Keep it concentrated crew (KICC)

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by Chief Smokingbud, Feb 18, 2006.

1. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Man Herb that is a beautiful box. You had to have took some time with the woodburning as well. Can you patent that? I would. Outstanding!

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I'm sure I could patent it SFC, but shit man...that takes years to get one of those. If someone feels they can copy it...more power to um. ;)

3. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Choice box there Chief. Excellent work as always Sparkster.

What's the price range on one of those?

4. blazeoneup

blazeoneup Germinated

Hello everyone sorry could not find the site :)

I seen the link in the sig of cheif on icmag lol.

Anyways been busy and almost time to harvest TUG i have not forget about you,Please give me a little more time.Cheif i will get the brace for my extraction tubes to you asap been kinda busy but i still plan to have them fixed back up lol..

Ok guys made some budder tonight smoking on it with some GDP,Very nice combo.I got some pics for everyone talk to you soon :)

Ok well i have to resize and post when i have more time pics comming...

5. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

...Once again...I stand amazed...

...Chief...Outstanding thread...KICC...got to keep'em concentrated...I see I have more to learn...I will be payin' close attention...and possibly throwin' a question to you or a Crew member every now and then...I'd really like to figure this kief to oil, or kief to hash, or kief to budder bidness out...I see I have yet to obtain the holy grail of my efforts followin' a harvest...so it's onwards and upwards fer' sure...

...'Erb...damn, yer' talents seem limitless...hats off to one fine lookin' box...I like it...superb design and craftsmanship...Hope yer' bidness is really takin' off...:cool:

DC for THC

6. Administrator

Thanks Daze. The bidness is a lil slow, but that's ok. I suppliment with doing my handyman biz as well. More people are starting to take notice which is good. The more of my products that get out there the better my ad campaign is. ;)

Use.... I was thinking $45. Engravings would be extra.

7. DroDro

DroDro Veggy Stage

dont want to get off topic but do your boxes have locks on them herb?

8. Administrator

Check your PM's. ;)

9. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

To the KICC guys hats off on your video work :) i have made a few videos in my days too..but since you can see my face in them ill refrain from posting them until i find some software i can use to blur my eyes :) You guys keep it Concentrated :) it looks like it works well...My specialty is making everything REAL BIG !!! like my 2 ounce joint and my 33 gram joint video

10. Dazechain

2 oz. joint...

...Jumpin' Jack Flash...

...Damn, Stash...that musta been a joint to contend with all joints...I am guessin' here...but a 2 ounce joint musta had the diameter of at least a poker chip...good lord...hard to imagine...

...Quick question...How many heads does it take to polish off a 2 ounce joint...and an even more pressing question would be how long did it take to finish...

I'll bet that roach was a bitch to finish...Wow!...:cool:

DC for THC

11. StashDaCash

check your PMs and ill let you witness Goliath in all his majesty ! in all it was close to that of a poker chip..bigger than your average cigar and about 2 feet long...

12. Dazechain

I'm still-a....

...coughin' from watchin' that bomber and then sum of a joint gettin' pass'd...I mean lift'd around...say it ain't so... :D

DC for THC

13. StashDaCash

we do it big down here :)

14. Dazechain

I sure wish...

..."Down here" was my basement...I'd be in like Flynn...:cool:

DC for THC

15. StashDaCash

if you know me and ya wanna see my smoke vid collection PM me ill shoot ya a link

16. gail

gail Guest

hey can you guys tell me how to make butter

17. Administrator

We can yes...but you need to provide your own cow. ;)

18. BelowMe

BelowMe Excommunicated

my butter tastes funny.

19. Administrator

That's a BULL dude! :eek:

20. SgtSmokinSensi

SgtSmokinSensi Begun Flowering

hahahaha... omg you guys constantly have me laughing :D