Kaiser Puff's Franken-closet

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Kaiser Puff, Mar 10, 2011.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Them sum fancy schmancy pucks there KP, woooooowee

Lookin springtime pastels for you my good man, carry on, carry on....:passsit:

2. Kaiser Puff

Kaiser Puff Full Flowering

:thumbs-up:

Anything to help the girls feel pretty!

:passsit:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Did you cut up your kid's puzzle mat KP?

4. Kaiser Puff

Lol, nah. There's a guy I know from another board that custom cuts these colored collars. Same guy that made me the 4" collars for the quarter-colli. I actually need to order some more colors soon to keep all these strains organized.

5. Kaiser Puff

Here's some of my Sour Bubble x Skywalker @ 27 days of 12/12:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Looks like things are coming along nicely for you KP. Starting to get frost on those buds. :good job: :passsit:

7. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

dank!:good job:

8. Kaiser Puff

Thanks guys, can't wait to start cranking these bushes out on the regular! Was going to do 5 around the vert 1k but 6 would let me rotate 2 7-8 week bushes every month and 1 satty every 6 weeks, we'll see.

9. Kaiser Puff

Here's a little peek at how the seedlings are doing after topping. From the left to right is TD Big Tuna, TD Little Lulu, Purple Urkel x WW is doing alot of branching and looks like another winner, the 2 Tangerine Dreams to a lesser degree. I like the smaller TD, more compact but it is a slower vegger; just going to have to flower them out to decide the keeper. In the back you can see OG Kush looking haggard and True Blueberry to the right elbowing it's way into OG's growspace. I think she's telling me something so I pulled the OGK mom to make room in the stable.

[​IMG]

The babies/clones in the cloner are looking happy too. I added some Great White and Roots Excelurator to the rez to take care of the seedlings and soon to pop roots from the clones. I took these shots to maybe do a comparison root shot in a few days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's all for now!

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

What's the rationale of using mycc inoculant in the cloner?

11. Kaiser Puff

For the benefit of the seedlings right now, also I expect roots on the cuttings in a few days then into the vegger.

12. Kaiser Puff

Ugh, the little pump in my 5 gal bucket took a crap, gotta replace it or go the airstone route, whichever is easier i guess.

I also woke up to a mini flood in the QC, roots clogged the drainline... Havent been happy with the QC running low pressure anyway, not enough volume for those type of roots methinks. I wonder if transplanting a few of them into another system would make them take off or not as theyve been flowering 5 weeks now.

13. Kaiser Puff

I think the DO issue is sorted in the 5gal, picked up a powerhead at petco for $20 and it's pushing plenty of bubbles. No more dripper line, it's been replaced by the siphon valve for the venturi. I also snapped a rootball pic while I was swapping pumps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Showing off my Sour SkyBubble gal today since I pulled her in front of some better lighting. Getting a good look at her she's looking awesome @ 35 days and I'm betting will finish on time at 45-50.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's Puff inspecting my handiwork:

[​IMG]

Thanks for visiting!

14. coconuthead

coconuthead Begun Flowering

Holy Shit!!!!:good job:

15. Kaiser Puff

Thanks for the kind words bro! I just nuked a lower bud that had a couple orange hairs to sample it, man she packs a punch even 2 weeks early even seasoned smoker Puff said 'goddamn!' after a couple hits. Can't comment on taste yet but shit I can't wait now!

I'm really curious what the final numbers will be like, she does the golfball nugs like her parents do. I'm tempted to add Gravity to get those nugs as dense as possible but idk.

16. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Nice looking plant!! Ya gotta love that rootball!!

t6

17. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

man that rootball is AMAZING my friend... you are working it out in the south huh? damn fine job dude.... sorry the QC isnt working out as planned... you sure Puff isnt plucking buds LMAO

18. Kaiser Puff

t6 and BB thanks for dropping in and showing some love! :angel4: Puff actually has been VERY well behaved this round, not a single pluck till this tester. There's actually quite a few lowers on the inside of the bush that should be ok to pluck that would just take a little from the hash harvest, at this point it's better then paying out the rear for the crap bud thats going around down here. I also have 2 clones that were flowered in the 22oz tumblers they were transported in that should yield me a few grams to help hold us over. I might also start getting what I can out of the QC since I'd like to change the room over once this bucket is cut down.

19. Kaiser Puff

The stuff in the QC is looking better now, might get something off them yet. I finally put together my vegger for next round yesterday. I think I'll call it the KaiserFarm V6; nothing innovative just a simple recirculating drip system. I ran an inline pump to a sprinkler manifold that's going to the drip rings. Nice thing about that manifold is each outlet has it's own flow control so I can shut off one at a time to transplant or whatever. This is basically what they'll be flowered in as well, just encircling my 1k HPS instead of 3 x 3 under a reflector. I have to wait until harvest to build that system though. My plans changed for the seedlings I put in the cloner so I'll be potting them up today or tomorrow, I also started cloning another True Blueberry cutting today to fill that last slot.

Here's the V6, I'm running H&G's lineup with Aqua Flakes A&B @ 4ml/gal ea., RE, Algen Extract, Drip Clean and Great White at prescribed doses which brought the res to ~550ppm @.5 (1.1 EC)

[​IMG]

20. Kaiser Puff

Here's a branch of the Sour Bubble x Skywalker @ 46 days. She's just about ready now with a mix of clear and cloudy trichs.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]