Livin' The Dream!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by GeoKitty, Dec 23, 2009.

1. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

A Different Kind Of "Dream Job"!!

Ok, so I'm not going to make it to Colorado after all...not just yet anyways!!

I got myself an AWESOME part time innkeeper/chef position today at a really lovely B&B Inn located just down the road from the BIG Mormon Temple in downtown Salt Lake!! The owner is adorable & very kind, the other part time innkeepers are very sweet, and I think this job will be a lot of fun for me!!

I'll be sleeping overnight in a darling room & cooking breakfast the following mornings for guests, booking rooms online & over the phone and planning events as they come in!! Pretty Sweet Gig!!

My mother took me shopping...again!! So, I now have a whole wardrobe of adorable clothes to wear to work!! I'll keep ya'll posted as the days go by!!

Miss You ALL!!

2. smoker69

smoker69 Excommunicated

Headcase

Hey Geo glad you got a job your excited about. I guess getting a grow going is out of the question for a little bit. Best wishes.

is this the same insult from the last time you responded to one of my posts or is this a brand new unoriginal slap to my face . Just curious?

3. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Glad to hear about your fortunate turn of events. It really sounds like your excited, and thats all that matters!

As long as your having fun, work isn't all that bad. ;)

Can't wait to hear how things turn out. :)

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

SLC??? Hmmmmmm, my fave board mountain is in Ogden. Hey Bud....I may get to send pics of ME an Geo....

It's good to hear of a turn in fortune darlin'. What inn you working at?

cheers,

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Ummm that would be a repeat of some very funny shit.....:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

I had Ms.Piggy givin me a handy a few minds ago.........me and Bud are tearin up the Muppets too:roffl:

6. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

No slap just my sick sense of humor .Anyone with Kermit as a avatar & talks like Kermit is there with him I couldn't resist.

Now to Geo you been there a couple weeks now has that cougar been on the prowl , have you dug your claws into to any young men yet?

Res you & I are both to old for that cougar she want a young buck that can go 2-3 times not that I couldn't but it would kill me.-Bud

7. ResinRubber

Bud- Still getting used to this muppet invasion...got me a littled weirded out what with Piggy giving hand jobs and Kermit banging the toy chest and channeling through a hopefully adult male.

Now you and both know it's not how many times, it's how you use the time you got. Once can more than adequate especially when it ends at sun-up. Seriously though....it's not the number of shots for me any more. Man, my sides ache or I get a cramp or some other such stupid ailment long before I run out of rutting power. Nothing like pulling up lame just when your partner is begging for more to mess with the timing. Getting old sucks.

cheers,

8. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

You guys crack me up!!!

It's called "Haxton manor"

Why don't ya come up & see me some time!!!

http://www.haxtonmanor.com/index.htm

9. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

NO!! No claws have been scratching!!

ALL the men here are Mormons!! I'll take a big pass on the "Big Love"!!!

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

AAAAAAAAaaaaahhh but it would a death made in Heaven!!!

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :potleaf-2: :potleaf-2: :potleaf-2:

Teamster6

11. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I took the tour looks like a classy place $120-$200 a night . Glad your having fun it's about time Later-Bud

12. ResinRubber

Nice looking place. If we hit SLC I'lll holler, course this is a family trip this year and kids will be along....totally g-rated.

13. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

in front of the kids.

there's always "daddy time" :droooling: :cannagirl:

:dog-nana:

14. ResinRubber

Who let you in my head Joe? Now hush up....I was luring her into a false sense of security...

15. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

I don't think that's necessary :wink:

just a hunch :icon_scratch:

16. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Are you trying to say she is ripe for the pickings-Bud

17. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Ha ha I got you guys Beat!!!! Im only 165 miles away!!!!!!!!!!!!:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

Teamster6

18. ResinRubber

But yer married...nyaaahh nyaah.

19. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

:rofl6: this thread is way too fuckin funny :rofl6:

Hey GeoKitty - Just down the street from your work . . . Isn't it strange how they have 2 Sinclair gas stations right across from each other and they have different prices.:rofl: Just thought it was strange. ;) I plan on getting out that way sometime in the near future . . . we have a couple friend in that same area. LOL

20. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

G rated??

BUMMER!!

I was gonna unsheathe my claws!!!

Grrrr!! Puurrrrr!!!