LM's "Third Time's the Charm" Grow Show!!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by lukesmommy, Jan 29, 2010.

1. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

I wish I could grow out all my shit. Looks like its time to move out.

That heri looks potent, good job LM.

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks SG420!!!

I chopped the Herijuana tonight and it's drying as we speak! The rest of the girls have at LEAST another 1-3 weeks to go yet, so there will be more updates on this thread to come!

Peace

-LM

3. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Week 8 of Flower- Pic Update!!!

Hey Guys n Gals!

Hope you all are havin a good evening tonight! Got lots and lots of new week 8 pics for ya's! Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And there are just a couple others in my gallery too. I had fun takin these pics today! It is sooooo stinky in there, it's unreal! Well, i hope you all enjoyed this week's pictures! Stay tuned, as some of these ladies have a flower time of 11-13 weeks! Thanks for checkin in!

Peace

-LM

4. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

:potleaf-3: bump :potleaf-3:

5. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

I gotta say I like the look of that Heri the most. How would you rank it among the strains you have previously grown? What would you say is your favorite grown strain so far? (I'm sure I'll ask again after this grow is harvested :p )

6. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Great looking pics, as usual.

You sure are into those sativa strains, aren't ya?:laugh: Very pretty. ;)

You've definitely got these ladies dialed in. ;)

Great job and thanks for sharing. :) :ebert:

***You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lukesmommy again.***

7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Those ladies are turnin' into some REAL lookers LM. Nice work. :ebert:

Just hang in there chick....them sativa doms like a good long flower. You're looking at 4 more weeks at the least IMO till they are ready for the picking. Give them time and watch 'um get fat!

8. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Hey Rollin!

Thanks for stoppin in man!

So far, outta all i've grown, the Anesthesia from Sannie's is my favorite... The Herijuana is still dryin, but i know it will be a list-topper!

I also went to a friend's place yesterday and tried a strain called "Crack", and I must admit, it was INCREDIBLE!

Peace

-LM

9. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks Rky!

I like em all- Sativa's and Indica alike! I've been growing out so many different strains to try and find the one that works best for me and my medical issues... Thanks again for always posting such kind words!

Peace

-LM

10. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks Herb!

Ya, i went onto Sannie's site the other day to check the flower times on each strain, and a couple of them were in the 11-14 week flower period! YOWZA! But that's ok, I can wait!

Thanks again for the kind words my friend!

Peace

-LM

11. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Looking mighty fine LM:thumbs-up: Like all have said stay patient with those and more power to ya!! Longest I've gone is 10 but ur properly set up so waiting shouldn't be an issue. Now is where those girls will start to look great can't wait!!

12. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks Sticky! I appreciate the kind words my friend!

Peace

-LM

13. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Kudos to you, LM, and all the Sat. growers out there, I certainly wouldn't have the patience. :clock:

:popcorn-2:

Looking forward to the harvest pics LM! :rocker: [​IMG]

:redbong:

:passsit:

14. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks for checkin in MrD, and for the kind words, of course! I wasn't really payin attention to the flower times when i ordered the seeds, but I will in the future, lol! I'm sure it will be worth the wait though!

Peace

-LM

15. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Week 9 Of Flower- Pic Updates!!!

Good Morning GK!

Had a busy week in the outdoor garden, but the indoor garden is goin strong! Here are some new pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tadaaaaa! :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2:

Stay tuned for next week's pics! Thanks for stoppin by!

Peace

-LM

dooobster likes this.
  16. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

ohhh my my my what do you have here LM????? Them are some beautiful girls you have there. Any way the boa can take them on a date lol!! Srry if u answered this already but what kinda light, media, and nutes are you using?

17. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Thanks Boa! ;)

I'm using CFL's (and i mean A LOT of them), Soil, and using Fox Farm's "Big Bloom"- worm castings, and bat guano... Good shtuff i tell ya! The girls did such a turn around when i started using these nutes. It was a hundred percent improvement, so i will use FF nutes goin forward.

Thanks for checkin in!

Oh, and this thread will continue at least through week 12, as the Walhalla's (the twin towers and one other) have a 12-13 week flowering period... plus the NYCD is behind...

Peace

-LM

18. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Very nice for CFM's there LM!!! I just got the go ahead from the old lady to open shop again as long as i keep it under 4 plants and no more than 3 binns of mushrooms. Kinda shitty for someone who loves the SOG! OHH yeah LM dont worry i didnt forget about you, you'll be happy!

19. Potsitiveminds

Potsitiveminds Developed Alternating Nodes

holy cow lm!!!

them babies are all grown up and looking like footballs... congrats...what kinda seeds r those?

20. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

awesome, LM! those are some very full buds! i think you and i are almost at the same point in our grows, i think you're ahead by a week or two. i want to go out there every day and sniff them! it's so exciting!!!!

so you used CFL's for your flowering? i'm in a decision point where i have an HPS in my tent, but for power & heat reasons, i am thinking about trying to keep going w/my CFL's (1000w total) i use for veg in there. if CFL's will do that tho, then i'm definitely going for it!

ps you should throw a thumb or a hand or arm in those shots, show how big yer nugs are! :laugh:

keep up the good work, you're almost to harvest!

peace

GTWT

:XXhippylove: