Home front music

Discussion in 'What song is GK listening to?' started by ResinRubber, Apr 19, 2014.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

How about posting a vid of a local band that shows what the area we all live in looks like? Here's one of a local that is really pretty good. The second is their music as the track to a cat doing some winter surfing. Third is just cause I dig the vid.

[YOUTUBE]-3MGAXcf8NE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hmlcOopMySE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-051q1fqGbE[/YOUTUBE]

2. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Too easy for me. Though that one vid makes me question why there aren't more surf bands in that neck of the globe.. :passsit:

[YOUTUBE]dzVCHv6FSbg[/YOUTUBE]

3. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

That' some cold surf. Good tunes.

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

That was the best cover of Complicated Life I've ever seen. Like it better than the original. If I lived anywhere near the Quarter I'd weigh 900 lbs.

I know a couple of cats who surf Superior. Fuckin' nuts is what it is. Half the time they're dodging 500 pound chunks of floating ice. Why no bands? Easy...no wahine's or wannabe's. Too cold. Hardcore surfers surf. Part time surfers and wannabe's make music about surfing to get laid. To surf 33F water in sub zero F temps you gotta be hardcore.

5. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

I get cold at the YMCA pool which is 84 :LOL: I go fast from the bed to the hot shower in the AM.

[YOUTUBE]/o9l5qwXGa1k[/YOUTUBE]