Lets get stoked for Spring

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Toker2, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

No mules here and the goats would just eat my pot if I used them. :angry4:

Rky....I lined the inside with gopher wire and the outer lining is sun screen. It can be found at Home Depot in several color choices. I chose the tan because come summer time around here that's about the same color as everything else. Blends right in! :ebert: They say it allows 80% of the sunlight in so I do have reduced light, but it's worth the payoff IMO.

You're right....I didn't have ANY pests this past year...not even spider mites. I'm sure they could get in if they wanted but I'm not sure they found my plants. I know for a fact we have them here because my garden got hit hard by the little bastards! :fingermad: I did find evidence that a rat had tried getting in but that was about it....he tried and failed. The box that holds the dirt has gopher wire on the bottom as well. I got these things hemmed up tight! I hate losing plants to critters....I really do. :321fu:

On another note....I went out to the site today to get things rolling for this year's crop and found both (there's two) containers had been knocked over. :shocked: We had a strong storm come through a couple weeks back with some super strong winds but it makes me wonder if that was what knocked them over or if it was someone who may have stumbled across them and just decided to fuck around with me. Either way I got REAL paranoid and decided to move them both to new locations. Sucks because I really liked that spot. Oh well...better safe than sorry I spose. Just gives ya a weird feeling when you walk up to find things disturbed like that. Makes me a bit nervous to say the least. Still...I think if it was someone messing with them that they would have caused more damage...as it was they were just knocked over forwards. I dunno....:passsit:

Thanks for the props Astro. It's not often I get complimented on my box. :roll:

2. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ok so i totally switched up stops and how many ima shoot for. Just found a supurb spot. My buddy is renting 2 huge pull barns out in the middle of nowere and gave me permission to store cars and junk there as long as i put it behind the sheds. Well when he went to show me where my eyes lit up. At first all i could see was one feild(its winter time so u cant tell). Well long story short my buddy starts tellin me that this lady has 56 acrs of feilds. This year the state is payin her $12k plus exempting her on taxes to let three feilds (aprx 25acrs of her property) grow wild for 2 years. Now this buddy dont know i smk or grow so i kept my mouth shut and just kept sayin ummhum to all the feild talk. So after he stops blabbin i change the subject but kinda not. I ask him if its cool that i bring out a couple trucks and mabe work on them when i have the free time. He says sure man go ahead ill tell the lady if she sees u that ur allowed to be here and what not. So i found the farm on google maps and plotted out what and where ima do what i gotta do.

So the plan. Ima have all clones from my ice, bubble, and ak-48 mothers. Now the number of plants ima plant is unknown at this moment but i know the third week in may ima plant my first 30 plants(10 of each). The feild ima use is 600' long and 400' wide. Best thing is that the three feild not being used had beans in it last year and was tilled right b4 winter. So digging up a 3'x3'x3' hole for each bitch should be very easy. And with having such rich soil(i hope) i should be able to grow right in the ground!!!!! I know i can plant clones up to the second to third week of june and still have some nice bushes. Anything after that will be equivelent to an indoor plant imo. So yeah that what the Boa has up his sleeve for the spring so far!!!!

:affro: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :beerchug-2: :nanner-2: Fuck were so close its not funny! I got some work to do!!!:nanner-2: :nanner-2: :beerchug-2: :nanner-2: :affro: