Keep it concentrated crew (KICC)

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by Chief Smokingbud, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

I think that guy is the best part of the movie.

"Now that's some good clean family fun, eh Cott?" LOL

"Oh, no, he's ball-less!" - "That's right Cotton, he has no Balls" :D

2. RacerX

RacerX A Fat Sticky Bud

Not many pics left.....

Was going through some old files and found a few pics that I hadn't deleted yet. This batch was one of my first batches using the bubble bags (3bag-5 gallon kit). 2 medium sized trash bags of Romeo(1 bag) and the unknown strain (a smaller bag) yelded 22 grams of decent hash. It'll be a while before I get the operation up and running again since I had a major security breach. Major props to the crew for unselfishly sharing their knowledge.

[​IMG]

3. MMM420SoCal

MMM420SoCal New Sprout

Hey man, I just noticed your avatar is a split window bus..looks like an 11 or 15 window..Do you got one??

I went on a trip to Shasta with some pals with busses last month, TOTALLY fun time, check it out here:

www.shastasnowtrip.com

Fuckin amazing views and the things busses can do, you'd never believe it!

MMM

4. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

do what?

i thought the whole idea was that if some of us dissapeared others would keep it going...

now i'm seriously concerned.

fuck...

5. Jeff2High

Jeff2High Germinated

Ummm the crew has been much inspiration to me. Well check out this concentration I made three dayz ago.

oil 3-23 1.jpg

oil 3-23 2.jpg

oil 3-23 3.jpg

/monthly_2006_03/57a6c8d63d3e7_oil3-231.jpg.715324d5dd89339b32abafe853d7147f.jpg

/monthly_2006_03/57a6c8d645a54_oil3-232.jpg.ac377352032275803c4a9341294d7e25.jpg

/monthly_2006_03/57a6c8d64b6ae_oil3-233.jpg.1b2e056d675b0537777bb5b93c116fc9.jpg

6. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Same old Gk, its in here somewhere :)

7. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

I have a 1968 VW campmobile pop top camper. I wish I had a splitty. I love my bus man. It gets looks and whistles no matter where you go.

8. Chief Smokingbud

Chief Smokingbud Hash Engineer

Looks great Jeff! What's you use to make it (strain)

Wawona, do you have the hippy look to match?

9. eaglesvision

eaglesvision Germinated

Vw van forever!

:eek:

yep dem are da shieeet

got a 86 waserboxer water cooled , put close to 40 g;'s in her to date

you should see her, ingine cost 12,000 alone eh, big thumper eh

changed it to a 5 speed cruse control, full power inverter for computer use and hook up to cell phone, custome interier, got 5 gran in front seats ,

well she is A SIGHT , got to watch her here in the islands eh, freeken salt air eh, replaced everything top to bottom, whats really funny is to pass these

little fuggers without any drop eh, they jusy look as i pass eh, you can see the look what the fug is that and what does he have in dat eh, love the way vw build the undercarrige eh, made for great turns eh, well any one who has one knows , you also can go over board like i did, but an it the best camper on the market eh, go westy did most of the work, if ya need parts check em out on the net eh , talk to lucas the owner , good man and knows everything about vw westies, put in custome foam in the sleeper parts and matching

fabric to the recaro seats eh, freeken madness but holy shit man these things

are great cars and campers. and go buy a new one over 50 g's now, and they aren';t built like this eh, well when i figure out how to put up ic's i will post her, sorry to side track but had too, when ya mentioned dat

flower pic's comming too, and then let the makin of new oils happen too

can't wait to make oils out of the chiefs amnesia x haze

peace eagle

10. Chief Smokingbud

Wasn't VW one of if not the first with uni body construction? Only bad thing on the older engines was that they were made out of magnesium and air cooled..........that's a very bad combo. Hence why you've probably seen so many bugs with a burn out engine compartment lol.

11. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

i wouldn't mind havin a little bug bus to deck out for long distance travel...How expensive is a VW van in driving condition ?

12. Chief Smokingbud

You mean one that you don't have to use a 5 gal bucket as a driver seat lol? Even drivable ones aren't exactly cheap because they are either a classic or antique depending on the age. Just guessing, anything under 3K will need a bit of work. I believe the vans are usually 1-2k more then the bugs if not more.

13. StashDaCash

cool would be a cool little investment

14. wawona

I know it's not a concentrate, but it does seem to be the topic of discussion. so, I thought I'd throw up a pic or 2 of my toy. It's a 1968. It was bought in west virginia in early '68 and it was driven to mexico later that year. There's a tourist pass from the olympic games in mexico city in 1968. :eek:

So, this bus was driven cross country into mexico in 1968 by no telling who. what a trip!!! :p

this bus has lots of new parts including the brand new canvas top. The electric hookups work great for campgrounds. all these cats have these big ass 100,000 dollar motorhomes and campers and we come rollin' in in our '68 VW. LOL This thing's perfect for the camper.

Dual port 1600 engine from a 1971 super beetle. None of the heat exchangers are there and that is the only thing missing. Mostly I have tried to keep it as close to original as I can, but i think i'll eventually go all flower child on it.

hey smokinbud, yes, i have the look to go with it. long curly hair and all. The old men, mostly farmers, at the auto parts store love to make fun of me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. eaglesvision

eaglesvision Germinated

vW vans

sweet , can tell she is appriciated, great pic and why not here eh, we need a little light heartedness, many thanks will post mine when i get it done eh

figuring pic's and all, will do it soon , flower is getting very interesting

peace and kindness

eAGLES;-)-(8)= old stile

16. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

what a long strange trip it's been

Something tells me you'd better hang on to that van

[​IMG]

17. wawona

Hey man, i feel ya. I have almost sold it a cupl times and each time I change my mind. There are very few of them around, especially in this part of the country. It's a connection to a past time that I wish I could have been a part of. I am a hippy at heart if nothing else.

thanks for the "artwork" mr. D. pretty cool!!

18. MMM420SoCal

MMM420SoCal New Sprout

LOL...first off its a BUS not a VAN (say VAN aroud a bunch of T2 guys and see what happens hahaha) secondly, in running driving condition yer lookin at about $4000 for a Split (53-67) Window and about the same for a Bay window (68-up) I prefer the early buses because they are a little smaller and share more commonalities with bugs. The early bay windows still use upright motors but the later ones use type-4 (Porsche 914) motors and are expensive to rebuild. You can find a "roller" bus for around $1000 then its just a matter of a motor and some electrical work (battery, 12v conversion etc)... If you can work on cars you can get a bus running for rather cheap.... [​IMG]Click to enlarge [​IMG]Click to enlarge Theres a couple quick bus pics from my trip to NorCal last month.... Very fun for sure. Much love!M(3) BusShot1.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/BusShot1.JPG.b82fb54e0cb06e8a526ac8fffb3e12e6.JPG

19. StashDaCash

yeah i would hate to say VAN around a bunch of T2 guys.....Then i would have t2 guy blood all over my arms and shit ......good call

20. poolratt

poolratt Germinated

Sorry to Break up the van talk(yawn)but just wanted to post some of the latest extractions,14 grams of AK47 thru a modified Honey Bee Extracter.

BigBud.JPG

HnyBeExtrctr1.JPG

HnyBeExtrctr.JPG

OrngeCndy (1).JPG

OrngeCndy.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/BigBud.JPG.1ad81ce6473febbafc032f8973dcc43e.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/HnyBeExtrctr1.JPG.d29a4a2a7404fce6bac07514fa04779f.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/HnyBeExtrctr.JPG.8421823de9e801188e740e12a1d26a64.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/57a6c8d75129c_OrngeCndy(1).JPG.1f046c97cdde71ba936dd519e25261ef.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/OrngeCndy.JPG.a6a8d176fac0bbe4748f7877f294e672.JPG