LemonBerry Info

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Useless, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Breeder - Fusion

Genetics - Dabney Blue x Lemon Thai

Flower Time - 9-12 weeks

Yield - Big

Lemonberry is a cross of Dabney Blue and Lemon Thai. The mother is a sweet blueberry skunky plant that produces big greasy flowers. She is a sativa/indica cross, stretches about 2x. This mom was gangbanged by multiple Lemon Thai males, so it is not a stable, uniform line as of yet. At this time, the main goal is to see how the genetics match up, so the best male partner can be selected for future breeding. Dabney is a medium to heavy feeder. LT is a light to medium feeder.

Post up your questions, comments and experiences.

2. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

So, this is the same as the Dabney Blue x Lemon Thai that we got at the Meet-n-Greet, right? Just different name?

3. Useless

Yes Rky, same seeds. Only difference is, these were dried and harvested properly. And only the totally ripe ones. ROFL

BTW, my NAGC hoodie might have scored me a new dispensary to vend to. I was getting gas on my way to see Blondie last night, had my hoodie on since it was cold. Dude walks up, says "I dig your shirt" and hands me a business card for a local dispensary. I say thanks, ask if he is the owner. He says yea, so I ask if he is looking for new vendors. He says always, so I hand him a bud of Casey Jones, he says "FUCK YEA DUDE!" cruise in on Saturday and I'll take all you have of this. :passsit:

Blondie digs the Casey Jones too BTW!

ResinRubber likes this.
  4. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

what does "how the genetics match up" mean?

Dixie

5. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Blondie the band? Did you :dog-nana: Blondie last night?:notworthy::rofl:

I too get a SHIT LOAD of comments on my shirts and hoodie. EVERY time I wear them, someone makes it a point to comment.

I actually had to ride the bus to pick up my bronco and I had the front section of the bus talking about MMJ. dude asked me if I owned a Care Center and I told him no, I'm just a caregiver. then 2 other people mentioned that they have their cards and hate going to the Care Centers. It was pretty funny. I was going to hand out my card to those people, but I was one a public bus. :laugh:

I'm wearing my long sleeve right now and getting ready to go wax the bus, so we'll see what sort of reactions I get today.

I'm having shirt dude make me a t-shirt for traveling next minth that's going to say something like . . . "Please don't touch my junk TSA! And maybe a hand giving "the finger" on the back that they can see as I walk away.:roll;

I can't wait!:biggrin:

:alienwink: :affro:

6. Useless

Dixie, different males will produce different aspects in the offspring. So this is to see which male produces the most desired offspring.

I know the mom very very well, but, I don't know what her kids will be like yet. Knowing the mother and the different fathers, will allow me to select the best male for mating with the mom, based on what the offspring shows, and what the people who are testing them select.

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

So far all of mine show traits of most definitely being marijuana seedlings. :thumbs-up: :roffl:

I can't wait till they start to develop.

8. Useless

Yea, Blondie the band. Deborah Harry. No I didn't bang Blondie. She's almost old enough to be my grandma. Me and the other guitar player in my band got some backstage passes. I lit up a doobie and a few tokes later she walks past, says "That smells gooood!" takes a few tokes, gives a little girlie cough on exhale and passed it around. It was awesome.

Chick has got to be in her 60's but she still acts like a crazy little 16 year old girl. She's a total nutter.

I want a shirt for TSA that says something like

"Hows my cock feel in your hand?"

or

"TSA - Getting paid to have a handful of dick all day."

or

"Hey TSA, care for some nuts?" with a picture of a big hairy scrotum.

I am going to end up in jail because of TSA, I have no doubt. First dude to grab my dick gets a fist in the grill. I will refuse the body scanner. Fuck them. If they try to strip search me, I will shit on the floor in the security office. FUCK THEM.

RkyMtnWayHigh69 likes this.
  9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :thumbs-up:

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I'm traveling to see family next week...and maybe a GK bro....My thoughts were to use some metal reflective paint on my underwear and write "Up Yours TSA" on the ass. I figure with the back scatter imaging it should show up nicely on the screen.

My folks think it's a bad idea and I'll end up missing Thanksgiving dinner for some reason.

11. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

So wait....i havent flown in a few years

So i cant make my dick donut anymore? id take saran wrap and roll up broken up buds in it, up to an ounce of bud sometimes but mostly a half Z......then wrap it around the base of my cock n balls...cover it in vaseline

Worked everytime, bout 6-8 times......coast to coast......right past a few dogs too

So now its a no way jose? They grab your junk now? WTF?

or is it the x ray body scan?

How bout up your ass???????

12. Useless

It's both CC.

Yea, they grab your junk now. No more wishful thinking (I just have a big dick).

I used to do the boxer briefs, triple bag then tape over everything and tuck betwixt the cock and balls, but not anymore.

Keistering it ain't gonna work if you get the full body scan.

I think UPS and Fed-Ex are going to be shipping lots more weed to hotels at travel locations.

13. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Yea, Blondie the band. Deborah Harry. No I didn't bang Blondie. She's almost old enough to be my grandma.

Deborah was born in 45 useless. Ha Ha ya never know she may have treated you in so many differant ways you would have to like some of them!!! ha ha

Cheers

Teamster6

14. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Fuckin A! This is some funny shit!:rofl:

First of all, I like the "Nutter" reference. GLC!:dj:

Secondly, HOLY SHIT Chriscrete! WTF did you do? Wrapped around the base of your . . . junk . . . and topped with Vasoline?!?!?! You getting freaky with it too?:shocked: Whats the purpose of the Vasoline? To prevent chaffing or what? Your really starting to worry me man!:ponder::laugh:

And Useless, what do you got going on? Taping your junk to you leg, or WTF?!?!?! God dammit man . . . doesn't that make walking or sitting or even thinking for that matter, very uncomfortable?

Son of a bitch, you guys are brutal to yourselves . . . Fuck me Freddy!

Maybe it's just me, but I multi-wrap the 1/4 oz of weed and then use medical tape, that I happen to have, to further seal the baggies. Then I just put it under my sack and the cheeks hold it all in place nicely.

Once I'm through the screening area, I go to the bathroom and pull it out and put it in my carry on or wherever is out of the way and I won't be opening until I get to where I'm going.

Nothing keestered, nothing taped and sure as fuck nothing Vasolined up around my junk.:rofl:

Try it sometime, I'm sure you'll enjoy it more than your methods . . . :roll: Crazy fuckers!:rofl6:

:alienwink: :affro:

15. ResinRubber

Rectal weed CC? Um....I hope yer not flying to the next Cup meet. If you do I'll make sure to put a special tag on your entry.

16. Useless

Rky, re read my post. I do the same as you. Triple bag, tape the bag sealed. Taped bag gets tucked between the cock and balls. No taping my junk. Besides, I keep that area trimmed up, I don't need or want a self inflicted duct tape Brazilian wax job.

"So CC what strain are you entering?"

CC, "Shit".

"Oh cool Mr Nice..."

CC - "Nope just shit..."

:roffl:

17. ResinRubber

CC then puts his pinger under his nose, "smells pretty good too, wanna whiff"?

18. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Big UPS Useless!

Right on! My Blu & Acid Chunk beans have arrived! After stumbling upon this thread, I just had to stop by and give thanks. While Im at it, Ive got a couple of questions to throw your way.

1- Are these bad boys or fem seeds?

2- Are these 2 chunks just as newly made and possibly non-uniform like the LT?

3- Any Idea on the strain specs? i.e ind/sat%, flowering time, etc...(similar to what you included for the LT)

Thanks AGAIN. Only thing better than smokin your own homegrown, is smokin your own CERTIFIED FUSION GENETICS...FOR FREE homegrown. Much obliged and glad to take part.

Peace,

JJB

:passsit:

19. Useless

There's a thread for each one.

20. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

LOL......:rofl:

Yea...i didnt explain that too good huh?

I meant....i take a long strip of saran wrap....fill it with as much bud as i think i need, roll it up like a giant doobie...then wrap it around the base of my cack n ballz.....making like a donut......then i take it OFF and tape the ends together....then i rub vaseline all over it and slide it down the pole!!!

But yea....i had to assweed it one time :rofl: kinda was and wasnt at the same time too.......it was in the early 90s......i forgot to take it out of my pocket and when i was in the line to get scanned, i reached into it for some gum and HELLO! I pulled my arm inside of my hoodie...all ninja style..slide my hand into my pocket and took the loose end of the bag and stuffed a finger up my ass and tucked the "bud" end of the bag inbetween my cheeks......god it felt amazing....WAIT WHA? So i got thru the check and waddled my way to the boarding area:angel4: :angel4: