Grapefruit

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Nugget Lover, Jun 21, 2006.

1. johnnybgoode

johnnybgoode Rasta Intern

Reeferman has Grapefruit, but Female Seeds also has (feminized) Grapefruit. I am currently vegging two from Female Seeds right now.

2. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

#19 08-27-2006, 04:52 AM

Apophis

Senior Member Join Date: May 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well flowering after a week of germination gets plants 1.5-2.0 feet...

i flower 1 week veg from seed and my plants have NEVER gotten around 2 ft....maybe one big bud that 1 1/2 ft -MAX.....but no stem!

3. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

The grapefruit I'm growing right now is producing MAD MAD amounts of popcorn buds, and a nice cola bud. I don't think it will make 2 feet, I flowered from the day it busted the seed cap. I'll let ya know how much it harvests, I have two of them going, one is 14 days BEHIND the one w/ all the bud mass on it, but it is already 1.5 feet tall

4. OutlawGardner

OutlawGardner Knees in the breeze

I think I vegged mine for 6 weeks or so. My GF (Reeferman) is now almost four weeks into flowering and all are about 4 feet tall.

5. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

dang!

6. jimmy the lizard

jimmy the lizard Genius beginner!

well, i hope you guys keep this thread going, cause grapefruit is the next seed im gonna order. female seeds is out, but if you all post, we'll get some results from more than one breeder, and more than one grower!

:wav:

7. Edge

Edge New Sprout

Any word on where to find any of the grapefruit strains? I can't find grapefruit/grapefruit breed seeds from any of the seed banks (that ship to the USA).

Any help?