Legalized!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by SirStynkalot, Nov 7, 2012.

1. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

OK im an idiot, can someone please tell me what is and what isnt allowed please?

You can grow 6 plants, but you can only have 1 oz? Is that right?

2. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I say its a saturated market already..and us MMCs get first crack at liscensing...we shall see though

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Maybe one Oz on your personal possession and no more than 6 plants growing in your home:ponder:

4. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Any plans/thoughts on hiring? You know we're all hoping it'll do wonders for the economy, and we're all hoping for a massive burst in tourism, which will mean a need for expansion.

The 'guvna' seems to be downplaying it, but what do you think?

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

stash is giving nothing away till hes secured his shit first:icon_biggrin: To be out there in Co right now with all this going on.....exciting times to be part off!Cheers:beerchug:

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Still get all tingly thinking about it.

7. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Lion's Lady already put in a request to transfer to CO. :smoke2:

8. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

So whats the rules to this legalisation?????

9. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

he is down playing it but we are looking at june maybe having something together and hopefully we will start to see recreational facilitys...i am noticing a preemptive prep....next few weeks ill know better...everyones ready to jump the gun it seems...There will be positions i will be filling but let me warn all of you...Nothing about this shit is easy or stress free...like i said get your resumes together...not just for me but youll need them none the less...

10. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

WOW Id love to relocate. ski the Rockies, but id miss NYC and new england

11. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud