Just sharing some local wildlife

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ShadowWarrior, Dec 21, 2011.

1. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

They don't let you carry a pistol when you bow hunt there, or just not for bears?

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Better be a big damn pistol or else all your gonna do is piss that bear off!

3. LionLoves420

I wasn't thinking snake shot.

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

A little buck from this spring-Bud

[​IMG]

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

You don't wanna tickle the bear?

6. LionLoves420

That is a great picture bud!

I would love to tickle the bear, not so much the after-the-fact effects.

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

[​IMG]

How about tickle the shark?

[​IMG]

8. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

As you all know, I'm a non law-abiding citizen. The law states(contrary to the 2nd Amendment), that a person may carry a hand-gun with a CCW permit... which I refuse to pay for. I do often carry a .44 though packed full of black powder. More reliable and accurate than most ppl give them credit for.

Great picture Bud. I wish some bucks would show up on my camera. I just keep getting does. One old one in particular that must be staying within a limited area here. She's clearly old in the pictures, with visible grey hairs and weathered 'face'. This particular area tho does provide plenty of cover and fresh water and is right on the edge of the hunting area limit, which she surely has become privy to over the years.

9. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

[​IMG]

we saw this little guy when mr thumb and i were backpacking in the Tetons last year. only about 30 feet off the trail, munching on berries. (sorry about the crazy camera lines... ???)

[​IMG]

This great horned we saw in northern AZ when we were hiking in some slot canyons. we saw him about half a dozen times - think he was following us.

[​IMG]

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Wow gtwt, they're really hard to see. Did you have the lens cap on?:roffl: