Happy Birthday Rasganjah

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by TheApprentice, Jun 12, 2010.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Feeling better. Pretty buzzedf after many beers and some white russians. Great pizza and now we r watching the UFC event in HD. Drunk ass me ordered it by accident on the internet! ohh well might as well enjoy it now. Party on peeps! :beerchug-2: :passsit:

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Maybe you could get Mrs to be your personal ring girl.

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

There you go! Now I'm gonna have to request that!!! thanks for the idea RR!:roffl: :thumbs-up: :beerchug-2:

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Edit:Duplicate post.

2'nd edit: I thought i would not waste this post. I wanted to say Thank you GK! :passsit: You guys rock. The fact that I even got my own B-day thread says a lot about you guys. Thanks again GK! It's looking like it'll be a good birthday after all! :thumbs-up: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :eek:ccasion13: :party6: :party5: :hs: :party5: :eek:ccasion16: See that's me in the middle of the party!! :roffl:

5. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

Happy (late) B-day.

:anibong: :anibong: :anibong:

Seems 32 is the magic number around here, I'm there come August.

6. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Hmm... Was there a big Love Fest in 1977-78?

That was the era of Disco, cocaine and Jimmy Carter....

7. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Happy birthday RasGanJah! I hope you and your lovely wife had a great day. ;) Too bad we're too far away for presents. ;) LOL

Growing old isn't a bad thing, it's just a thing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAS!

:bananas: :band: :band5: :guitar3: :guitar7: :drums: :guitar5: :bdaysign: :bdcake: :new_bdaysmile: :eek:ccasion15: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion18: :eek:ccasion16: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion16: :eek:ccasion13: :party6: :party5: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion18: