Going to Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by MagicalForestofMarijuana, Sep 10, 2006.

1. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

WE will!!! ;) :D

2. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Aaaahh! JerseyDude & JerseyGirl.....I wish to hell I could go with you two to Amsterdam!! We'd drink Tequila and laugh ourselves into a Depends!!!

I know I would enjoy your company, that's for sure!!

Have a wonderful trip and be sure to have a shot of Tequilla and a happy thought on my behalf!!

Be careful over there!

Geokitty

Purrr!

3. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Hear's my input...

...Magical...

I was given a few marijuana mags recently that were quite informative 'bout the coffeshops in Amsterdam...the coffeshop call'd Dampkring accordin' to one of the mags is a "not to miss" coffeshop...

There are some there that you really have to watch...they tend to exploit tourists...sub-par hash, or marijuana is sumtimes peddled at some of the unpopular coffeshops...definitely do sum research on sum of them before ya' go...

There's my nickel bag worth of input...
    :D

...DC for THC...:cool:

4. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Bro you really gotta stop using that color. It literally hurts to read your posts..

5. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ok...

...seeings how I can feel yer' pain...I'll stop...I'll miss being blue...

...DC for THC...:bigok:

6. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

Aw, honey. I wish you & the hubby could join us. :)

This is my fifth trip and I have a great Bro who was born & raised there, so by now, I know my way around.

GAWD, I am gonna get JerseyGirl SOOOO stoned :qbluewacko: , among 'other' things. hehehe LOL