I need honest opinions of Nirvana Seed Co.

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by PharmDoc, Aug 4, 2010.

1. PharmDoc

PharmDoc Just a NORML guy

Ok, so those of you who've followed some of my postings know that before I went on vacation I ordered 3 strains of feminized seeds from Nirvana. I'd heard some good things so I decided to give them a shot.

5 - Bubblicious Femm'd
    5 - Papaya Femm'd
    5 - Blue Mystic Femm'd

My issue is, it's been since 7/19 (when I got my "shipped" email) and no sign of the bad girls. Should I start to worry?

The FAQ of their site says they cannot track packages b/c of their stealth mode of shipping (the cite the fact that tracked packages have to have their contents declared... I call BS b/c I've ordered Absinth from Germany and it was trackable. Contents: Collectible Glassware) but maybe I'm just getting too excited what with all the shirt buisness and the M&G coming up.

Let me know.... will it all work out in the end, or do I need to start writing emails and such to The Netherlands?

2. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

hurry up and wait

I'm in the same boat with you. I ordered Nirvana femmd Master Kush directly from Nirvana. Almost the exact same day you did. I'll let ya know if anything arrives here. I don't worry any legal crap. I'm simply concerned with how long they will take to get here.

All my other orders have been through Dr. Chronic and they would have been here by now.

3. PharmDoc

Yup, my only other order from online (different Co. I didn't remember who they were from) arrived w/i the same damn week from the Netherlands. That's what has me thinking...

4. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

Nirvana took a tad over 2 weeks for me, the last time I ordered. Anything over 2 weeks, and then I start wondering. You're right about that time, give it one more week, if I were you.

A few folks here order directly from Nirvana, so I think they're well respected and reputable, and get their shit out the best they can. I just ordered from them again, middle of last week. I was happy with them last time, I see no reason not to use them again.

Really, I think anything that goes through customs has a chance of getting pulled, maybe some companies moreso than others, but it's always a chance you take, you know????

peace

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

5. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Mylast order was from Nirvana and took 6 days and that was over the holidays. I acually ordered on dec. 26th i think.go for it man and when u have some clones ready give me a buzz lol!

6. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

oh yeah, when i just ordered, i remember reading on there how they are swamped right now.

if i recall, a recent post on here talking about good strains, etc, nirvana was mentioned, and i looked there, not a lot at the time, and someone else mentioned that they were about to come out with a bunch more beans, new strains, or strains that hadn't been available for a while. if that's the case, i would expect them to be rather busy right now, as they are probably processing a lot of orders now.

my 0.02

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

7. I ordered my nirvana beans through seed botique. Ordered thursday afternoon...had my them in my mail box in the us on monday morning.

Good luck man!

8. ScottyG420

Order up

Nirvana just arrived today. Master Kush. Got some freebies, too. 5 Seeds of some sort of Haze cross.

I'm still waiting for my order from Sannies but I'm sure it will get here soon.

Looking back on the order date, I see it only took about a week to get here. Pretty nice service.

9. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Pharmdoc i wouldn't worry until 4 weeks pass then just charge it to the game unfortunately. I have never not gotten a package from Seed Boutique it's the only place i'll order from it get's to the states in 5-7 days no longer ever. I hope it comes tomorrow tho! Steelcity

10. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Ive ordered once directly from Nirvana and got my seeds in a timely fashion, about a week if I remember correctly. Be patient, they will either come or you will get a package saying customs has seized your property. Nothing to worry about either way from everything Ive heard. Peace

11. wwboy

wwboy pro grow!

wwboy

ive ordered alot of there stuff....sometimes its very fast and others its taken 4 wks or so.....but i ALWAYS got my beans...ALWAYS.....they have alot of phenos and you will have to pick out yer good ones but overall im pretty satisfied with them and will continue to use them.

12. PharmDoc

Thanks everyone for the info. I've still not seen anything from them NOR have I received any notification from customs. Hopefully I'll hear something one way or another soon so I can quit being so anxious about their arrival. Seeing as how many people have had various transit times for their parcels I'll give them till the end of next week before I ask. I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

Thanks again!

13. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Not to be greedy but id write alice an email bro. Maybe ull get a % off the next order or mabe free seeds?!? IDK costomer is always right man!

14. PharmDoc

Yeah, I was thinkin of maybe dropping her a line if they don't show up in Saturday's mail. Worst they could say is wait longer, but it seems like they've got really good CS there.

15. ScottyG420

Quick Seed Report

So I got my Master Kush order from Nirvana on 08/02. I also received a 5-pack of freebies: Thai Haze x Skunk #1

Unfortunately, after 5 days in a wet paper towel none of the 5 seeds have popped:

[​IMG]

On the other hand, I put 2 Mstr Kush seeds in their germinating paper towel the same day. I only used 2 seeds b/c I have some other plants going on right now. The tails popped pretty well on these:

[​IMG]

I just planted these into small pots of FF Light Warrior.

16. ScottyG420

Ive never had a problem with Nirvava. The Master Kush arrived within 7-10 days and so far the seeds have popped. That's all good.

It's just those freebies turned out to all 5 be duds. But I had nothing to lose. I mean, it's cool that they sent me some freebies in the first place.

17. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Just my personal experience. I am still waiting on that Aurora Indica I ordered from them a few years ago. But I did get one of my orders, which were my first ever ordered seeds, and they turned out well. I will always be missing the AI I ordered and payed for though. I even emailed them and got emailed back, and still, nothing. So, until I get me some AI seeds, I will dislike the company.

Oh and the freebies I got were all bunk (durban poison x skunk #1). I'd rather get nothing than crap seeds to get my hopes up.

18. ScottyG420

:thumbs-up:

Dang. I ordered Nirvana's femmed AI and it arrived in about 7-10 days. And it's a pretty good smoke at that. Sorry to hear that you've paid and not received your AI. That's a bummer.

EDIT: quick update- I spoke too soon about those Thai Haze x Skunk#1 freebies from Nirvana. One of the seeds has decided to pop and is already showing a root. Now I just gotta wait n see if it's a female.

Sannies arrived today. Ordered on 07/27/10 and arrived Monday 08/09/10. I received the Breeder's Choice femmd Cheeseberry Haze. I got a pack of freebies: 2 seeds of Sannie's femmed Herijuana x Big White .

Time to get' em wet!

19. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

eh no biggie. Thanks tho! I am just the type of person who still mourns for an 8th I lost like 7 years ago. I have found and grown many excellent strains since then and I can find clones just about anywhere, have them delived by hand if I want. There are more dispensaries in Sacramento than Starbucks and Mcdonalds combined. They just don't put out big signs "We have pot, please rob us!" They deliver too :) And recently I have been seeing a lot of seeds for sale too. Whenever it's GHS I try to warn them tho. Nirvana is ok, I think I just resent Gypsy for the way he treated me in email, but lots of people say many good things....

20. ScottyG420

sometimes ya just gotta charge it to the game.

Most definitely. I was there a few months ago and was like "god DAMN"! I'm pretty familiar w/the Sac area.

:passsit: