LM's "Third Time's the Charm" Grow Show!!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by lukesmommy, Jan 29, 2010.

1. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

I would've, but it was kind of an "alone time", lovie dovie time with the fiance, as we are currently still livin with momma, if ya know what i mean ;) ...

I go up to PA all of the time, i'm only like 30 or so miles from the PA line. Mom and i go up there for lunch at least every other month. We will have to hook up sometime! As for Bud, well, we're just gonna have to fix his lil red wagon and get his ass outta the house! lol...

Peace

-LM

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I'm looking for someone (bf/gf included) who's into checking-out the field and getting ripped.

Bud's a fucking pussy (att over wgt. and lazy, so I'll consider the fact...)

If you're into 'death, ghosts, etc., GB is the place to visit.

3. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

I am like unusually into ghosts, according to my friends and family. They all poke fun at me about it! well, all except one of my best friends. She works for a medical examiners office in another state, and we've both been quite fascinated with ghosts for a lonnnnnnng time. I was texting her from the b n b at 2am! lol... Ya, i'm gonna start another thread about my experiences...

Peace

-LM

4. spinkler

spinkler Game On!

I'm sure Mr Ghost was mighty impressed with the show.. Poor thing must be randy as hell. Bravo! :roffl:

5. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

hehehehehe... i'm sure he was! lol...

Thanks for checkin in Spink!

Peace

-LM

6. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Looking great LM! Im diggin it!

GF

7. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

8. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Nice buds LM. And that shit looks crazy rocky, like a racoon murder scene or something.

9. greethumbumm

greethumbumm Developed Alternating Nodes

very nice LM! :thumbs-up: :cool-pix:

:beerchug-2: cheers on ur trip to Gettysburg, theres lots of cool shit here in PA.

10. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Looking good LM. How many watts of what spectrum are you using>?

11. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks Guys!!!

I'm still using the CFL's- 6- 300w (60w actuals), and the light box, which i have no clue the wattage on the light box, but i used it in my first grow... I ordered a 1000w hps setup with cool tube, but it hasn't arrived yet... Here's to grow 4! Coming VERY soon...

Peace

-LM

12. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Good Morning GK!

Checked the trichs on the Herijuana this morning, and they are all looking quite cloudy with a hint of amber in there... How much longer do you all think i should let her go??? I checked Sannie's site for flower times and it stated 8-9 weeks, and we are mid way through week 7 currently.

Thanks for any advice on this one!

Peace

-LM

13. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Here's an offshoot of the herijuana i trimmed off this evening to sample, and to get a better look at the trichs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She sure is a beauty, that herijuana! Frosty, Sticky, and Stinky as all hell! Can't wait to sample her!

Peace

-LM

Cannagirl and RkyMtnWayHigh69 like this.
  14. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Looks great LM! :rocker:

:potleaf2: :droooling: :potleaf2:

15. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Nice looking nugs LM :thumbs-up: No, I wasnt talking about your tits....errrr or was it knorks? :roffl: :passsit:

16. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

I am willing to bet that Heri will be the strongest thing you have smoked!!!

:beerchug-2:

Teamster6

17. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Damn sister, that Heri is looking like some kick ass weed. ;)

Super trich coverage and beautiful colors.

Fill us in on the smoke report when you can. ;)

Thanks for sharing the :cool-pix: :thumbs-up:

18. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

It was pretty damm near close to the strongest i've ever smoked, that's for sure! JINKIES!!! :thumbs-up: :droooling: :thumbs-up: :droooling: :thumbs-up:

We vaped some of it, since it obviously hadn't been dried/cured yet, and then we smoked the vaped buds... YUM! It was a delicious tasting bud, and super heady high, which put me to sleep in no time flat! Pain? what pain??? Good Stuff! I'm gonna wait to do a smoke report though til it's properly dried, so i can get the "full effect" of this beautiful strain. I am gonna do one though, so no worries!!!

Peace

-LM

19. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Heri is a excellant strain. I dont like the taste like some but the high is a knock out. I used it as a pain relief and put to sleep addition on my wife when she was severely burned. a few bowls and she would go right to sleep even quicker than the drugs she was useing.

Teamster6

20. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

That's soooo true too teamster! I have chronic pain, as most of you know, and this stuff was def a 3 hit knock out for me! We vaped 2 lil buds til they were dry enough to smoke, and i was down for the count, and not a twinge of pain til i awoke at 3am. Good stuff i tell ya, good stuff! Gosh I hope my state goes legal on MMJ... it would be such a tremendous help!

Peace

-LM