JCIO Bounce Back Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Justcheckingitout, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Right on man! Sometimes those that we think are not doing so hot, do turn out to be the best of show.

Justcheckingitout likes this.
  2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I’m sure glad she made it.

3. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Looking good bro

4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Well, I have had to keep these on the porch to hide them the past few weeks, they were getting partial sun, the 4 c99's and 2 p13's are in here. My roof is now done and final inspection is coming soon, then I can get them moved in the garage and get jamming on them with some decent lights. I am still in the game just barley. Will be nice to live free and grow in peace one day. 20180827_125515.jpg

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  5. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

6 plants... Looks like you're getting in practice for when that day comes.

My city says I'm allowed only 6, but I need to have a fire extinguisher. Mmmmkay...

6. Justcheckingitout

Yeah, it sucks having to hide and move shit around. I am going to get this stealth box done in garage and be done with it. Mad Max from here said he would come help me with it. He has a cool one with a door that's awsome. I got it all planned out now. Here was a couple close ups of the ladies. 20180827_143347.jpg 20180827_143339.jpg

bigbudztoo and Max Rockatansky like this.
  7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Glad to hear Max is coming to assist and you have a final plan Check. Just wait....someday buddy....You be free someday. It does feel good to feel somewhat free to grow I must admit. This is the first year for me to be 'legit' on the state level. Feds of course frown upon my hobby but hey...can't please everyone. :D We are allowed 6 plants here as well. Suits me just fine. I can grow far more than I need with 6 plants.

8. Justcheckingitout

Max is one of the coolest guys I know. Not to mention he knows his stuff on building things. He gave me the idea I needed on this set up. It's going to be epic for me. No more worrying about having to move shit after this build. Unless another hurricane rips the roof off again but I got a new roof that is up to Miami Dade county code. Best in the whole country next to AZ.

Herb and Max Rockatansky like this.
  9. Max Rockatansky

Im excited dude!
    Looking forward to helping you build your room :)

MAD MAX

Herb and Mrgreengenes like this.
  10. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I’m looking forward to the final outcome.

11. Justcheckingitout

Another update on the plants, I put them in a closet under flows. A couple started to flower outdoors so they had to get inside quick. But you can see in these pics that there is a couple ladies showing. 20180903_224652.jpg 20180903_224707.jpg 20180903_224717.jpg 20180903_224724.jpg

Discorilla likes this.
  12. Justcheckingitout

The 2 on the left are p-13s (cherry ak-47 pheno) the other 4 are the mosca c99's grapefruit and pineapple strains. If I could get one of each would be great. I got the whole intake and exaust set up designed and you all are going to freak when I show you pictures. When mad max gets over here to help me out. We can get it done quick. One simple set up with 6 dwc totes for flower. Two mothers and 6 veg plants in veg spot and a dome spot for 6 clones on a shelf at the bottom with mix nutes and air bubbler and other stuff next to that for storage.

Max Rockatansky and Herb like this.
  13. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I'm anxious to see the new setup Check. Sounds like a productive mix of everything you would need.

14. Justcheckingitout

20180914_224402.jpg 20180914_224358.jpg 20180914_224353.jpg 20180914_224348.jpg 20180914_224340.jpg Some new pics. Looking like I can clone the tops now. The back left p13 is a tall one,... the one in front of it is a p13 also. So I may keep that one if its female. Looks like a shorter pheno.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Herb likes this.
  15. Max Rockatansky

Looking Good my man :)

16. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

What Max said! :bigok:

17. Justcheckingitout

Some new pics. Ready for clones....max they are waiting for ya. Lol. 20181001_164204.jpg

18. Justcheckingitout

I put the pot on the pot. I need to shit so I got to get the pot off the pot. :bigcry:

19. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

At least you have a pot to piss (or shit) in! :baked:

20. Justcheckingitout

Yes it is nice...lol