

Dix

20. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Maybe she is cursed? Not your teenager, the rose. Another bummer. At least you do have some curing and others seem to have your back. Nice friends! Hope all is well.