George Bush war on Language or welcome to 1984

Discussion in 'Politics' started by smotpoker, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Bubblegump...

...Take this for watt it is worth...

...I do agree with you...my text in recent daze has been borderline flaming...

...However...nobody ever said enlightenment or vigilance would be pretty...

...I carry this torch...cuz' I'm sick to the nines of our "select'd" leaders getting away with murder...and writing it off to "collateral damage"...trust you, me...I can take any pix you google up and take it with a grain of salt...but one thing I won't take sitting down is the bald-faced blatant lies of an arrogant, ignorant regime call'd the Bush administration...just cuz' yer' in luv' with the sad fucks...doesn't mean I have to fall head over heels for 'em...got that....I hope so...I am entitled to my opinions...and so are you...if you do not like mine...don't read 'em...

And if you want to stay in lockstep with a warmongin' "lame duck" president like Bushie...than go right ahead...it's yer' life...right?

For myself...I will continue to rant n' roll from the mountaintops...so that those less fortunate without direction or the wherewithal can be given an option to the lies being force fed to a nation...a once great nation I might add...

And if ya' got any more daisychain google search yields to share...I'm game...rhino-skin, baby...rhino-skin.

DC:punk:

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

You're a stubborn man Bubble. My point is going WAY over your head so there's no use trying to make one myself or have someone else point it out to you. I can speak for myself just fine too thanks. You just want to argue with me right now and I'm not going to play the game.

As for whether the pic is funny.....yes...the PIC is funny....how it's implied is not however. If you MUST know.... the pic was reported to me by another member and I felt they were justified in feeling it was wrong. And no..it wasn't Daze. You don't have to like my decision but I still stand by it. Piss and moan all ya want....it's not going to change my mind.