Glenn Beck Advocates Marijuana Legalization

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Midnight Garden, Sep 10, 2011.

1. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I hate saying this, but my rebuttal to that is the block you are talking about is almost gone. They are probably such a small percentage of the people we need to convince that by the time we get something on a ballet that they would support they would be dead. I really hate saying stuff like that, but it is the reality. We need to be reaching the viable voting ages.

Hell, the group you are talking about don't even vote if it is raining!

But yes, we don't have to agree with everyone within the movement, but I would like to hope I can respect them for something. I can't with Beck.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Been fun but need to head to work. Thanks for the debate LL. At least you didn't chew me up per usual.

cheers:passsit:

3. LionLoves420

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Hell, the group you are talking about don't even vote if it is raining!

Thats a cold one Lion!!! Ha Ha:roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

One of the Boomers

t6

5. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

6. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Man I really enjoy reading a well stated and poignant debate. You gyts really entertained me and I am able to see both points.

In part Im with Res on the whole "anyone for our cause is a good thing" rally cry. That being said I highly doubt hitler would be embraced by the stoner crowd. LMAO he wouldn want any part of MJ users.

So Lion I also get what you are saying. We face these situations in everyday life. At work we may not like or even respect our co-workers but we must work with them to accomplish the days work.

just my .02

7. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Actually Hitler used drugs every day, early forms of meth and others prescribed by drs.

I do understand RR point on this but Beck is fucktard, plain and simple.

I would never want him to represent me in any cause. The man compared slain children to hitler youth, fuck him!! People like that would do more of a disservice than actually help.

Along with RR's point shows a sad state of this country... people will let one person or statement make up their minds because they are mindless!

Sorry RR, I'm not trying to beat up on you at all, I know what part of the coutry you are from and think you do good things for our cause as well as others. But this man is just plain evil, he is willing to say or do anything to make money. Thats not capitalism, thats weakness in ones' self worth.

A coward dies a thousand deaths.... a soilder dies but once

I would rather lose a battle than win without merit

8. LionLoves420

T and Bud, Res is talking about your parents old, not you old farts old! :smoke2: