Livin' The Dream!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by GeoKitty, Dec 23, 2009.

1. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Too fuckin funny rez...................:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Teamster6

2. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Waaaay too funny!!

I especially enjoy the truck driver reference!

I still can't stop staring at that weiner though!!

I cannot speak for my GK Sisters....but I've always been facsinated by the mystery of the penis!! It's a very intriguing appendage.....speaking of that...how the hell do you guys stand to have that stuff dangling around down there all the time!?? It'd drive me nuts!! :smokin:

3. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

It doesnt always dangle, sometimes it wangles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Teamster6

4. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

What governs the dangle or the wangle??

On whether you're dressing left or dressing right???

Is that it??

That's it, isn't it??!!

5. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

6. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Just remember that the angle of the dangle is ALWAYS inversely proportional to the heat of the meat and directly proportional to the mass of the ass.

7. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Do your balls hang low? can ya tie em in a knot or tie em in a bow? Can you throw them over your shoulder loike a 10 pound boulder......do ya baaaalls haaaang loooooow?!?!?!?! TA-DA!!!!

Ahh an oldie but goodie.........and GEO...... trust me i smash my nuts constantly, getting in my big truck is a chore sometimes when im swingin low n loose:rofl: :rofl:......the dick, it has a tendency to stay higher....the balls, not so much:icon_scratch:

8. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

:laughing4: Dat man know what he talkin 'bout

[​IMG]

9. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

:rofl6:

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

hahahhahahaha tooooo funnny!!!!!!:rofl6:

Hmmm so is there a meat package coming to Geo sis mailbox?? :)

11. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Gooooooooooood lord, my man has got some hangers!

12. Budweiser 3

Budweiser 3 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

depends

too run a club u need secretary, security ,and the budmaster,...as too a budtender how many u wanting too rotate plants, clones, sqr ft..? could take 1-3 people for a 28 by 40 grow ....pay is from what i know of 400 a wk cash and 1/2 z of there choice...then at harvest everyone gets a bonus! hope this helps u kitty! Bud3

13. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Auntie Shrew Runs Screaming: "It's Moving Day!!!"

Moving Day is upon me!!

The Naval Geenyus should be here in less than an hour, and I managed to get all of my stuff outside & now I just need to get it past messy Tom's shit stacked up in my way through the back gate to the front yard!!

I'm leaving behind two awesome antique trunks here in Tom's basement, they're just too big & heavy for me to get outta here, then store at my mother's! Oh Well!!

So, I'm gonna smoke a quick bowl then get this shit done, I'm starving! Didn't get to go eat early this am like I'd planned! Bummer! Hope I can still get my special pancakes!!

Attn GK Brothers....and Sisters!!

While I am enroute & traveling....I was hoping to get back online afterwards to a few surprises!!

NOOOOO Herb!! NOT that damn picture!!!

Have fun with it!!

Later!!

Geokitty

14. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Safe travels to ya darlin'. A call from the road or note when you arrive will put many minds at ease.

stay safe,

15. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Thanks!!

OMG!! This navy guy is a fucking moron!!!

I'm too hungry to go into details now, but I will later!!

I think he's an officer as well!!

Fucking asshole stopped to do a few pushups in the back of the truck!!

I was like...are you fuckin' kiddin me???!!!

I'm hungry!!

Later!!

16. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

I'm back from having some yummy "Spoilin' Food"!! Chef joe did us all proud!! Spoiled me rotten.....made me THE best Shrimp & Fish N Chips EVER!!!

For dessert....since I didn't make it in for the pancake special this morning...he made me a special pistachio chocolate chip pancake topped with fresh bananas, coconut, pistachios and hot fudge with vanilla bean ice cream!!

Then...as per our usual habits each weekend I went there to eat....after my meal...the chef Joe & I would go outside...rain or shine....to smoke a big fat bowl!!! After my meal, I'd say to him..."Ya Ready??" Out we'd go to toke up on the patio!! Today we had a few bowls out there!!

It was awesome!! This on top of several shots with the owner & staff!! That was fun!! A nice ending to my time here!

So, now I just have to occupy myself until I can fall asleep...then wake up & go!! Woo Hoo!!

Soooo....the navy moron!! Res! It took them like 20 minutes to get that stupid snowmobile on the truck....WTF??? When I had to quickly hang up...the asshole was emptying out one of my milk crates....and just sticking the cookbooks etc anywhere they'd fit in the truck!! His stuff...my stuff!! I was like WTF???! Stop doing that!!

I had another milk crate inside ....he insisted that I go get it .........and the pillow I'll be sitting on..... now...rather than in the morning! Whatever....just go do another fucking pushup you self centered dumbass!!

Thank GOD I'm gonna have my Ipod!! Tune the hell out!!

He'll supposedly be here at 6am...7am at the latest. We'll load Delilah, my pc and myself all up and head out Snowqualmie Pass ...if it's clear?? Whatever!! I'll be sure to let Res & Bud know when I'm safely at my mother's in SLC!!!

Now then....what shall we all do to keep me entertained tonight....my last night in seattle and online for a few days!!??

Any ideas there Gents???

Any fine asses to display?? Bare chested horseback riding down the beach pics??? Weeding the garden pics??? Purple Sharpie Markers in action???

Gotta be something to do!!!

There's still plenty of calender months to fill up!!!!

17. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Hey Geo!

Been away for a bit and just saw that you're FINALLY gettin outta that place tomorrow- that's so AWESOME!!!

Glad to hear you had a great time tonight too- that always helps a good situation get even better!

Good Luck with your move, and safe travels!

Peace

-LM

18. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Thanks Sweetie!!

19. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Good luck tomorrow Didn't the pictures of my ass scare you enough people where offering me money to take them down-Bud

20. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

How much money??