Issues

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Administrator, Mar 4, 2005.

1. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

Quote: from mistical on 12:58 pm on Mar. 5, 2005
    aggrow, what makes you think your sooooo special? you butt in, talk **** , and try to make yourself out to be some kinda person someone cares about, your full of your own penis, take it like a mouse, fancy a cup o tea?
    at the end of the day faggot, your messed in the brain, ime just messed

they say it , and say it again mistical, yet you dont hear them. im done arguing with some welsh **** that will only ask me tomorrow to lay off through a PM.

2. BelowMe

BelowMe Excommunicated

ill say it.

i get the PM's too.

3. Hicountry2

Hicountry2 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

i get the PMs too.

..I hear Mydol is good for that. ;)

"post" or "Pre" menstral??...or like my house..both..:rofl:

(Edited by Hicountry2 at 4:10 am on Mar. 6, 2005)

4. Guest

Dear Crabby

Ever since all my grow buds started power trippin'

It's not as fun anymore.

Signed Waiting for the punch line in CA.

----

Dear Signed

My best advice is to see if that woman you have been drooling over at the Mall will sleep with you and to forget about it.

Signed Dear Crabby.

5. Clarence Weedman

Clarence Weedman Latae Sententiae Excommunication

MY PLAN IS WORKING PERFECTLY.

6. outdoor grower

outdoor grower Full Flowering

i get the PMs too.

..I hear Mydol is good for that.

:roll:

7. giveusabreak

giveusabreak Germinated

Aggrowguy= Borderline Personality Disorder. Don't waste your breath. At least with this fucker you know what

you're getting. He's a stain that the Webmaster admitted to not be able to get ride of. Bordelines do not know the difference.

Herbsparky=LMFAO, I've seen so many situatuions where this "guru" has made me shake myhead and really wonder wtf the guy is smoking. He tells people not to do something but turns around and does the same thing 10 fold, fueling situations and disappears when the hemroids flare up.

Mistical= A welsh parasite who follows members and spews **** like I have never seen and then his femine side will join Gk from the UK. Only Tyler and I picked up one that one. Mistical you talk about zero toleranceif that were the case you and herbsparky wouldbe gone. Amusing

This site is a complete circus. The guy who runs the place told you guys he reads your mail.

giveusabreak

8. outdoor grower

outdoor grower Full Flowering

and what is the screen name we would normaly know u as? :ponder:

9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Wow...I'm gone for a few days and thngs get WAY out of hand. Firstly let me say that while I understand your point of view Mary I also see Webby's point of view on issues as well. Do I like all of the decisions Webby makes....no not really, but I do understand why he makes them and I respect that. It's his place to do as he wishes and that is not always going to fall into the same way of thinking that I have. No wories though because we both want what's best for the site in the end and we work together to make that happen. There have been decisions of mine that Webby has not even questioned so it is balanced out in my eyes. He trusts me to make choices in his stead and that's more than I could ever ask of anyone to do. In the end it all works out in the wash.

Agrow...I don't hate ya man. I've told you many times you and I are very alike given myself at your age. Why I would like to see you gone from GK is not personal...it's the fact that you create a lot of strife that can be avoided by simply handling things in a different manner. You chose to be as you are and that's why I lost respect for you. Respect is earned...I've told you that many times. Tell me one thing you have done that has earned my respect? That's the key my friend. I give peope more chances than most do to be honest....even those that has gone astray. Sometimes those more than others because I believe they have good in them. That's what I saw in you long ago and tried to help you see the path you walk is a path of destruction. Been down that road myself and it ends pretty bad. But.....I can't make choices for you in this life. You have to be the one willing to make the right choices.....you have to be the one to make the choice to be a 'good' person rather than a complete dick to people just because you think they are fake or any other reason you may have. I deal with the same issues you do, but in my own way. I thought I could teach you the path I have learned, but I was wrong. In a way I feel like I failed in reaching you, but I know I can only rech those willing to listen. The person you need to work on is you. You can't change others...you an only chcnage yourself. I'll tell you though...the method you use only serves to drive people away and it makes people angry and hurt inside. Is that the outcome you seek or is it not? That's the question you need to ask yourself first. If it is then you have no place here at GK in my eyes. That's not what Webby wishes to portray here. If you want to breed hatred I'd rather you do it eleswhere please. Much of the crap I have to deal with stems from your messes you leave behind so forgive me if I have lil love for that. It's not YOU I dislike so much as your actions. I have a brother I don't speak to because he is much the same way.....don't matter who ya are to me...if you act like an ******* I won't like ya much. I'm not trying to be a stuck up ******* myself here either. I just get my feathers ruffled like anyone else and tend to go off too....I'm not perfect in any way. I just try to be a better man today than I was yesterday...best I can do. But I'll be the first to admit I make mistakes. I'd be a liar if I said otherwise. I know not everyone will agree with my methods. I've typed these very words many times in the past seems like. I just ask that people trust my decisions, and if those decisions are in question then take it to Webby. I'll accept his ruling on matters if they offend. I'll even take it to the man himself for you. I'm not here to 'rule' GK...only to lead it as best I can. Will I **** up along the way? Yes......will I make some hard choices concerning members that I feel are making trouble for the site? Yes.....will I be afraid to take action....no. I gotta do what I gotta do. One thing I learned is that you can have friends and be in a position of power. Business is business and personal is personal. Anyone that talks to me outside of this site can see what I mean there. I'm not bossy by nature...I hate being bossy really. I'm a much better 'buddy' than I am a 'boss', but I happen to be in the position I am in and I will do my duty to the site. That's just me. Some people I can talk to in a rational manner to solve conflicts and others there is no reaching so I have to get down on them. No diferent than any other society really. I've pissed people off because they think they see unfair treatment here...yeah ok there is unfair treatment, but only when it is forced on those that recieve it. Never is it used out of spite or for personal gians. Anyone that thinks that doesn't know me very well and only choses to see their side of things. How doesthe saying go? Drastic times call for drastic measures. I do what I have to do to get the job done plain and simple, but I stop when my goal is achieved. That's what seperates me from someone such as Closetgrowth (giveusabreak) for those that know that story. His deal was personal...mine is business. I don't hold grudges and do my best to see the good in people. The only person I really had an issue with is Ranger and even that I am trying my best to work on. I'm not going out of my way to cause friction with him and seriously trying to look past any wrong doings he has done in the past. That's all I ask of anyone else here to do for me. Accept that I'm not perfect and please.....NEVER place me on a pedistool....I don't want to be on one because I know I fall from time to time. We all do. I just ask that everyone tries their best to get along with others here. It's a big place now with many more members than the past. That changes things from what they once were. Each of us needs to work on ourselves first and point fingers an the mirror rather than at our brother or sister because the person looking back in the mirror is the only one you can fix. :animbong:

10. Administrator

This site is a complete circus.

I ask why are you here then? It's funny that people like to come here to talk ****, and bitch about the way things are. Why do you not just leave then? The power is yours to do so. Hmmmmmmmm.....Makes ya wonder don't it?

11. georged5150

georged5150 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

[​IMG]

See there are times when we all can get along. just remember back when you all took this pic  [​IMG]

12. Budweiser 3

Budweiser 3 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Yeahhhhh"what herb said:bigok:get a freak'n grip er get the ****-OUT!:madrock::lmao:pardon the PuN "Kinda":wink::animbong:too all of"GrowKind":dj:jammmnn sum "Nazereth":madrock::baked: Bud3

13. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Your all still on drugs I see.

14. Budweiser 3

Budweiser 3 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

AND love'n it"Tib":animbong::baked: Bud3

15. BelowMe

BelowMe Excommunicated

:animbong:

Herb, i like the advise you gave me, maybe itll work for you.

Hic,,,if i take mydol, i might get "man boobies"!

nothanks. :lmao:

16. BelowMe

BelowMe Excommunicated

can we close this thread too?

its just feeding the fire more now. its not going anywhere. thanks,,,BM.

17. fishman

fishman Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Quote: from Herbsparky on 6:56 pm on Mar. 3, 2005
    ANYONE with an issue concerning me has the chance to get it out in the open right now. I'm not here to listen to bullshit whiners bitch about how I do things round here. I'm here to do my job (unpaid btw) the way Webby asked me to do it. If that's a problem you have two choices....take it up with Webby or leave. Your call to make. Other than that shut the **** up and stop pushing my buttons. It is what it is and that's how it will be till the big man says otherwise. There again...I refer you to the owner of the site if you have an issue with me. He's who makes the call and I will abide by his decisions. I'm done now. :animbong:

I have a statement in the form of a question. In other words I'm not looking for an answer.

Were you wanting issues with you here or do you want people to shut the **** up? Two contradictory things going on with your post here. But hey that's the nature of gk. It's not a question because I already know the answer. Some as in a good chunk of people here just make no sense.

18. Administrator

It's ok Fish...it's being dealt with as we speak. But to answer your Q...it don't really matter no. It was basically a way of saying bitch if ya want...I don't give a **** no more. But it makes no difference now. You'll see soon enough.

19. MisSativa

MisSativa Blazed and Confused

20. Clarence Weedman

Clarence Weedman Latae Sententiae Excommunication

now this iz wut i'm talkin bout. i culdnt have possibly said it betta myself....

"Aggrowguy= Borderline Personality Disorder..Bordelines do not know the difference."

stick it 2 em giveusabreak! i luv it! :rofl:

:ashamed: does it not surprize any1 else dat fishman has appeard out of thin air? he will make this thread turn in2 a real circus. he iz a fool who only likez 2 cause troba. beware, watch, & learn..