Lighting options......finally!

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by blackprince11, Dec 2, 2011.

1. blackprince11

blackprince11 Prince of the Hindu Kush

So unless I make a mortal enemy in the short space of the time that I'm there I'll pretty much be good on the getting shot thing. That sounds good. So I guess as long as I know all of the little things like, not talking about soccer or politics. That seems pretty boring though. Are the English generally open to discuss their political views with others? Is it like here where a lot of people think that it's rude to talk about religion or politics?

Is talking about those things a party foul where every male above 25 in the tavern gets to kick you in the nuts at moderate strength or punch you in the belly at full stregnth? The bartender is like the administrator and lines the guys in a line and allows them one by one to step up and choose! I'd like to ask some average English folk how fucking glad they are that they're not in the Eurozone right now! Ha!

2. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Ask away, whether you get a response in a crowd pub i dont know. Its quite a boring subject ;)

3. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Skuzzi, you're providing me with more entertainment than you realize.

My wife: Born in England and lived there approx 2-4 years.. her favorite soccer team is MU and will talk about them like they're the greatest thing since waxed vagina.. but it's only because they're british IMHO. And she'll talk about english politics like there's some divine order behind it.. but of course couldn't tell you more than 'parlaiment directs everything; the royal family is just for show'.. and I'm wondering how much actual english culture you could correct her on since I think her knowledge of the english is about as extensive as my own, and I only know what I learned on Brit-coms like most americans.. like the spanish i learned in taco bell....