Hydro as well!!

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Bje4201, Mar 7, 2013.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Hempy works great! I have always had good results in Hempy. Those are looking pretty darn good man. :goodjob:

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Noooo way!

I used to pull 4-5-6, up to 11oz per plant out of a 5gal bucket from lowes, under a 1k....checkout the pic archives

3. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Well ccrete, these seem to be working better for me then dwc. I won't have any big yield but the plants themselves are in better shape. No root issues I can tell, and the trichs are poppin out everywhere. So I'm sold on hempy for now. Also, I tried to adjust pic size and I cropped the photos, so if they're huge. Sorry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

It's hard to believe that these two are clones off the dwc girl I started with earlier in this thread. I'm sold on the ease of hempy. Thanks guys, next mission, PLANT SIZE, lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Midnight Garden likes this.
  5. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Nice looking plants! :thumbs-up:

I switched to hempy a couple of years ago. I would never go back to soil. The closest I come to soil now is using peat pucks for clones.

Peace....

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I concur that the plants look pretty darn good. Decent looking buds on them. :goodjob: I also concur that Hempy is easy, effective and a great way to grow, but not better than soil. IMO soil is just as good of a method for growing. It all depends on your personal preference. Definitely a better alternative for most people who want a simple system that leans more towards hydroponics than soil. :passsit:

7. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

For me it's hempy, only because I can't grow for shit inside in soil for some reason. And Bje, those are looking mighty fine man, especially considering where they came from. Very well done.

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

That's why I said it comes down to personal preference. I have done Hydro, Hempy, and soil and I like them all for different reasons. Currently my choice is soil simply because it's the easiest medium for growing fully organically. While it os possible to do organic hydro or hempy it's quite difficult IME so I chose soil. For using mineral ferts I like Hempy or Ebb N Flow. :passsit:

9. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments. Really though, It's y'all that should get credit for them looking decent. You guys got me to do larger homemade hempy buckets- worked. Got me to go back to using useless formula(started at 80% like ya said MG) it works wonderfully. Hammered me till I got a digital ph pen, which I now love. Lmao, really it's basically y'all's grow, I just fumble fucked through it and learned a hell of a lot. So thank you.

10. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

If that's the case, I will expect a lil something when you harvest.

Peace.....

11. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

LOLOLOLOLOL, hey man, if you're in the area you're more than welcome to come sample the end results. HEY, you can even help me trim!!:roffl::passsit:

12. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

It's the end of week 5 useless formula and I would only be happier if they were taller. Next go they will be.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey, Its all part of the learning curve. This was the first plant I ever grew on GK. I grew it with MG and it smoke like shit.

You still produced your own weed. Good job! :goodjob:

[​IMG]

14. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Went the whole 8 weeks with the hempy. Looks like maybe a half oz. of some decent bud. Beats buyin off the stree.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

:flyy:you be high for awhile:jj:looks good bro!:bong-2:

16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

:flipando: :5eek: :new_Eyecrazy: So at one point you were an actual human? :new_scatter: :laughing9:

Bje, enjoy your own! Now that you know you can do it, it isn't any harder for a bigger plant. Nice job and it's nice to see that you learned some things. Win, win. :bravo::redbong: