Highest THC content??

Discussion in 'Strain Guide' started by ishmeil, Sep 19, 2007.

1. ishmeil

ishmeil cannabis connoisseur

What is the most powerful strain of cannabis known to man?

2. Shine Down

Shine Down plays in cabinets........

3. ishmeil

touche motherfucker lol... i have to say that actually made me chuckle ... BUT as it so happens to be.. i checked the search.. and the only thing that came up under my search was THIS thread.. o well im sure its somewhere ill keep looking...peace

4. Shine Down

the strain sex, is reported to have 32.1 % thc

i forget who (breeder) makes it, but it was a recent thread...

5. Shine Down

6. ishmeil

i searched for highest THC content.. you did the same but a LITTLE different (i actually searched :) ) .. thanks tho

7. ishmeil

also happy to know that my country came out with the most potent weeds :)

8. old fart

old fart Germinated

sex from thc laboritories as far as i know 27% thc,, if you find any beans,, please send me a link,,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

9. ishmeil

10. Shine Down

11. ishmeil

thats for the SEX strain.. the 90 bucks?.. i wouldnt mind paying that if im getting the most powerful chronic known to man

old fart likes this.
  12. Shine Down

i was talking about the site in general.... 235 bucks for some feminized seeds... you gotta be fucking kidding me

old fart likes this.
  13. old fart

old fart Germinated

all i see for sex is out of stock,, i want from thc labs though,, no knock offs,, id pay for the realdeal,, i dont buy femed seeds,, just aint natural man....

Shine Down likes this.
  14. ishmeil

THC labs will ship to wherever too. if they ship to somewhere where its illegal and then the seeds get tossed by customs or whatever then your fucked but they might get by c ustoms. The point is they ship everywher ( i am led to believe anyways ) so .. i dont know where i was going with this............

15. old fart

old fart Germinated

lol,, good smoke bro????????:icon_confused:

16. ishmeil

17. shore_island

shore_island Developed Alternating Nodes

Potent

IMO i can see that i have smoke some strains from green man seed ans i can say they have if not the most potent one of the most potent strains that i have ever smoked in my life, i had super silver haze and mannn that was incredible i was driving and i had to stop my car cuz i thought that i was going to die, it got me real real crazy, i got an oz after that and i used as a joke to my friends they all had the same thing that happened to me, now they even think of smoking the bud that i give them LOL......

i think super silver haze,el nino and arjan haze are very very potent

i hope this helps

18. Scorpio

Scorpio Sticky Skunky Buds

It's all about LionHeart a.k.a #14 look it up. $100 for 5 beans. From Almighty seeds. I would love to grow this on my next project.

19. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

El Nino was one of the parents of the fem BIG BANG strain i grew which was a great :jj:smoke.:icon_thumleft:

20. shore_island

shore_island Developed Alternating Nodes

Very potent

Hey A that"s right is very nice and potent it has lots of trichs and it"s a one hit smoke... very nice, i"m planing to buy some super silver haze and el nino...

i also heard of that sex strain, but never had it, some people tell me is very potent....